Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: XB1/360/PS3 Controller On PS4 - Partial Cross Over Device Options Settings

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Thumbs up XB1/360/PS3 Controller On PS4 - Partial Cross Over Device Options Settings

[INFO]
    [SIZE=5][B]THIS GUIDE IS NOW OUT OF DATE. FULL PS4 CROSSOVER SUPPORT IS NOW AVAILABLE ON ALL CRONUSMAX WITH FW 1.20+ using this script. It's a workaround yes, but it's better than your controller disconnecting every 8-10 minutes or you can always hook up a PC to your console and use X-AIM or X-INPUT instead

Update: Some users have issues with MKX crashing when the auto reset kicks in - click here for a workaround

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Re: Cronus Pro PS4 Partial Cross Over Device Options Settings

thank you, mine was still disconnecting without reconnecting, was worried until i saw this thread and the fact you need to turn on the feature

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dibils For This Useful Post:

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Wait, so my DS4 won't get disconnected if I'm using it wirelessly anymore?

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B-Black View Post
    Wait, so my DS4 won't get disconnected if I'm using it wirelessly anymore?
    Correct. You can also authenticate it wirelessly too - no need for the USB cable.

here's the new features: http://cronusmax.com/cronusmax-plus/...-new-features/

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

Hi
    I Have two question
    1. Can i also use controller Xbox One to Playstation 4 without connect PC?
    2.Authentication controller takes automatically every 10 minutes right? maybe can assign any buttons in controller to authentication ? I was doing it myself at the appropriate time . Example in Battlefield 4 I hide at some point and then I pressed the authentication .

Sorry for my English
    Last edited by Nike00; 26th March 15 at 09:37.

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

1. yes
    2. yes you can do that the script is in the gpc library

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hi! I looked over this thread and couldn't really find what I was searching for my Xbox 360 controller is hooked up wirelessly to my ps4. About every 10 minutes it spazes out and random controls start to occur (ex: player constantly moving right with no controller input) how do I fix this???

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

which game?

do you have any scripts running ?

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chris886 View Post
    Hi admin I when would you use a usb to usb mcro for cronusmax?
    To connect an Xbox One controller or if you wish to use a PS4 controller wired

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chris886 View Post
    Question 1: What script called? So I can assign any button for authentication?
    http://cronusmax.com/gpclib/?s=1153

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Hello MaxADMIN and the rest of your team,

first, thank you very much for your continuous efforts to improve the CronusMAX and the development of all the scripts!!

I recently upgraded my CM to CronusMAX PLUS, and now I enjoy to play Project CARS on PS4 with the Xbox Wireless Speed Wheel... and it works sooo great!

The only downside are the short disconnects every 8-10 minutes. Is there a chance to get rid of the disconnects some time in the future with a new firmware (without using a PC) ?
    Last edited by Steff; 10th May 15 at 03:35.

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    Hello MaxADMIN and the rest of your team,

first, thank you very much for your continuous efforts to improve the CronusMAX and the development of all the scripts!!

I recently upgraded my CM to CronusMAX PLUS, and now I enjoy to play Project CARS on PS4 with the Xbox Wireless Speed Wheel... and it works sooo great!

The only downside are the short disconnects every 8-10 minutes. Is there a chance to get rid of the disconnects some time in the future with a new firmware (without using a PC) ?
    You can use the manual reset script to set the timer to your own pace so that it is not inconvenient

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Re: XB1/360/PS3 Controller On PS4 - Partial Cross Over Device Options Settings

Why does it disconnect in the first place. Can that be removed forever. That's the only reason I haven't bought cronusmax plus yet. Is that on Sony's end:/

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Arioza View Post
    Why does it disconnect in the first place. Can that be removed forever. That's the only reason I haven't bought cronusmax plus yet. Is that on Sony's end:/
    Because the PS4 checks for the controller every 30 seconds. If its not there it disconnects after 10 minutes.

It really is no big deal.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

And Xbox one wireless controller support is still in development yes. If so I'll wait till then before buying cronusmax plus/:

Big Daddy

User Info Menu

And Xbox one wireless controller support is still in development yes. If so I'll wait till then before buying cronusmax plus/:
    You can use a wireless Xbox One controller with the CronusMAX, there is no wireless adaptor available yet at Microsoft haven't released the hardware. You can still use one via a USB cable though. I personally use the Microsoft XB1 Play and Charge lead as it's 6' long.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

I meant without USB

Do I need anything else after purchasing chronusmax plus or just buy it, hook it up to my PC, configure the settings & play my Xbox one scuf on my ps4 no problem.

I was about to purchase Cronusmax plus & there was an option to add Bluetooth. What's that for?

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

I was about to purchase Cronusmax plus & there was an option to add Bluetooth. What's that for?
    Wireless support for PS4, PS3 and Wii U Pro controllers

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Do I need anything else after purchasing cronusmax plus or just buy it, hook it up to my PC, configure the settings & play my Xbox one scuf on my ps4 no problem.
    Just a USB cable for the controller.

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    You can use the manual reset script to set the timer to your own pace so that it is not inconvenient

Thanks for advice. I finally decided to use my HTPC with CronusPRO Software + X-Aim to solve this. Works perfect and disconnects are history now

I have a short question: Is it for some reason a problem when the CronusMax is powered on permanently ? I noticed that the USB ports of the HTPC are always powered, even when it is turned off.
    Last edited by Steff; 16th May 15 at 09:16.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast