Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Cronus Pro issues? Plugins not installing? Mouse / X-AIM Problems? Follow this guide!

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Cronus Pro issues? Plugins not installing? Mouse / X-AIM Problems? Follow this guide!

Updated 28th July 2016

Cronus PRO v1.10 has now been released so everything has become much easier

If you are having problems with Cronus Pro your install is probably corrupt and you need to do a fresh install. Follow these instructions exactly.

First delete any files that you have already downloaded. let's make sure you are starting off from a clean slate.

1. Download the latest Cronus Scrubber Tool and Run - http://cronusmax.com/?ddownload=32776

2. Download a fresh Copy of the Cronus Pro Software and install - http://cronusmax.com/?ddownload=29560

3. Now simply move on to the first page of the CronusMAX Manual: http://cronusmax.com/manual/quickstart.htm

Note to Keyboard and Mouse Users: Don't import your older X-AIM layout profiles or use the same settings, especially if you used an older firmware or older version of Cronus hardware or software - you may find that the timing is all wrong and laggy. Start a fresh layout and follow the tuning guide: http://cronusmax.com/manual/advanced...ning_guide.htm

The above guide includes the brand new video which explains the process of tuning in very easy to follow detail

Everything should now work perfectly

Troubleshooting

The setup file may also trigger a false positive with certain AV tools due to the encryption algorithm we use - I know BitDefender blocks Cronus.exe and perhaps McAfee. We've submitted them for whitelisting so they should be fixed pretty soon.

If you have any issues using Cronus Pro with your AV Software, you should add Cronus_0110_Setup.exe and cronus.exe to the exception list. Consult your AV software instructions on how to do that.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Re: Cronus Pro issues? Plugins not installing? Mouse Problems? Follow this guide!

Worked great for me. Had lots of issues with my mouse settings but after doing this everything is working better than before! Thanks.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Re: Cronus Pro issues? Plugins not installing? Mouse Problems? Follow this guide!

My problem was moving an old mouse layout profile to a new version v3 plus - it was lagging for some reason. So I started a new install and ran the tuning guides again and now everything is perfect.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Fixed all of my software problems - awesome!

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Re: Cronus Pro issues? Plugins not installing? Mouse / X-AIM Problems? Follow this gu

Updated with some fresh information

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Re: Cronus Pro issues? Plugins not installing? Mouse / X-AIM Problems? Follow this gu

Hello,

I recently bought the cronusmax three days ago from this post. First thing I should mention is I have watched all tutorials and it is running pretty except one issue.

I am a Mac user, I have a 2015 MacBook Pro 16gb ram and all that. I used 'Virtual Box' to run Windows XP inside. I allocated 6gb of ram to this which I know is plenty more than it will need.

I'm trying to use my KB and M on Xbox one. I have it all plugged in correctly and setup correctly. When I play in game though my KB works perfectly fine but my mouse doesn't (i have watched the mouse tutorials and advance setup). The courser on my PC hits the edge of the screen and I can no longer turn I game which as you can guess is a problem. To try and help I have maximzed the virtual window so moly curser has more room to move.

I'm not sure if I messed up or did something stupid when setting this up but if anyone can help is really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!!

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hvdraa View Post
    Hello,

I recently bought the cronusmax three days ago from this post. First thing I should mention is I have watched all tutorials and it is running pretty except one issue.

I am a Mac user, I have a 2015 MacBook Pro 16gb ram and all that. I used 'Virtual Box' to run Windows XP inside. I allocated 6gb of ram to this which I know is plenty more than it will need.

I'm trying to use my KB and M on Xbox one. I have it all plugged in correctly and setup correctly. When I play in game though my KB works perfectly fine but my mouse doesn't (i have watched the mouse tutorials and advance setup). The courser on my PC hits the edge of the screen and I can no longer turn I game which as you can guess is a problem. To try and help I have maximzed the virtual window so moly curser has more room to move.

I'm not sure if I messed up or did something stupid when setting this up but if anyone can help is really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!!
    Instead of running it virtually, use bootcamp... alternatively, you can make sure that virtual box captures the mouse, as that's essentially the issue i guess, that it doesn't capture the mouse correctly (when captured it shouldn't leave virtualbox and should therefor stay within the control of x-aim

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Thank you for those ideas. I'll give both ago and let you know how they pan out. Thanks again

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hvdraa For This Useful Post:

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hvdraa View Post
    Thank you for those ideas. I'll give both ago and let you know how they pan out. Thanks again
    I would also recommend going for Windows 7 or later and not use Windows XP as it is quite old now and we're not going to keep supporting that forever, microsoft already dropped it and so has alot of other companies, it's just a matter of time before we drop windows XP support

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzy View Post
    Instead of running it virtually, use bootcamp... alternatively, you can make sure that virtual box captures the mouse, as that's essentially the issue i guess, that it doesn't capture the mouse correctly (when captured it shouldn't leave virtualbox and should therefor stay within the control of x-aim

Thanks for the help, I didn't have it capturing the mouse, but i do now. Works great!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hvdraa For This Useful Post:

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Hi, I have been running into a very noob issue when trying to load a script into X-AIM. I am trying to load the H-shifter script for the fanatec wheel into the x-aim plugin, but every time I load the scrip the button layout stays empty. I first copy the script from the web page into the GPC compiler and then compile it to make sure it has no errors. Then I go to the x-aim plugin and start, since it has no layout I go to file and select new empty layout, then I go to layout options and select load GPC script, but the buttons on the screen stay blank. Is there a step I am missing.

Thanks

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D-Reapper View Post
    Hi, I have been running into a very noob issue when trying to load a script into X-AIM. I am trying to load the H-shifter script for the fanatec wheel into the x-aim plugin, but every time I load the scrip the button layout stays empty. I first copy the script from the web page into the GPC compiler and then compile it to make sure it has no errors. Then I go to the x-aim plugin and start, since it has no layout I go to file and select new empty layout, then I go to layout options and select load GPC script, but the buttons on the screen stay blank. Is there a step I am missing.

Thanks
    yes. you need to load the actual .gpc file - not from the compiler

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D-Reapper View Post

Thanks
    That only loads the GPC, the script... it doesn't have the layout in it

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

i misread that - yes of course he has to populate the layout manually - unless someone has already posted a glf file somewhere

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    i misread that - yes of course he has to populate the layout manually - unless someone has already posted a glf file somewhere
    Ok thanks. I was afraid of having to do some real work.

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Updated to reflect Cronus PRO v1.10

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

New problems in XAIM 1.10
    when using old restore settings mouse move don't work, this is not a problem to reconfigure.
    The problem is when try to configure mouse buttons on any key, program set the firs pressed key, and store it in memory, so when i try to configure another key to mouse, it put in key the first pressed key.
    example -
    Fire button press mouse key 1
    R3 button press mouse middle key, but stored key 1
    Spot button press mouse left key, but stored - key 1
    So, close and reopen program every time, after stored one mouse key.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to sky418 For This Useful Post:

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Let me get that fixed......

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sky418 View Post
    New problems in XAIM 1.10
    when using old restore settings mouse move don't work, this is not a problem to reconfigure.
    The problem is when try to configure mouse buttons on any key, program set the firs pressed key, and store it in memory, so when i try to configure another key to mouse, it put in key the first pressed key.
    example -
    Fire button press mouse key 1
    R3 button press mouse middle key, but stored key 1
    Spot button press mouse left key, but stored - key 1
    So, close and reopen program every time, after stored one mouse key.
    Update

24. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

THX.
    Everything OK.
    Last edited by sky418; 29th July 16 at 00:42.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast