Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Topic: Fanatec CSR/CSR-E/GT2 + CS/CSR Pedals + H-Pattern/Seq Shifter - Xbox One Guide

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Re: Fanatec CSR/CSR-E/GT2 + CS/CSR Pedals + H-Pattern/Seq Shifter - Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Picklock View Post
    In order to connect to the wireless adapter, you need to put the wheel into wireless 360 mode, as this is the only option that will pair with the wireless adapter.
    Hi Picklock,
    i got the 360 adapter for windows and got the csr wheel up and running on xbox1. I have the games f1 2016 and Sebastian loeb rally. However, The forcefeedback is not working. Is there a way or script to get it to work for these games? Or is it not supported for xbox1 using csr wheel? Thanks so much for the time!

Mott

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hi all
    just wanna say thank you for all that work you all put in this to make that possible. The Setup with the 360 adapter works really good for me. The H-Shifter with x-aim i wasn't able to make it work. but im just happy to race with my fanatec csr.

greetings from Switzerland

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Console: PlayStation 4

Just used my new CronusMAX Plus to connect my Fanatec CSR Forza Wheel to our new PS4. The instructions were absolutely perfect.

Issue: I fired up the F1 2016 game. Went to drive and the wheel has a bit of a twitch.. It gives the feel of running over a rock or two every second. Twitch left, twitch right..

I tried messing around with the settings in game as well as the settings on the wheel itself. Of course lessening the force feedback dulls the twitching, but also defeats the purpose of having a force feedback wheel. Lol!

Anyone have any advice regarding the issue? Maybe settings someone has been using in game or on the CSR wheel?

Thanks
    Last edited by Rod711; 7th January 17 at 12:57.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

AWESOME

Many thanks for everything

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hi Picklock,

I've read through the entire thread, and as everyone else, I thank you for your work. I have a unique setup that I don't quite see covered here and was hoping you could lend some advice. I have a Fanatec CSR Elite Wheel/Pedals but I have Forza Horizon 3 (looking to purchase Forza 6 soon too). I have everything working (paddle shifters, wheel, pedals) but no matter how much i mess with the settings (both on the wheel and in the game) i can't get good steering. It is like I have a large deadzone and then suddenly the car hooks left or right. Trying to catch a drift and keep from spinning out is very difficult. I am using the xbox wireless receiver. I literally ordered a cheapo windows laptop so i can hook up my wheel to it and see what is going on in device monitor. Maybe I will have better results trying an xaim setup? Here are my in-game and wheel settings currently (going to keep messing with these settings tonight too):
    In-Game:
    steering axis deadzone inside: 0
    steering axis deadzone outside: 90
    steering linearity: 60
    acceleration axis deadzone inside: 2
    acceleration axis deadzone outside: 99
    deceleration axis deadzone inside: 2
    decleration axis deadzone outside: 85
    clutch ais deadzonze inside: 0
    clutch axis deadzone outisde; 75
    ebrake axis deadzone inside: 10
    ebrake axis deadzone outside: 100
    vibration scale: 100

Wheel:
    SEN: 100
    FF: 100
    Sho: 100
    dri: 3
    ABS: 80
    Lin: 0
    dEA: 0
    SPr: 3
    dPr: -1
    ACL: off

Thanks!

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Nevermind I figured out my mistake, I was loading the game pack forza program instead of picklocks. this is wonderful. thanks again man!

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hi Nogov

I exactly have the same issues with my CSR and Pedals that you described in your original post for FH 3

How did you manage to make this work ?

many thanks !

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Happy to help.
    -Assuming you have cornusmax software on your pc and also that you have updated your firmware.
    -In cronusmax software make sure you download picklock's forza script (name is in first post of thread) and then save it with a useful name (that was my mistake).
    -Once saved you can go to the programming tab and drag the script from the top-left box to one of the slots of the cronusmax and load it up.
    -Turn on xbox one and plug in cronusmax (i don't use any usb hubs or anything, just plug it right in the single usb port on the side). It should say "AU" so plug in xbox one controller (no batteries in it to force data over usb cable).
    -Once you've authenticated it should go to "0" or it may go back to whatever script slot you last used.
    -Unplug xbox one controller and plug in pc adapter for xbox 360 controller (i had one left over from the 360 days but you can but them on amazon still for like $20).
    -connect wheel to wireless adapter (you'll see the xbox LED show which player you are on the wheel).
    -In my case i have Picklock's script in slot 3 so I clicked my way there.
    -Then i matched my in-game wheel settings with the screenshot in Picklock's post. This includes the advanced settings and also the controller layout. Your difficulty settings are also useful if you need a little "assistance" hehe.
    -Then I matched my wheel settings and then messed with the Sen setting until I thought I had the best feel (right now i'm at 120 but might go up a little).

Some caveats: No h-pattern shifting (I use the paddles). No force feedback (is what is is). I haven't tried the clutch pedal since I'm only using the paddles anyway so don't know if it works. I'd imagine it does or would require minimal scripting to get it going but without the h-pattern shifter it is kind of pointless anyway imo. Also i've only played Horizon 3 so far so I'm curious to see how things are in other forza games (i'd assume just as good) and also none-forza like DIRT or Project Cars (I suspect these games will need their own scripts).

Good luck!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nogov For This Useful Post:

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hi Nogov

super procedure thanks !

this is exactly what I've done for Motorsport, works great !
    despite applying the same procedure (in my case it is slot one) I had the very same troubles you experienced for Horizon 3.

I'll apply your wheel settings in game and see how it behaves !

thanks again mate

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

So, I got the Cronusmax as well and got it working with your script. Tested it on Project Cars and am very content with it after re-assigning some of the buttons. However I also want to play Assetto Corsa with it and I'm getting the same problem as described above: I can't really go in a straight line because the wheel always hooks a little to the left or right, maybe 2 or 3 degrees, but enough to unsettle the car in a braking zone. Does anyone have any settings for the wheel or the game that solve this problem?
    I'm using a CSR with CSR Pedals.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Re: Fanatec CSR/CSR-E/GT2 + CS/CSR Pedals + H-Pattern/Seq Shifter - Xbox One Guide

OMG! Thank you so much! I've been going CRAZY trying to get this to work. But... If I'm connected via PC with the wheel in 360 mode, XAIM doesn't find the wheel. If I go into PC mode, it finds it. Thank you so much! I'm going to try this when I get home!