Some users have been reporting disconnecting issues when using a Wireless DualShock 4 Controller with Xbox 360 or PS3 (Does not effect PC or Wired)
Firmware V1.43 will hopefully help resolve those issues. We have also determined that some cheaper Bluetooth dongles simply don’t have enough juice to handle the extra load that DS4 Bluetooth utilizes, especially with the rumble features enabled.
The Bluetooth Compatibility Page has been updated with extra information regarding which Bluetooth dongles are suitable for DS4 and also the various settings that you should try.
You should first try with FULL SPEED and test to see if you have any disconnects (it’s usually up to 5 minutes that it will disconnect if there is a problem), then try FLOW CONTROL, FLOW CONTROL+ and then ultimately DISABLE.
2014-01-16, Ver 1.43
- Bluetooth Stack – HCI: Re-inialization of TD when Bluetooth resets
- USB Host: Proper DataOverRun error handling
- USB Host: PDT packet toggle update and check
- Bluetooth Rumble Flow Control option now available for DualShock 4
- Bluetooth Rumble Disable option now available for DualShock 4
- Some DualShock 4 Bluetooth protocol tweaks
- Added Support for ASUS Bluetooth 4.0