Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Xbox One Troubleshooting

Big Daddy

User Info Menu

Re: Xbox One Troubleshooting

Sounds like the input port has been damaged or you have a foreign object in your USB port on the XB1. Check none of the pins are crossed.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Guys I was using my PS3 Controller on Xbox one without problem till yesterday, today when I was going through the AU process my XBOX ONE CONTROLLER didn't even turn on (through the cronusmax) and I don't know why, if I connect the cable direct into the xbox the controller works fine, if I plug into PC It works too, i use the same cable to transfer data from my cellphone and my PC and its okay, so i don't think its the cable (and i don't have another to test =/ ), but i don't think its cronusmax usb either, because when i connect my PS3 Controller on it and test Device Monitor it works. Any ideas ? (Tried the video here too, tried resetting firmw, another usb port)

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Maximmillian View Post
    Guys I was using my PS3 Controller on Xbox one without problem till yesterday, today when I was going through the AU process my XBOX ONE CONTROLLER didn't even turn on (through the cronusmax) and I don't know why, if I connect the cable direct into the xbox the controller works fine, if I plug into PC It works too, i use the same cable to transfer data from my cellphone and my PC and its okay, so i don't think its the cable (and i don't have another to test =/ ), but i don't think its cronusmax usb either, because when i connect my PS3 Controller on it and test Device Monitor it works. Any ideas ? (Tried the video here too, tried resetting firmw, another usb port)
    Did you remove battery before AU on XB1 controller?

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Did you remove battery before AU on XB1 controller?
    Yes yes, really strange this ... could be something like the cronusmax doesnt recognize my controller id anymore ? but dont know if this was enough to not even turning it on anymore ... ,i will try to use my cousin controller next weekend ... but till there, any more options ? the bad is that the right stick is not working 100% so i cant even play with that brick in the meantime¬¬
    Last edited by Maximmillian; 14th September 15 at 21:39.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

I cannot get my Xbox One controller to authenticate. I've tried 5 different micro USB cables, and hard reset twice according to the video. I have a Day One controller. I can turn on the controller when it's plugged into the CM and still use it to control the console but the CM still reads AU. My batteries are removed.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

I JUST BOUGHT CRONUSMAX PLUS V3. I WAS SO HAPPY THINKING I CAN CONNECT IT TO MY XBOX1, AND THEN USE PS4 CONTROLLERS ON IT. I WENT ONLINE TO READ UP ON THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE DOING ANYTHING

I. ON MY XB1 WAIT FOR IT TO GO TO HOMESCREEN
    2. I PLUGED IN THE CRONUSMAX PLUS
    3. IT IMMEIDATELY SHOWED AU
    4. I REMOVED THE BATTERIES FROM THE CONTROLLER
    5. I THEN CONNECTED THE XBOX 1 CONTROLLER TO THE CRONUSMAX PLUS USING A MICRO USB CABLE BUT IT DID NOT AUTHENTICATE
    6. I TRIED ANOTHER CONTROLLER STILL THE CRONUSMAX PLUS SHOWED AU
    7. I TRIED ANOTHER CABLE STILL THE SAME CODE AU
    8. I HARD RESET MY XBOX
    9. I PRESS RESET ON MY CRONUSMAX PLUS AND CONFIGURE AGAIN IN PC
    10. I TRIED AGAIN AND STILL AU
    WTFWTFWTFWTF X.X

HELP PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nicholias View Post
    I JUST BOUGHT CRONUSMAX PLUS V3. I WAS SO HAPPY THINKING I CAN CONNECT IT TO MY XBOX1, AND THEN USE PS4 CONTROLLERS ON IT. I WENT ONLINE TO READ UP ON THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE DOING ANYTHING

I. ON MY XB1 WAIT FOR IT TO GO TO HOMESCREEN
    2. I PLUGED IN THE CRONUSMAX PLUS
    3. IT IMMEIDATELY SHOWED AU
    4. I REMOVED THE BATTERIES FROM THE CONTROLLER
    5. I THEN CONNECTED THE XBOX 1 CONTROLLER TO THE CRONUSMAX PLUS USING A MICRO USB CABLE BUT IT DID NOT AUTHENTICATE
    6. I TRIED ANOTHER CONTROLLER STILL THE CRONUSMAX PLUS SHOWED AU
    7. I TRIED ANOTHER CABLE STILL THE SAME CODE AU
    8. I HARD RESET MY XBOX
    9. I PRESS RESET ON MY CRONUSMAX PLUS AND CONFIGURE AGAIN IN PC
    10. I TRIED AGAIN AND STILL AU
    WTFWTFWTFWTF X.X

HELP PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hi

Every possible solution is in this post http://controllermax.com/forums/show...=1#post1001296

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Is it hard to set up K&M on xboxone, Been playing on PC and just got an xbox for Halo and would like to set this up for that.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

I did all the steps and it's been an hour and it's still blinking a u

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hello,

Is it possible to connect 2 xbox 360 wireless controllers (with 1 usb receiver) to an xbox one ?

Thanks.

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yann56 View Post
    Hello,

Is it possible to connect 2 xbox 360 wireless controllers (with 1 usb receiver) to an xbox one ?

Thanks.
    No, CronusMAX only outputs as a single controller and therefor only communicates with a single wireless 360 controller via the wireless reciever...

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Using my windows vista with SP2 cannot load GP,s without manually placing the CM in program mode (using a toothpick to push the button inside the CM) If I don't the GP load times out even though it shows device connected at the bottom. Then XB1 will authenticate and I can switch to 0 or 1 but pressing the start and menu buttons for the GP activation has no effect. I've spent the better part of my weekend pulling my hair out. Pls help.
    Last edited by Swizzy; 7th November 16 at 14:19.

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by John8228 View Post
    Using my windows vista with SP2 cannot load GP,s without manually placing the CM in program mode (using a toothpick to push the button inside the CM) If I don't the GP load times out even though it shows device connected at the bottom. Then XB1 will authenticate and I can switch to 0 or 1 but pressing the start and menu buttons for the GP activation has no effect. I've spent the better part of my weekend pulling my hair out. Pls help.
    This has been one of the issues we've seen SOME users have with 1.23, a beta version of Cronus PRO should be released hopefully today which will allow you to go back to FW 1.22

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Good morning.

I have read what I believe is applicable to me for my issue. I have an Xbox one. I have the original wireless controller. From what I have been reading I cannot use my wireless Xbox one original controller? Does it have to be a wired controller? If I can use wireless what components do I need. Every thing on and off this website is not native Xbox controllers used on an Xbox.

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bennie528i View Post
    Good morning.

I have read what I believe is applicable to me for my issue. I have an Xbox one. I have the original wireless controller. From what I have been reading I cannot use my wireless Xbox one original controller? Does it have to be a wired controller? If I can use wireless what components do I need. Every thing on and off this website is not native Xbox controllers used on an Xbox.
    A wireless Xbox One controller can be made wired by simply connecting it using a MicroUSB cable

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12