It’s been a huge month for the CM team. As most of you are aware we decided to rebrand the website from CronusMAX to ControllerMAX which was documented in this press release – you can look forward to more products from us in 2014 🙂
As promised we continue to improve features and fix many bugs that are reported by our expanding community.
2014-02-24, FW Ver 1.44
- Firmware generated with lastest AVR GCC compiler (ver 220.127.116.112)
- Fix and optimization of “Remote Control” feature
- Universal Xbox One compatible controllers recognition (not VID:PID hard coded) Includes support such as new Xbox One Killer Instinct Fighsticks
- Added Xbox One DIGITAL LT and RT signal parse (Usually analog triggers are dead – this converts to digital – common used in fightsticks)
- Added function ‘get_battery’ (Great for warning LED via script i.e. controller LED flashing when battery is at 20%) Script Example
Gtuner Plugin Updates :
- MaxAim 3.13
- MaxRemapper 1.11
There are now several new settings to tweak controller performance in the latest Gtuner v2.17+
Tools > Options > Devices
Speed Up Settings:
These settings are made available for the end user to toggle on/off to try and improve performance or to troubleshoot any issues such as lag/disconnect.
Inframe Out: Check if there is more data to send to the Console within the current USB frame. This setting helps improve performance and reduce input lag.
Inframe In: Check if there is more data to receive from the Controller within the current USB frame. This setting helps improve performance and reduce input lag.
1ms Response: A response time of one millisecond is the fastest response time possible for USB devices. Disabling this option will make the device run at the original speed of the Console currently in use. This may help situations where there are disconnect issues or Player 2 i/o issues.
DS4 BT Boost: This setting sends multiple endpoint requests within the same USB frame. This setting improves the data acquiring from Dualshock 4 controllers over Bluetooth connection.
Rumble Over Bluetooth:
Some Bluetooth dongles are not compatible with FULL SPEED rumble over Bluetooth. This feature requires high bandwidth which is usually not supported by old or cheap Bluetooth dongles. The work around is to select the option FLOW CONTROL, FLOW CONTROL+ or DISABLED.
As of Gtuner v2.17, this setting effects both Dualshock 3 and Dualshock 4 (previous versions only applied to DS3)
Remote Control Explained:
You can now switch between memory profiles by using your controller. Simply hit these two buttons:
Xbox 360: Back+Guide
Xbox One: View+Guide
Wii U Pro: Select+Home