Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Driving Force pro / Driving Force GT

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Driving Force pro / Driving Force GT

Hello,

There's a bug with the Driving Force Pro (with the driving force GT too ?) wheel and the PS4 Wheel edition mode (conection / disconection in a loop) ; cronus staff email me the solution is coming shortly. I hope very soon.

If anyone has a solution, please tell us.

CU

Christophe

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Re: Driving Force pro / Driving Force GT

Yeah, they know it's broke. It's the software/firmware update from 3 weeks ago. They have a BETA that is being tested to correct the issue.

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cronus_NOS View Post
    Yeah, they know it's broke. It's the software/firmware update from 3 weeks ago. They have a BETA that is being tested to correct the issue.
    Yes, I watched a youtube video of the bêta test with a fanatec wheel, it seems very good.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

What Problem do you have? I bought the Cronusmax 2 day's ago, and my Driving Force GT (from PS2 VID: 46D, PID: C294) doesn't work.

I got a reconnect every 10 Seconds, shown on theYoutube Video.

https://youtu.be/LaYu5ftZwyA

The Wheel is connected with a Anker 4 Port USB Hub. Nothing! No Leds on, no init from the wheel. Just dead.

When I plug the Wheel directly to the Cronusmax, the display begins to flash rapidly and nothing works.

Are there any solutions?

Best regars from Germany,

Frank

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MadDarkStar View Post
    What Problem do you have? I bought the Cronusmax 2 day's ago, and my Driving Force GT (from PS2 VID: 46D, PID: C294) doesn't work.

I got a reconnect every 10 Seconds, shown on theYoutube Video.

https://youtu.be/LaYu5ftZwyA

The Wheel is connected with a Anker 4 Port USB Hub. Nothing! No Leds on, no init from the wheel. Just dead.

When I plug the Wheel directly to the Cronusmax, the display begins to flash rapidly and nothing works.

Are there any solutions?

Best regars from Germany,

Frank
    I 've got the same problem, but it's just a question of time before it will be solved.

Well, your wheel is known by the Cronusmax firmware, but there's a bug into the 1.22 firmaware and the 1.12 software, connection/disconnection in a loop (GT/none, GT/none you can see it with the device monitor). This bug is running with PS3 fanatec wheels to. Cronus staff is working on it and the next firmware (the 1.23 beta seems to fix the bug - watch the video) will be OK. So we have to wait but it's better than buying another wheel. Sorry about my english I'm french.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLkvVgs98Pg

Cronus staff emails me that the bug will be solved shortly. And after that I hope to race with you on Project cars. :-)

Best regards

Chris

6. The Following User Says Thank You to chris2737 For This Useful Post:

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

New firmware, my wheel not supported, OK there's no bug, but there's nothing anymore. E on my cronusmax. You can do it for a fanatec wheel but a drinving force pro, wich is the same as driving force GT you can't. I don't understand.

Big Daddy

User Info Menu

There seems to be some confusion here. The Pro and GT are different wheels. Although they both start off with the same vid/pid, they are quite different devices to communicate with.

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

However.......if anyone with a Pro wheel is interested in helping us join the Beta program then we may be able to add support.

let me know if you are interested.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

FYI there have already been 2 beta firmwares for the Driving Force Pro wheels in the beta program......

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

However.......if anyone with a Pro wheel is interested in helping us join the Beta program then we may be able to add support.

let me know if you are interested.

Yes I'm. my cronus is broken but under guarantee. So I ´ll be able to participate soon.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Pro wheel user here, happy to test the beta

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

It's already been tested and confirmed working. Will be included in the next update

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Hello, i have a Logitech driving force pro too and next week my Cronus Max v3.
    Do you need some beta tester for v.1.24.1 WE or is it finished? Release Date?
    Last edited by Resoflex; 31st October 16 at 05:50.

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Where can i download the v. 1.24.1 beta fw?

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

I recently purchased cronusmax hoping to use the new ps4 mode wheel with steering wheel logitech driving force pro that I use on the PS3 and the PC. I am currently using it via PC since it is not yet supported. I want to know if i can have the new firmware v1.24.1WE beta to test the various PS4's games. Thank you. Tiziano greetings ps: sorry for my bad english

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

I am new to Cronusmax and have just tried to pair up my Logitech Driving Force Pro with DriveClub VR on PS4 today to no success.

I have followed the guide and set the output to Automatic, changed the mode to PS4 Wheel Edition via Cronus Pro on PC, powered on my PS4 with the switch not with the DualShock4, hooked up an approved Insignia HUB with the proper port numbers labeled from your website PNG (Dualshock4 -Port4 and Wheel -Port1). When I plug in my Cronusmax, I only get the Racing Track Animation and the PS4 constantly asking me who's using this controller over and over again (as though its disconnecting). I don't get the AU animation.

I assume I am having the same problem described in this thread? I'm running all the latest FW 1.23 and 1.12 software. Is there something I've missed or am I in the same boat as the others here in this thread awaiting a solution from CronusMax?

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

I have just bought a CronusMAX PLUS for my Driving Force™ Pro, but now I have to wait for firmware update, kindly advise when will be v1.24.1 firmware release? If I have to wait for too long, should I return this super USB to the shop?

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hi!

Do you have a date of release for this next firmware with "Driving force Pro" support ?

Thanks!

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Hi Developer, please share the 1.24 beta, my friends and me are
    pending to buy cronusmax once it support my DF pro. Thank you��