Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930
Results 581 to 588 of 588

Topic: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

  1. #581
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndoG View Post
    Hi bro just tried it like you said and yes its working thnx.

    But its not really useful you really need to press to many buttons and such to get the skills working ad you can only use 1 move per time.
    So if you need to use another move you need to select that move than do the move which does cost to much time if you are in a online match where the pressure is high. So yeah good idea but not really useful.

    Can you maybe make a easier script for me with some good skills or is this the only way?

    Yes, unfortunately there is no free buttons that we can use to activate more skills.

    You can try the gamepack Instant Skills. There you can perform 4 skills immediately. If it will work good for you then I can make you the same script.

    http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...nt-Skills-Pack
    Last edited by Excalibur; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:42.

  2. #582
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    Hi Ex, can you help me!? How use this script? Where to insert this script?

  3. #583
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    Quote Originally Posted by Urabus View Post
    Hi Ex, can you help me!? How use this script? Where to insert this script?

    How to program scripts from the forums to your CronusMAX PLUS


  4. #584
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    i always got these errors?

    WARNING: Function 'f_LS_RS' is never used, This warning originated from line 508 column 0
    WARNING: Variable 'IndR_L' is assigned but never used...
    WARNING: Variable 'temp_Zone' is assigned but never used...
    WARNING: Variable 'b_Standing' is assigned but never used...
    WARNING: Variable 'faceUP' is never used...
    WARNING: Variable 'time_to_DblClick_1' is never used...
    WARNING: Variable 'w_delay1' is never used...
    WARNING: Variable 'w_delay2' is never used...
    Compilation completed with 8 warning(s)
    Total byte size: 3621 bytes (88,40%)
    Total variables used: 57 of which 27 are dedicated to combos (50,89%)

  5. #585
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    Can anybody help me?

  6. #586
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan_94 View Post
    i always got these errors?

    WARNING: Function 'f_LS_RS' is never used, This warning originated from line 508 column 0
    WARNING: Variable 'IndR_L' is assigned but never used...
    WARNING: Variable 'temp_Zone' is assigned but never used...
    WARNING: Variable 'b_Standing' is assigned but never used...
    WARNING: Variable 'faceUP' is never used...
    WARNING: Variable 'time_to_DblClick_1' is never used...
    WARNING: Variable 'w_delay1' is never used...
    WARNING: Variable 'w_delay2' is never used...
    Compilation completed with 8 warning(s)
    Total byte size: 3621 bytes (88,40%)
    Total variables used: 57 of which 27 are dedicated to combos (50,89%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan_94 View Post
    Can anybody help me?

    Dont worry, this is just warnings - the script is okay to run .

  7. #587
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    Hi Ex. Can you help me? Need script when I press on the right d-pad once - the whole team goes on the attack and when I press on the d-pad left once the whole team gets on the bus. Thanks

  8. #588
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    Quote Originally Posted by Urabus View Post
    Hi Ex. Can you help me? Need script when I press on the right d-pad once - the whole team goes on the attack and when I press on the d-pad left once the whole team gets on the bus. Thanks

    I didn't play FIFA for long time - can you provide me with button combination for both !

Similar Topics

  1. FIFA 16 Skills
    By Excalibur in forum FIFA
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 8th April 16, 12:56
  2. FIFA series AUTOMATIC SCRIPT GENERATOR-ALL MAJOR SKILLS.
    By Excalibur in forum Script Manipulator
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 19th November 15, 15:04
  3. Fifa 16 skills pack
    By Cerbera in forum GamePack Request
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 4th November 15, 00:49
  4. FIFA INSTANT SKILLS - II
    By Excalibur in forum GamePack Request
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 21st June 15, 11:14
  5. FIFA series AUTOMATIC SCRIPT GENERATOR-ALL MAJOR SKILLS.
    By Excalibur in forum Macro & Script Programming Support
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 18th September 14, 16:15

Tags for this Topic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •