Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Welcome to the new CronusMAX Support Forums

Sacked

User Info Menu

Re: Welcome to the new CronusMAX Support Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzy View Post
    It's not a CronusMAX Product...

And as far as i know the PS4 FPS Dominator doesn't support user made scripts or even gamepacks for that matter, it have a pre-installed gamepack for FPS games and that's it...
    i am 100% backing this.
    I was a Xbox guy but when the pspro i jumped om the PROwagon and sold my XBOX..... I f. up. But i can acually play as before...
    there is no lag time on this
    And im no fanboy fosho. ask the moderator.. i where so sceptic before i got my Norwegian handzzzzz on this. But hand on my heart, no lag , no prob... feeelz like im cheeatin thou.. jitter and rapid...
    Last edited by KittyDawn; 10th January 17 at 16:24.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Thanks for the Product

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Can you be banned online for using cronusmax?
    If so, is there a way to stay under the radar

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Salve a tutti sono nuovo su cronus max volevo sapere se c'č qualche script per fifa 17 e cosa comprendeva grazie!!!!

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gasnido View Post
    Salve a tutti sono nuovo su cronus max volevo sapere se c'č qualche script per fifa 17 e cosa comprendeva grazie!!!!
    This is a english forum, if you wish to ask anything it should be done in english, otherwise you should post in the sub forum which is for support in italian...

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

I'm having problems joining the group of friends in the Xbox One S live, when I activate CronusMax Plus I simply stop listening to my friends! Help me please!

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Ferreira View Post
    I'm having problems joining the group of friends in the Xbox One S live, when I activate CronusMax Plus I simply stop listening to my friends! Help me please!
    one post should be enough: see more

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bcj600 View Post
    2 months ago, i have a problem on updating the firmware of CronusMax pro, but It's not really working, that's why I decided to return it with warranty and waiting for the replacement/refund, And now I'm waiting for the new item or refund. And the worst? You blocked me on your facebook page. I want my money back or replace a new cronusmax device
    Hi,

I'm sorry you're having issues, we'd be happy to take care of your warranty, however your tracking seems to show it was returned to you as it was shipped to a wrong address.

May I ask where you shipped it to? Also where did you originally purchase from?

Regarding Facebook, posting privileges are only removed if anyone is using bad language or being abusive as it's a family page. I can't see your name on the page so don't really know what happened, sorry.

Get back to me with the requested info and I'll take care of this for you personally.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

I NEED HELP!

Hi can anyone help me ive had my chronas max for about 3 years ive been able to program it back when xbox one came out to let my xbox 360 controller convert over to the xbox one console. But now when i try to use chronas max and connect it to the program nothing pops up it says device disconnected. On the chronas max the program lights pop up and also on my computer it is connected but when I open up the program to program anything else I want, down in the bottom left corner it says device disconnected no matter what I do. I have also re-downloaded the chronas max program even tried the Beta and also tried multiple cords to connect the chronas max and my usb port on my computer. please can anyone help

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Re: I NEED HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by cookinnate View Post
    Hi can anyone help me ive had my chronas max for about 3 years ive been able to program it back when xbox one came out to let my xbox 360 controller convert over to the xbox one console. But now when i try to use chronas max and connect it to the program nothing pops up it says device disconnected. On the chronas max the program lights pop up and also on my computer it is connected but when I open up the program to program anything else I want, down in the bottom left corner it says device disconnected no matter what I do. I have also re-downloaded the chronas max program even tried the Beta and also tried multiple cords to connect the chronas max and my usb port on my computer. please can anyone help
    You probably don't have a CronusMAX Plus firmware, read the manual please, it has troubleshooting steps, you can send it in to us for an upgrade if you are on a CronusMAX firmware (prior to the release of CronusMAX Plus)

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

How do I send it in. Cant find anywhere in the internet or your website on why it wont connect to the program. I have the ChronasMax Plus so I know I dont have old firmware prior to chronas max plus because I have the chronas max plus

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cookinnate View Post
    How do I send it in. Cant find anywhere in the internet or your website on why it wont connect to the program. I have the ChronasMax Plus so I know I dont have old firmware prior to chronas max plus because I have the chronas max plus
    take a look here: Troubleshooting

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

I’m using Cronusmax plus with PS4 and G27, it works fine with Assetto Corsa and GT Sport.
    Last Wednesday i bought Project Cars 2 and the game didn’t recognize the G27, should i return the game or wait for a firmware update?

thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12