Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: PS4 Wheel Edition

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Re: PS4 Wheel Edition

I bought it only because he wrote " Fanatec " compatibility but does not work , the new firmware had to go out within 2 days and have passed 4/5 more ..no it is right that they can make use of the beta testers only . I hope everything will be resolved soon.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Angry Re: PS4 Wheel Edition

Quote Originally Posted by handjibberz View Post
    I bought mine this week and just received it in hopes of getting my g27 running on the PS4 but it's a no go
    Same here! I bought it for my Driving Force GT and tried for hours and hours to run it!

After another hour of reading in this forum, I read, that the firmware is buggy!!

Please post a Update of it.

Bye,

Frank

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

We are in good hands regarding the return of the CronusMax if need be. If it was purchased due to its compatibility with Fanatec wheels (the reason why a vast majority of us purchased the device) we have MaxADMIN's support. MaxADMIN said:
    Re: Help with PS4 Wheel Edition Mode and Fanatec
    I have removed the Fanatec info from the press release for now while we dig a little deeper - apologies for that (I was away with family for a few days - only got back last night or I'd have responded sooner).

In the meantime - we are looking for Beta Testers who own Fanatec wheels (and any other wheels). Please list the wheels you own and also the console(s) that you have if you are interested. This could be fun with something quite exciting

However If you bought a CM just for the Fanatec wheel support on the back of the news I posted and doesn't want to be involved in any beta testing for the CM or for any potential new dedicated Wheel product, let me know and you can ship your CM to me directly and i'll personally refund you - no harm, no foul.
    However, if you need more beta FW testers with Porsche 911 GT3 RS V2 wheels with CSR H-shifter and pedals I would be MORE than happy to help (and actually race).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Maduzi For This Useful Post:

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

We have a long list of testers now with every wheel. The update will be released as soon as possible - we appreciate your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Maduzi View Post
    However, if you need more beta FW testers with Porsche 911 GT3 RS V2 wheels with CSR H-shifter and pedals I would be MORE than happy to help (and actually race).
    Check your PM
    Last edited by Swizzy; 17th September 16 at 14:56.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hello, will the Fanatec Wheelbase V1 work on ps 4 with the new coming firmware or will it only work with the Wheelbase V 2 ???
    Thank You !!

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Brunator View Post
    Hello, will the Fanatec Wheelbase V1 work on ps 4 with the new coming firmware or will it only work with the Wheelbase V 2 ???
    Thank You !!
    Should work the same as the v2, just check to see if it's detected as a G25/G27 when put into PS3 mode.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Picklock View Post
    Should work the same as the v2, just check to see if it's detected as a G25/G27 when put into PS3 mode.
    ok , will this all work with the cronusmax plus stick with a new firmware ? Or will came an overall new stick for espacially the fanatec wheels for ps 4 ??
    I ask because I will buy the cronusmax plus stick at amazon, but they will be sold out very soon ... So if the firmware come in the next few days, i would buy the Cronusmax plus Stick now !!!!

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

I believe it will work, but a few days seems to be a long time period . I own the CM+ Stick for over 3 weeks now as it was advertised to be compatible with Fanatec gear. It was stated several times that the new firmware will be released in one day or two (or a few days). So it┤s still laying useless around and I try to wait patiently for the new firmware.
    Maybe you try it as some other users: just cry loud enough and as reward you will be part of the closed beta . (sorry but I can't resist this one)...
    Hopefully this will be sorted out soon, as I┤m really looking forward to use this litte device!

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Brunator View Post
    Thank You !!
    CSW v1 should work fine - we've tested v1.5 and v2 100%

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    CSW v1 should work fine - we've tested v1.5 and v2 100%
    Ok is it possible that i can check it with the beta firmware. If nobody test it with the v1 ?*

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

You can test it right now.....

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    You can test it right now.....
    What ? is the new firmware ready or what do you mean?

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Firmware is out . It works like a charm so far. MaxAdmin could you post the combination for the playstation button on the CSW V2?
    Really great work guys!!!

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Are you having a laugh? New fw is not published on cm software link?

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Just connect you CM+ to your PC, open CronusPro and choose Tools/firmware update. It is available trust me... It is not on the software download site yet...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cabriojoschy For This Useful Post:

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

i just try the new fw 123 with my csw v2 and f1 2016 , the wheel work i can navigate in the menu and launch a race but the ffb was completely wrong so the car is undrivable.

i do everything like in this page : http://cronusmax.com/manual/logitech...ing_to_ps4.htm

can someone help me ?

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Spanish View Post
    i just try the new fw 123 with my csw v2 and f1 2016 , the wheel work i can navigate in the menu and launch a race but the ffb was completely wrong so the car is undrivable.

i do everything like in this page : http://cronusmax.com/manual/logitech...ing_to_ps4.htm

can someone help me ?
    Please create your own topic asking for support on this subject and someone will assist

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FanatecUser View Post
    Are you having a laugh? New fw is not published on cm software link?
    As always, in Cronus PRO

Tools > Firmware Update

20. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Really a great job finally!
    So I want to send my wholehearted thank you to the entire cronusmax crew! I can Play Driveclub and Aseetto Corsa on my PS4 now with my Fanatec GT3 RS V2 wheel.
    You can bet on I will recommed your magic USB stick!

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

You've earned the golden for your achievement!
    Last edited by Rinki; 21st September 16 at 12:42.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rinki For This Useful Post:

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

^Using PC or PS (G25) mode?

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cabriojoschy View Post
    Firmware is out . It works like a charm so far. MaxAdmin could you post the combination for the playstation button on the CSW V2?
    Really great work guys!!!
    Did you find your answer anywhere ? It's L3 and R3, the two buttons in diagonal under the left rocker on the Porsche 918 wheel attached to the CSW V2.
    Last edited by Stephen1300; 23rd September 16 at 20:56.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephen1300 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast