Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Topic: PS4 Wheel Edition

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Re: PS4 Wheel Edition

Hello again.

I did some more testing on my own and figured some interesting stuff.
    I plugged the DFGT directly in the CM+ and to my PC, it recognized the set as a G29. Later I connected the set to the PS4 and guess what? It worked! For 10 minutes only that is, but worked. So I discovered that the USB hub was the problem.
    Totay I bought a new USB hub and everything worked fine and I was able to play Driveclub (only racing game I have) with my Driving Force GT!

So the the thing is, the USB hubs can work with some controls but my have problem with others.
    this one was the old usb hub with only the arcade stick working
    Attachment 3092

and this was the one that works with DFGT:
    Attachment 3093

Thanks again to the CM+ team for the great work I am fully satisfied with my CM+ as now I can use my PS3 arcade stick and DFGT with force feedback support.
    Last edited by teste45321; 3rd December 16 at 14:45.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

ive just bought the cronusmax plus today in order to use my playseat and my xbox one thrustmaster tx wheel for driveclub vr with my ps4 pro. So its working but not force feedback at all. Its like having a dead wheel in my hand. i have the new firmware for all of those. But i dont understand how to make it work with the force feedback. I dont want to buy a new playseat and a new wheel just for my ps4 and tought the cronusmax plus will do the job. unfurtunatly it is not. I wont use my wheel with no force feedback. So please help me someone or i will have to simply return my cronusmax plus to the store. Thanks you.
    Last edited by Unam321pou; 8th December 16 at 01:49.

Big Daddy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Unam321pou View Post
    ive just bought the cronusmax plus today in order to use my playseat and my xbox one thrustmaster tx wheel for driveclub vr with my ps4 pro. So its working but not force feedback at all. Its like having a dead wheel in my hand. i have the new firmware for all of those. But i dont understand how to make it work with the force feedback. I dont want to buy a new playseat and a new wheel just for my ps4 and tought the cronusmax plus will do the job. unfurtunatly it is not. I wont use my wheel with no force feedback. So please help me someone or i will have to simply return my cronusmax plus to the store. Thanks you.
    Please create your own thread, do not hijack others. Also, there is no need to post the same question in multiple threads.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

teste45321 could you specify which hub you use now exactly? (make and where you bought it if possible )
    I have basically the same issue with my DFGT (the only other diff is that I have a ps4 pro)
    TIA!

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Ps4 wheel edition mode does not work with The Crew on ps4, the game does not recognize any steering wheel! Can anyone tell me if this is the case? thank you .

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

Exclamation Re: PS4 Wheel Edition

Quote Originally Posted by diegotelles View Post
    Ps4 wheel edition mode does not work with The Crew on ps4, the game does not recognize any steering wheel! Can anyone tell me if this is the case? thank you .
    Looks like ubi, being the best they can be, only added a handful of supported wheels. Of which, none are the g29 that is required for ps4 wheel mode to work. Sorry**

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/D...crew-ps4--xone

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bogus View Post
    teste45321 could you specify which hub you use now exactly? (make and where you bought it if possible )
    I have basically the same issue with my DFGT (the only other diff is that I have a ps4 pro)
    TIA!
    I am using the one of the second attachment. I live in Brazil and and I don't know if this brand is present elsewhere. The brand is called Knup.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hi guys,

i have G27 and I sucessfully got the steering wheel working with cronusmax on ps4 how ever, i would like to know if there is an easy script or even command on controller to make the steering wheel full lock at 200 degrees, 450 degrees, 650 degrees rather than only 900 degrees for F1 2016.
    This will help for gran turismo games.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

PS4 & Fanatec disconnecting issues:

Constant disconnect after several minutes of racing. Have tried different HUBS, cords, procedures. Very frustrating especially since I went out to get another controller but still disconnects. Where can I request assistance?

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Hi Kingsun, just got it to work after trying three other usb hubs. My setup is noname usb 1.1 hub with Fanatec PWTS and CSP1 and it works like a charme - really excellent. I followed the instructions (PS4 startetd, connect Wheel via usb directly and put it into PS3Mode, unplug the wheel and plug it in to usb hubs port 1, DS4 into port 4 of the hub and plugin the cronusmax into ps4 and wait to show the AU animation, now plugin the hub into the cronusmax and wait until the 0 is shown) and had no more issues. The cronusmax itself is running in ps4 wheel mode and the partial crossover feature is deactivated.
    Last edited by JSP70; 25th April 17 at 03:37.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JSP70 For This Useful Post:

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

My cronusplus has been working fine for the last few months with my g27 on the ps4, but all of a sudden it won't connect. The light on my g27 flashes in and out and the cronus flashes around in wheel mode. I plugged the wheel into my ps3 and it works fine. I plugged the cronus into my pc and everything seems to be set up right. Any clues as to what's wrong?

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Hi, I had no problems until yesterday - cronusmax showed 0 but I wasn't auhtorized - I plugged it into port 2 of my ps4 and it worked just fine. Usually I'd say nonsense but it might be worth a try. Maybe, just to be sure, reset the cronusmax to standard and back to PS4 Wheel mode before trying the different port.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Putting it in standard and back to wheel mode worked. Thanks

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Sorry, I don't know where I should be asking this question, I've been searching the forum but can't find anything. Is WRC 6 on PS4 able to be played using the G27? I've been playing Project Cars for the last two days and it's worked awesome, but I get no response when trying WRC 6. Anyone have any suggestions?

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AmercnNightmare View Post
    Sorry, I don't know where I should be asking this question, I've been searching the forum but can't find anything. Is WRC 6 on PS4 able to be played using the G27? I've been playing Project Cars for the last two days and it's worked awesome, but I get no response when trying WRC 6. Anyone have any suggestions?
    Hi,

WRC 6 appears to support G29, so not sure why'd you'd be having issues, since the G29 is what we are emulating in ps4 wheel mode. Especially since another title(pcars) is working as intended for you. Let us know if you find anything.

http://www.isrtv.com/pc-racing/wrc-6...-support-list/

Are there any options in-game to switch to wheel operation mode? Do you have a second DS4 that is paired, making the game think you want to play with a gamepad?

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

The wheel works at the dashboard, I start the game and can't do anything, no response from the same button I just used to start the game also. I unhooked the cronusmax and used a DS4 to access the options menu, but can't select "Steering Wheel" with it, I turned off the DS4 and powered the cronusmax back up, it still shows "controller disconnected" but I can use the "share" option and if I back out the wheel works fine.

Although the actual game shows an image saying "controller disconnected" when the cronusmax powers up it shows a connection notification from the PS4, but still nothing works except the share button.
    Last edited by AmercnNightmare; 2 Weeks Ago at 21:31.

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AmercnNightmare View Post
    The wheel works at the dashboard, I start the game and can't do anything, no response from the same button I just used to start the game also. I unhooked the cronusmax and used a DS4 to access the options menu, but can't select "Steering Wheel" with it, I turned off the DS4 and powered the cronusmax back up, it still shows "controller disconnected" but I can use the "share" option and if I back out the wheel works fine.

Although the actual game shows an image saying "controller disconnected" when the cronusmax powers up it shows a connection notification from the PS4, but still nothing works except the share button.
    Hmm, not sure as its weird that your wheel working fine on pcars/dashboard but not wrc. I wonder if the game has a strange way it uses a wheel and ds4 together to navigate menus or something.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

I tried WRC 5 also, which supports G29, no go on it either.