Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: How to Request a Gamepack

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Re: How to Request a Gamepack

Hi!
    Thinking about purchasing this fantastic product. I only play one game - Sniper Elite 4 - and I wonder what's possible to do with cronusmax?

Here's what I wish for:

A quick scope combo (trigger button) which starts with tagging the target, then holds breath, and then shoots.

Aim assist even in match settings were it's not there (authentic).

Auto shoot when aim assist is on spot.

Always sprint, even in match settings were it's excluded.

Unlimited ammo.

Make me know when I'm tagged.

Automatically and random zigzag movement while scooping and looking in the binoculars.

Unlimited health.

Auto find enemies.

I know it's a lot and that some of it is not possible, just need to know the limits ☺️

Thank you!

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hello, I would like a gamepack for Halo 5: Guardians, the one by KittyDawns doesn't fit my needs, and instead, I would like a gamepack that can make any weapon just shoot a bit faster, mainly the pistol, I would like the option to tune the weapon speed, I would prefer the speed to not be too noticeable, really only need it to gain a few bullets advantage, I use Halo 4 controls, default thumbstick controls, thanks.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

I want any game pack help possible for Never winter online and/or Elder scrolls online if nothing else please explain what my limitations are
    I am unsure if this is the correct place to ask this and am not even entirely sure if is possible.I see that most of these game packs are for action games,
    fighting games and racing games.I am already ordering a chronusmax for mortal combat and a couple others but my primary games are mmorpg that have daily tasks that need to be completed by a series of key commands.I would be using this for games such as Never winter online and maybe even elder scrolls online.I have looked at your language and rules and as far as I can tell is similiar to JAVA so I should not have problems with editing but how long can I make the scripts? for instance would I be able to create this

hit LR key to start

move from a initial specific point(character would need to be at same spot and window size same)

arrive at specific point by recording the controls used(recording a combo using the directional stick)(How advanced can I make this?)

wait 5 seconds(is there a time limit?)
    hit a key 1 time(to open window with npc)
    wait 5 seconds
    hit b key 1 time(to answer npc) ((or try to create all 3 actions with 1 combo pack shouldnt be hard)
    wait 5 seconds
    hit b key 1 time(to collect reward)
    wait 5 seconds
    hit a key 1 time (to close window)
    move back to initial specific spot by recording controls used

This is just a very short example and is total example I am sure I will begin playing around with it as soon as i get it.I am just curious of my limitations.
    I am a PC geek who finally broke down and bought a x box one because so many of my friends play games on there.....PC games are not as poular as used to be unfortunately.I am fluent with JAVA and C# and Python(new) and use visual studios to edit or convert anything I am not familiar with.I am hoping this will be like AHK or mouse recorder on PC
    I guess what I wish for the most but doubt the most is any form of screen capture so could create maps and paths

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

I'm still a little confused. I read the guide and manual and just waiting for my unit to be delivered - but what is the difference between gamepack and script? I read that gamepacks don't work for mouse and keyboard users because of X-AIM, but I already use a XIM4 with mouse and keyboard and just want the CM for anti recoil and some nift macros. Can someone clarify this for me?

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Any way we can get a new updated version for the division gamepack the script is like a year old and hardly works now since updates from the game many thanks

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

The battlefield 1 pack is not working correct with the elite controller on ps4 pro

So i like to request a pack for battlefield 1 with the elite controller on ps4

with auto aim, no recoil on light machine guns, auto spot and rapid fire because i am new to this i like to have these features always on.
    I sound be very thankfull

Greetz jordy

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Hello. I would like to request gamepack for FortNite Battle Royale.
    I think this game can have aim assist, anti-recoil, rapid fire.
    I would really appreciate it if you guys can make it.

Thanks

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by virushtk View Post
    Hello. I would like to request gamepack for FortNite Battle Royale.
    I think this game can have aim assist, anti-recoil, rapid fire.
    I would really appreciate it if you guys can make it.

Thanks
    This thread is for "How to request a Gamepcks" , not to request them here.

Make your one thread and request the gamepack there.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

I would like to see something for fortnite on a xbox elite controller . I would love aim assist, anti recoil, and mostly a way to build with only having to use one button to get to different walls/ stairs since on console it is a 3 button process just to build stairs. Thanks!

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

can you reupload the call of duty aim assist v5 back to gamepacks because i can tune it other gamespacks just are shaky and when u ads your aim pulls down every time thx,,,

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123