Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Topic: Racing wheels support

Big Daddy

User Info Menu

Re: Racing wheels support

Quote Originally Posted by DustinB1234 View Post
    Logitech Driving Force Wheel for Gran Turismo gives an E reading on the CronusMax. That Wheel is really sweet, and I'm hoping there is some way to make it work! Any help?
    If you look at the LED guide in the manual, you will see that E means the controller is supported directly with the CM. This does not mean you cannot use it, it means you will have to use a PC/Laptop with the CM which is running MaxAIM-DI.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KittyDawn For This Useful Post:

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

I wish I had the guide, I click on it and nothing happens. Do you have a URL I can go to find the guide from a browser instead? Thanks for the fast response as well! Also my pc has maxaim but it says device not found.

Big Daddy

User Info Menu

I wish I had the guide, I click on it and nothing happens. Do you have a URL I can go to find the guide from a browser instead? Thanks for the fast response as well! Also my pc has maxaim but it says device not found.
    Check you have the correct version of Cronus Pro and make sure you downloaded it from here - www.controllermax.com/downloads

If you have the correct version installed, copy the install dir to you desktop and run from there.

The manual can be found here - http://cronusmax.com/manual/index.htm

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KittyDawn For This Useful Post:

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Thanks for your help! I plan on downloading All the necessary files and such, but I'm a noob at this, and will just have to take baby steps... The whole reason I bought my CM was to use my Logitech Force GT for Xbox One Forza 5. I shouldn't have assumed it would be easy, and plug n play, like the advertisement made it seem. The fine print gets me every time. Just thought it would be different with gamers.

Big Daddy

User Info Menu

Thanks for your help! I plan on downloading All the necessary files and such, but I'm a noob at this, and will just have to take baby steps... The whole reason I bought my CM was to use my Logitech Force GT for Xbox One Forza 5. I shouldn't have assumed it would be easy, and plug n play, like the advertisement made it seem. The fine print gets me every time. Just thought it would be different with gamers.
    It depends on what you have. I have a Microsoft Wireless 360 wheel and can use that on the Xbox with great ease. The Fantec CSR wheel also works directly with the CM

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KittyDawn View Post
    It depends on what you have. I have a Microsoft Wireless 360 wheel and can use that on the Xbox with great ease. The Fantec CSR wheel also works directly with the CM
    KittyDawn,

As described that you've gotten the Microsoft wireless 360 wheel to work with the Xbox one, I was just curious if you can guide me in the right direction to get that to work on my Xbox 1? I have the current cronusmax and all the firmware up to date, but just don't know which script to program into my cronousmax to get my wheel to work and also why I can't get my Xbox 1 controller to authenticate? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Big Daddy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jackbmwe60 View Post
    KittyDawn,

As described that you've gotten the Microsoft wireless 360 wheel to work with the Xbox one, I was just curious if you can guide me in the right direction to get that to work on my Xbox 1? I have the current cronusmax and all the firmware up to date, but just don't know which script to program into my cronousmax to get my wheel to work and also why I can't get my Xbox 1 controller to authenticate? Any input would be greatly appreciated.
    Use the Forza 5 pack I created. Once you have managed to Authenticate your XB1 controller, you would just unplug it from the cm and plug in a wireless receiver for windows into the CM and sync your wheel with it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KittyDawn For This Useful Post:

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Thanks Kitty I'll give that a try.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Use the Forza 5 pack I created. Once you have managed to Authenticate your XB1 controller, you would just unplug it from the cm and plug in a wireless receiver for windows into the CM and sync your wheel with it.
    Hey Kitty, any particular wireless receiver you need or will any cheap one do?

E.g. this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/ORIGINAL-Log...eless+receiver

or this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Edimax-EW-78...eless+receiver

Thanks,
    Pete

Big Daddy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by propete10 View Post
    Hey Kitty, any particular wireless receiver you need or will any cheap one do?

E.g. this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/ORIGINAL-Log...eless+receiver

or this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Edimax-EW-78...eless+receiver

Thanks,
    Pete
    Get this one - http://shop.controllermax.com/Xbox-3...-Receiver.html - It is on sale at the moment as well

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Get this one - http://shop.controllermax.com/Xbox-3...-Receiver.html - It is on sale at the moment as well
    Aha, only if it works on the Xbox One??

Big Daddy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by propete10 View Post
    Aha, only if it works on the Xbox One??
    If you plug it into a CM, you can use a wireless 360 controller on the XB1

16. The Following User Says Thank You to KittyDawn For This Useful Post:

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

I am having a hard time programing my wheel. I have my CM+ plugged into my pc via the program cable. I also have my wheel plugged into my CM+, and this seems to be making the CM+ read it because it shows up in device manager. My issue is that I need to be able to adjust the brake, and steering. Xaim however is not registering it as even being there. The only thing in the drop down list is no game controller selected.

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lolgasm101 View Post
    I am having a hard time programing my wheel. I have my CM+ plugged into my pc via the program cable. I also have my wheel plugged into my CM+, and this seems to be making the CM+ read it because it shows up in device manager. My issue is that I need to be able to adjust the brake, and steering. Xaim however is not registering it as even being there. The only thing in the drop down list is no game controller selected.
    This should be your setup to make use of your wheel with X-Aim. Console and Authentication controller will vary depending on what you're using X1/PS4/360/Etc (Steps 1 & 2).

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Picklock For This Useful Post:

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Is Force Feedback works on xbox 360 wirless racing wheel with this pack ?

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by huball View Post
    Is Force Feedback works on xbox 360 wirless racing wheel with this pack ?
    There is only rumble for the X-aim plugin with X-input compatible wheels. If you are using the AC adapter for your wireless 360 wheel, it should activate the center spring as well.

I recommend using a wireless 360 receiver for windows as that will provide you with rumble and remove the need for a PC to be connected at all times

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Picklock For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345