After many weeks of testing as part of our Community Beta Program, CronusMAX brings you the first major firmware update of 2017.
The main highlights for this release are full support (including Touchpad) for the new licensed PS4 controllers from Nacon and Razer, The Nacon Revolution Pro and the Razer Raiju. So you can now use these awesome controllers on your Xbox One S, Xbox One, Xbox 360 or PS3 – or load them up with your favorite mods on your PS4. We’ve also added support for the Logitech Driving Force Pro Racing Wheel to the PS4 Wheel Edition Operational Mode, as well as Logitech G25 Sequential Gear Shifting is now supported and various other tune ups and fixes.
This update is fully compatible with the new PS4 Pro and Xbox One S consoles.
For optimum performance, we recommend you use the latest Cronus PRO BETA as there have been no reported bugs since the last update, so the current download on the server can be considered a Release Candidate.
As always in Cronus PRO go to Tools > Firmware Update
Guide on how to switch between the different CronusMAX PLUS Operational Modes: http://cronusmax.com/manual/cronus_operational_mode.htm
CronusMAX PLUS Standard Operational Mode v1.24 Changes:
- Added: Support for Nacon Revolution Pro PS4 Controller.
- Added: Support for Razer Raiju PS4 Controller.
- Fixed: XIM4 – Purple Warning LED’s
- Fixed: XIM4 – Xbox One connection now works correctly. The new procedure is now:
1. Plug Xbox One wired controller (USB cable), KB & Mouse into XIM4
2. Plug CM+ into Xbox One
3. CM+ will show AU
4. Plug XIM4 into the CM+
5. Wait for CM+ LED to show 0
CronusMAX PLUS Tournament Edition Operational Mode v1.24 Changes:
The CronusMAX PLUS Tournament Edition Operational Mode is currently being used at most major Call of Duty World League Tournaments.
CronusMAX PLUS PS4 Wheel Edition Operational Mode v1.24 Changes:
- Added: Support for Logitech Driving Force Pro.
- Added: Support for Logitech G25 Sequential Gear Shifting. (The +/- is mapped to the paddles).
- Fixed: PS4 + Logitech G27 random disconnection issues.
- Supported: Full Force Feedback, Pedals, Shifters, XMB and In-Game Menu Navigation.
– Logitech G25
– Logitech G27
– Logitech Driving Force GT
– Logitech Driving Force Pro
– Logitech G920 (Note: No Force Feedback)
– Fanatec CSR
– Fanatec CSR Elite
– Fanatec Porsche 911 Turbo
– Fanatec Porsche 911 Turbo S
– Fanatec Porsche 911 GT2
– Fanatec Porsche 911 GT3 RS
– Fanatec Porsche 911 GT3 RS v2
– Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base v1
– Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base v1.5
– Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base v2
PS4 Games Tested Include:
Gran Turismo Sport
Sébastien Loeb Rally Evo
Wheel Add-ons Tested Including:
- Clubsport V2 Pedals
- Clubsport V3 Pedals
- CSS V1.5 SQ Shifter
- BMW GT2 Rim
- CSL Steering Wheel P1 for Xbox One (CSL RP1X)
- Formula Rim
- Universal Hub Rim
- Porsche 918 RSR wheel
- Formula Carbon wheel
For instructions on how to setup racing Wheels with the PS4 Wheel Edition, go to this page in the manual.
We wish to thank the many beta testers who helped us these last few months to make this release as best as we possibly could. In no particular order:
Swizzy, excalibur, GL0ZZ3N, LEXLOST, X22DOT, MartyMcSpy, Stephen1300, Picklock, Ecstreme, jotavip, kntkatt, jarmenti, AntinOz, Wolfpower11, Yabba, Elohims Wrath, wilbarron, Schattastic, enzo91, geert, kntkatt, kain_nl, battlebeaver, Cronus_NOS, Maduzi, kboogie, nacotoshi, chankapo119, MadDarkStar, SiR_LeStAt, Vance, Ravenmaster, sidebok, Vauxhall, Siri25920, totoventi, Chuck, Athan, D19RNY, Anacra, Woocash91, Maqnum, Cobramasen, Alurkad, SCOTTISH, Skeinon, rev1ve, Jesus, Vitor, Yagorz, fenberry, squishx, winn1e, BoiDjako1979, JMACDADDY, munday78, gdomod, TickTock and zlapiz.
#1 PS4 & PS4 Pro Users: There have been a number of changes to the PS4 operating system which require you to follow these extra steps when setting up your CronusMAX on a PS4: Click Here For Instructions
#2 Wheel users – use the PS4 Wheel Edition Forums For Support & Guidance: Click Here
#3 Click Here for the Logitech G27 Button layout that is mapped to the G29 – You can use this to easily map the buttons of your own supported wheel