Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 540 of 970

Topic: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

  1. #511
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    Does anyone have, or can make, a simple ball roll script? I know it's a simple move to perform, but I would like to have it on my paddles for convenience. It's not listed in the skills list and it's one of the most useful skills there is. Thank you in advance!

  2. #512
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    Quote Originally Posted by mrlaxx View Post
    Does anyone have, or can make, a simple ball roll script? I know it's a simple move to perform, but I would like to have it on my paddles for convenience. It's not listed in the skills list and it's one of the most useful skills there is. Thank you in advance!

    You are right - I was forgot this skill .
    I release new version of FIFA Skills Generator v. 4.2

    Change log :
    Added skill "Ball Roll" - SKill number 29 .

  3. #513
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    Thanks man, you're awesome!

  4. #514
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    Problem with the ball roll.

    ------ GPC: Build started ------
    2: New*
    ERROR: a variable with the name 'w_BodyFeint_BallRoll' has already been declared!
    The error is on line 125

    On the parameter line both variables are named

    w_BodyFeint_BallRoll ... I guess one of them has to be for example x_BodyFeint BallRoll?

  5. #515
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    Quote Originally Posted by mrlaxx View Post
    Problem with the ball roll.

    ------ GPC: Build started ------
    2: New*
    ERROR: a variable with the name 'w_BodyFeint_BallRoll' has already been declared!
    The error is on line 125

    On the parameter line both variables are named

    w_BodyFeint_BallRoll ... I guess one of them has to be for example x_BodyFeint BallRoll?
    Please, post the screenshot from app and post here the script .

  6. #516
    Fastest Thing Alive

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    Hello, when I use the restrict power, and I change the power settings, my USB cronusmax doesn't change the color, is it normal ? But the power restrict is working.

    Thanks

    EDIT: On the longshot script, can you tell me how to change the shot button ? the default button is B, but I shot with X.

    Thanks

    Last edited by Mahmoud78; 21st April 17 at 07:02.

  7. #517
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    Hey Excalibur,

    I'm toying around with ball roll sprint boost as someone requested before, here is the script I currently have but I don't know how to do the following:

    combo BodyFeint { RA_CW(ZX,ZY);
    f_RB_LT_RT(0,0,1); (this here needs to go active like 50ms after RA_CW(ZX,ZY); is performed and for the remainder of the 200ms below this line, otherwise you just do RT sprint. So I need like a wait on this line, that doesn't affect the line above)
    wait(200);//
    f_RB_LT_RT(1,0,1);
    wait(25);//
    f_RB_LT_RT(0,0,1);
    set_val(PlayerRun,200);
    wait(40);
    set_val(PlayerRun,100);
    wait(200);
    OnOff=TRUE;


    }


    The combo should look like this (he explains it at 2:10 minutes in the video):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mydPYqt_58

    Thank you in advance if you are able to help me with this!
    Last edited by mrlaxx; 21st April 17 at 10:29.

  8. #518
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud78 View Post
    Hello, when I use the restrict power, and I change the power settings, my USB cronusmax doesn't change the color, is it normal ? But the power restrict is working.

    Thanks

    EDIT: On the longshot script, can you tell me how to change the shot button ? the default button is B, but I shot with X.

    Thanks

    Hi,
    I check the script ( that you post) and it is working how it should. When the script is run for the first time the color of the device is turned Green and if I change the Shot Power it is changed respectively.


    What is you device version ?
    If it is CronusMax Plus v. 3 - check the device options.
    You need to tick the check box for "Mimic Controller Player LEDs"
    http://cronusmax.com/manual/cronusma...%3D%3D&mw=MzIw

    About Button Layout - go to tab "Button Layout -..." and there you can change the buttons.
    Here is the screenshot :

    Attachment 3543

    Or you can change the button inside the script :
    Last edited by Excalibur; 21st April 17 at 10:34.

  9. #519
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    This is what I have currently, but instead of exit left or right, I need to exit diagionally (45 degrees at the opposite direction of the ball roll), how can I do that? I use the paddles on xbox elite controller.

    combo BodyFeint {
    RA_CW(ZX,ZY);
    wait(202);//
    RA_CW(0,0);
    wait(202);//
    set_val(PlayerRun,100)
    f_RB_LT_RT(0,0,1);
    wait(175);
    f_RB_LT_RT(0,0,1);
    wait(750);
    OnOff=TRUE;


    }

    Last edited by mrlaxx; 22nd April 17 at 06:57.

  10. #520
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    hello in the list of skills version 4.3 there are 26 skills on the elite controller. ball roll 29^^

  11. #521
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    Quote Originally Posted by lazius View Post
    hello in the list of skills version 4.3 there are 26 skills on the elite controller. ball roll 29^^
    Hi,
    I didn't have time to add it to the Elite Controller. I will with the next update.

  12. #522
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    Hey Excal, ignore my other posts, there are errors in them and I explained it very badly. My apologies for posting several posts, want to explain it easier.


    I want to use the ball roll speed boost, and I almost have it working but my script isn't complete, I don't know how to exit in 45 degrees instead of left or right. The speed boost doesn't work unless you exit diagonally. My script looks like this right now;

    Here is how to perform the ball roll speed boost - > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmVxTMDEUc0

    combo BallRollSpeed {
    RA_CW(ZX,ZY);
    wait(202);//
    RA_CW(0,0);
    wait(202);//
    set_val(PlayerRun,100)
    f_RB_LT_RT(0,0,1);
    -> HERE I need to exit left or right in 45 degrees, depending on the paddle I press, so LA_CW(..?) <-
    wait(175);
    f_RB_LT_RT(0,0,1);
    wait(750);
    OnOff=TRUE;


    }

    Here is my current script:

    Last edited by mrlaxx; 22nd April 17 at 08:31.

  13. #523
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    Quote Originally Posted by mrlaxx View Post
    Hey Excal, ignore my other posts, there are errors in them and I explained it very badly. My apologies for posting several posts, want to explain it easier.


    I want to use the ball roll speed boost, and I almost have it working but my script isn't complete, I don't know how to exit in 45 degrees instead of left or right. The speed boost doesn't work unless you exit diagonally. My script looks like this right now;

    Here is how to perform the ball roll speed boost - > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmVxTMDEUc0

    combo BallRollSpeed {
    RA_CW(ZX,ZY);
    wait(202);//
    RA_CW(0,0);
    wait(202);//
    set_val(PlayerRun,100)
    f_RB_LT_RT(0,0,1);
    -> HERE I need to exit left or right in 45 degrees, depending on the paddle I press, so LA_CW(..?) <-
    wait(175);
    f_RB_LT_RT(0,0,1);
    wait(750);
    OnOff=TRUE;


    }

    Here is my current script:

    Hi mate,
    I will try to help with this but it is very dificult to do that ( the 45 degree exit ) because the script can easaly lost the direction when you perform Ball Roll. And because of that it can't set the correct exit I thought .
    Will try it letter , when I back at home.
    In the meantime, I'll try to help you with the code.

  14. #524
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    Thanks mate!

    If the ball roll speed boost will work, it would be very useful to add it to the generator. It's the best 2 star skill move in the game.

  15. #525
    Fastest Thing Alive

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    Hello, when I want to do the V drag, most of the time, it's doing a fake shot, and only 1 time / 10, the V drag works, is it normal ? I do it when my player is stopped.

    Thanks

  16. #526
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud78 View Post
    Hello, when I want to do the V drag, most of the time, it's doing a fake shot, and only 1 time / 10, the V drag works, is it normal ? I do it when my player is stopped.

    Thanks
    It is very important how you stop you player !!!
    To make it working , you need to stop with RT/R2 ( default button for sprinting ).
    If you stop with both buttons - LT/L2 + RT/R2 - it will not work correctly. And if you stop with fake shot ( without any analogs ) it again will not work correctly.
    That is because in this cases the script will lost the player direction.
    Last edited by Excalibur; 22nd April 17 at 17:43.

  17. #527
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    Quote Originally Posted by mrlaxx View Post
    Thanks mate!

    If the ball roll speed boost will work, it would be very useful to add it to the generator. It's the best 2 star skill move in the game.
    I was busy and don't have time to look on that .
    I will try now.

  18. #528
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    I released new version :


    FIFA Skills Generator v. 4.4

    Change Log :
    Added the last 3 Skills from the FIFA 17 tab to the Elite Controller tab
    27. V Drag Back
    28. Body Feint Universal
    29. Ball Roll
    - Added Full support for the Shot Power Restriction Script to the Elite Controller
    and Finesse Shot Power.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  20. #529
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    I was busy and don't have time to look on that .
    I will try now.
    Thanks mate, looking forward to it. Hope you can work it out.

    I think you need to do the calculation for the LA_CW after you flick the RA_CW for the ball roll, so the script needs to remember that you flicked the right analog stick X degrees and add 45 degrees to it. It's important that the script remembers the analog input I guess. I don't know anything about scripting though. Very basic understanding from me.

  21. #530
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    Quote Originally Posted by mrlaxx View Post
    Thanks mate, looking forward to it. Hope you can work it out.

    I think you need to do the calculation for the LA_CW after you flick the RA_CW for the ball roll, so the script needs to remember that you flicked the right analog stick X degrees and add 45 degrees to it. It's important that the script remembers the analog input I guess. I don't know anything about scripting though. Very basic understanding from me.
    Yeah, that is the hard part now. I forgot all this calculations and now will need some more time to remember them.

  22. #531
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    Quote Originally Posted by mrlaxx View Post
    Thanks mate, looking forward to it. Hope you can work it out.

    I think you need to do the calculation for the LA_CW after you flick the RA_CW for the ball roll, so the script needs to remember that you flicked the right analog stick X degrees and add 45 degrees to it. It's important that the script remembers the analog input I guess. I don't know anything about scripting though. Very basic understanding from me.
    I made it but will need to be tested (it work in most of the cases, but sometimes it's not as good as should, IMO) , so here is the script :
    I remove all other staff in script and live only the BallRollSpeed .

    Use LS/L3 ( to the Left) and RS/R3 ( to the Right).

    Last edited by Excalibur; 22nd April 17 at 21:50.

  23. #532
    Fastest Thing Alive

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    Thanks, it seems to be better when I use L2 to stop.

    I have 2 others questions excalibur, i'm sorry.

    The first, can you explain me how works the elite controler ?
    By exemple, if I want to do a V-drag back, and a double touch exit, which button i have to press ?
    Attachment 3555

    Other problem, when I have a long range free-kick (more than 36m), Its shoot automaticly when I press R1. My script:



    Thanks a lot for your help !

  24. #533
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    I made it but will need to be tested (it work in most of the cases, but sometimes it's not as good as should, IMO) , so here is the script :
    I remove all other staff in script and live only the BallRollSpeed .

    Use LS/L3 ( to the Left) and RS/R3 ( to the Right).

    Thanks mate.

    I have it working a bit better but is there a way to block left analog stick input for the full duration of the combo? I think the combo screws up when I hold left analog stick in the wrong direction.

    This is what I have right now;

    combo BallRollSpeed {


    if(RightON){
    calc_relative_xy(UP_LEFT);
    }else{
    calc_relative_xy(UP_RIGHT);
    }
    RA_CW(ZX,ZY);
    wait(200);//
    RA_CW(0,0);
    wait(185);//
    set_val(PlayerRun,100)
    set_val(SprintBtn,100);
    set_val(XB1_LX,x); (why is this here? I'm not sure so I didn't delete it, your exit comes after you press LB, so this could be a mistake too?)
    set_val(XB1_LY,y);
    wait(125);
    set_val(XB1_LX,x);
    set_val(XB1_LY,y);
    set_val(SprintBtn,100);
    wait(1000);
    OnOff=TRUE;

    set_val(TRACE_1,x);
    set_val(TRACE_2,y);
    }

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to mrlaxx For This Useful Post:


  26. #534
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    Sorry for doublepost.

    This code here seems to work everytime, but I can't test it properly because my internet keeps disconnecting me.
    Can I add it to my existing script? Or will the calculations conflict with other calculations?

    Also the angle calculation seems wrong from some angels, it's not doing a diagonal cut but way more.


    combo BallRollSpeed {


    if(RightON){
    calc_relative_xy(UP_LEFT);
    }else{
    calc_relative_xy(UP_RIGHT);
    }
    RA_CW(ZX,ZY);
    wait(202);//
    RA_CW(0,0);
    wait(202);//
    set_val(PlayerRun,100)
    wait(155);
    set_val(XB1_LX,x);
    set_val(XB1_LY,y);
    set_val(SprintBtn,100);
    wait(750);
    OnOff=TRUE;

    set_val(TRACE_1,x);
    set_val(TRACE_2,y);
    }
    Last edited by mrlaxx; 23rd April 17 at 08:20.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to mrlaxx For This Useful Post:


  28. #535
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    Quote Originally Posted by mrlaxx View Post
    Sorry for doublepost.

    This code here seems to work everytime, but I can't test it properly because my internet keeps disconnecting me.
    Can I add it to my existing script? Or will the calculations conflict with other calculations?

    Also the angle calculation seems wrong from some angels, it's not doing a diagonal cut but way more.


    combo BallRollSpeed {


    if(RightON){
    calc_relative_xy(UP_LEFT);
    }else{
    calc_relative_xy(UP_RIGHT);
    }
    RA_CW(ZX,ZY);
    wait(202);//
    RA_CW(0,0);
    wait(202);//
    set_val(PlayerRun,100)
    wait(155);
    set_val(XB1_LX,x);
    set_val(XB1_LY,y);
    set_val(SprintBtn,100);
    wait(750);
    OnOff=TRUE;

    set_val(TRACE_1,x);
    set_val(TRACE_2,y);
    }
    If the combo doesn't used the relative calculations , then you can add it to you code without problems.
    Here is the combo :
    Last edited by Excalibur; 23rd April 17 at 09:25.

  29. #536
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    I got it working 100% now (but I have to release analog sticks after I perform combo). Is there a way to block the left analog stick when the combo is performed, until its over?

  30. #537
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud78 View Post
    Thanks, it seems to be better when I use L2 to stop.

    I have 2 others questions excalibur, i'm sorry.

    The first, can you explain me how works the elite controler ?
    By exemple, if I want to do a V-drag back, and a double touch exit, which button i have to press ?
    Attachment 3555

    Other problem, when I have a long range free-kick (more than 36m), Its shoot automaticly when I press R1. My script:

    Thanks a lot for your help !
    Attachment 3565

    The V Drag Back skill doesn't have exit to the left or right (I call these skills one-way or one direction) .
    So when you select those kind of skills the app will show you little icon ( forward direction) to remaind you that this skill is one-way .
    On the other side - Double Touch and Exit - has 2 posible exits - to the left or to the right. Again the app will show you tthe little icon ( Turn Left or Turn Right ) to remaind you which exit you will perform when you execute this skill.
    About you script :
    The problem came from you set up of the buttons that "Execute" skills . You have been select the RB to execute skills to the right. So when you have long range free kick and you press RB to perform power long shot - you simply execute the coresponding skill .

  31. #538
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    Hey,

    When XB1_PL1 and XB1_PR1 are pressed, I want my left analog to do nothing anymore after the ball roll combo is activated. How can I archieve that?

    I tried if (event_press(XB1_PR1, XB1_PL1)){ set_val(MOVE_X,X, 0); set_val(MOVE_Y,Y, 0)}; but it gives an error.

  32. #539
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    Quote Originally Posted by mrlaxx View Post
    I got it working 100% now (but I have to release analog sticks after I perform combo). Is there a way to block the left analog stick when the combo is performed, until its over?
    Quote Originally Posted by mrlaxx View Post
    Hey,

    When XB1_PL1 and XB1_PR1 are pressed, I want my left analog to do nothing anymore after the ball roll combo is activated. How can I archieve that?

    I tried if (event_press(XB1_PR1, XB1_PL1)){ set_val(MOVE_X,X, 0); set_val(MOVE_Y,Y, 0)}; but it gives an error.
    Post here what you have now ( the entire script) and I will edit it.
    Last edited by Excalibur; 23rd April 17 at 15:01.

  33. #540
    Fastest Thing Alive

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.

    Thanks excalibur for your reply, but I still don't understand how does it work for the only paddles

    Exemple : I want to execute the rainbow, my rainbow is associated to PR1, for me, PR1 is the cross.

    But which button I have to press to execute the rainbow ? The cross is my shoot button

    Thanks !

Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Similar Topics

  1. Errore FIFA Series Skills Generator
    By Lattimer in forum CronusMAX Supporto Italiano
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 6th October 17, 07:18
  2. [PS4] FIFA Series Skills Generator need help!
    By xxbuffyxx in forum Script Request
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 18th March 17, 16:08
  3. FIFA Series Skills Generator- stand alone application.
    By Excalibur in forum Macro & Script Programming Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 13th May 16, 22:21
  4. FIFA series AUTOMATIC SCRIPT GENERATOR-ALL MAJOR SKILLS.
    By Excalibur in forum Script Manipulator
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 19th November 15, 15:04
  5. FIFA series AUTOMATIC SCRIPT GENERATOR-ALL MAJOR SKILLS.
    By Excalibur in forum Macro & Script Programming Support
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 18th September 14, 16:15

Tags for this Topic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •