Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Xbox One Troubleshooting

Swizzy's Avatar Swizzy

Re: Xbox One Troubleshooting

Quote Originally Posted by Yann56 View Post
    Hello,

Is it possible to connect 2 xbox 360 wireless controllers (with 1 usb receiver) to an xbox one ?

Thanks.
    No, CronusMAX only outputs as a single controller and therefor only communicates with a single wireless 360 controller via the wireless reciever...

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Using my windows vista with SP2 cannot load GP,s without manually placing the CM in program mode (using a toothpick to push the button inside the CM) If I don't the GP load times out even though it shows device connected at the bottom. Then XB1 will authenticate and I can switch to 0 or 1 but pressing the start and menu buttons for the GP activation has no effect. I've spent the better part of my weekend pulling my hair out. Pls help.
    Last edited by Swizzy; 7th November 16 at 14:19.

Swizzy's Avatar Swizzy

Quote Originally Posted by John8228 View Post
    Using my windows vista with SP2 cannot load GP,s without manually placing the CM in program mode (using a toothpick to push the button inside the CM) If I don't the GP load times out even though it shows device connected at the bottom. Then XB1 will authenticate and I can switch to 0 or 1 but pressing the start and menu buttons for the GP activation has no effect. I've spent the better part of my weekend pulling my hair out. Pls help.
    This has been one of the issues we've seen SOME users have with 1.23, a beta version of Cronus PRO should be released hopefully today which will allow you to go back to FW 1.22

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Good morning.

I have read what I believe is applicable to me for my issue. I have an Xbox one. I have the original wireless controller. From what I have been reading I cannot use my wireless Xbox one original controller? Does it have to be a wired controller? If I can use wireless what components do I need. Every thing on and off this website is not native Xbox controllers used on an Xbox.

Swizzy's Avatar Swizzy

Quote Originally Posted by Bennie528i View Post
    Good morning.

I have read what I believe is applicable to me for my issue. I have an Xbox one. I have the original wireless controller. From what I have been reading I cannot use my wireless Xbox one original controller? Does it have to be a wired controller? If I can use wireless what components do I need. Every thing on and off this website is not native Xbox controllers used on an Xbox.
    A wireless Xbox One controller can be made wired by simply connecting it using a MicroUSB cable

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

everything is connected properly, my controller is on and plugged into the cm the cm went through its cycle but my controller dont work even though its on. what should i do?

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Try a different micro USB cable. I have had plenty of micro USB cables that fail after periods of use. Kind of like your lightning cables...not made to last forever.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jwgdad For This Useful Post:

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

cronus wont au withe xbox one

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    Added a how-to video

i have got all the correct cables and i have used it before along time ago it just wont display 0 when pluged into the xbox one but with the same cables it will au on the pc device monitor shows it working correctly i have tried all 3 usb ports on the console and i have removed the batteries from the controller and even tried running the scrubber and reinstalling the software all unsuccessful any suggestions?

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

????? ???? ?????? ???????? ?????? ?????? ?? ?????

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

cant get my cronusmax to authenticate with xbox one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12