my setup is
    cm+ to xbox 1
    xim4 to cm+
    mouse to xim4
    elite controller to xim4

i use mouse and controller to play
    xbox 1 elite controller
    logitech G402 mouse
    Last edited by KittyDawn; 30th November 16 at 07:47. Reason: Double post, please use the edit function

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Re: Beta Testing new CronusMAX PLUS / XIM4 Firmware

please count me in.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

I use the CronusmaxPlus in ps4 and Logitech Drive Force Gt.

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

What about XIM4 Firmware 20161127? Is it work ? Can i try to upgrade on it my XIM?

I Am Error

User Info Menu

i use Firmware 20161127 and it works fine with cm+

NEW FEATURES AND FIXES

>> SMART TRANSLATORS V2

XIM Community members, I'm pleased to be able to release a test version of something we've been working hard on for the last several months. XIM's proprietary Smart Translator technology delivers the best possible console aiming experience consistently across every game. So what could be improved?

We are obviously very secretive about how Smart Translators work. You do know that they are constructed by a custom computer vision-based system I've developed (called the "Smart Trainer"). That hasn't changed. The amount of data that is captured by the Smart Trainer system is enormous. Being able to tap into the entirety of that data is a challenge within the compute budget of XIM4. Smart Translators V2 is the complete rewrite and advancement of the technology to unlock all the data contained within the Translators.

>> IOS SUPPORT

iOS support is an important milestone for us. Obviously iOS is a major platform that many of our community members have asked for. However, the accomplishment from a technical perspective was important given Apple's significant restrictions it places on use of its Bluetooth radio. Plus the architecture changes required in XIM4 to support it.

!IMPORTANT: Pairing is now done via XIM4 Manager rather than the OS (please see http://xim4.com/ios for instructions)

>> BETTER CONFIG EDITING EXPERIENCE

Improved the editing experience (such as numeric input using keyboards and large buttons/hit targets on the UI).

>> SIMULATED ADS TOGGLE

This new drop contains a new feature called Simulated ADS Toggle to give gamers the ability to toggle ADS in games that don't support it. It is located under Advanced Activation settings.

When you have your Aim Down Sight Settings configured to "Toggle" under Activation, your XIM4 will now hold down that button on your behalf. Since games can break out of aim-down-sight based on other actions (such as sprinting, reloading, changing weapons, etc.), a new feature called Deactivation Keys is introduced. Set these keys to functions that automatically break out of aim-down-sight. Then your XIM4 will know when it should return to your Hip settings and stay in-sync with your game.

>> STEADY AIM

This new drop contains a new feature called Steady Aim which is designed to optimize Auto Aim behavior in some games (namely, the Call Of Duty franchise). Smart Translators v2 is our highest precision and most responsive translation tech to date. However, some gamers reported feeling like they were fighting against Auto Aim. We took the feedback and found CoD's Auto Aim system susceptible to variances/slight-instabilities of hand movement that is caused by today's ultra high DPI mice. This new feature steadies your aim without affecting micro-aiming or making it feel laggy or unresponsive.

It recommended that if you want to try Steady Aim that you start with your CoD Aim Down Sight Settings.

Steady Aim is not recommended for games like Halo or Destiny.

You can find Steady Aim is located under "Advanced" within your Mouse Settings.

>> TURN ASSIST

This new drop contains a new feature called Turn Assist. It it located under Advanced Mouse settings. When used, auto-turn occurs as you move your mouse further from where it was engaged. Use this for slow turning vehicles and turrets.

>> IMPROVED CONSOLE CONTROLLER COMPATIBILITY

This new drop contains improvements such as Xbox One Elite controller support (including cross console), PlayStation 4 TouchPad support, and several stability improvements to wireless communication, audio fidelity, and hardware compatibility.

>> NEW CROSS CONSOLE CONTROLLER CONFIG

This release also contains a new Console Controller Crossover Config that makes using controllers from other consoles simple. When you add a new Config of this type to your XIM4, it'll automatically configure it with all the correct button bindings so you can start gaming immediately. As always, to use crossover support, set up your XIM4 normally but plug in your controller from a different console into a front port on your XIM4. Then, load this new Config type and you are ready to go.

>> CONFIG COUNT RAISED

You can now store 24 Configs on your XIM4 instead of 16.
    Last edited by Carl Robo; 5th December 16 at 11:01.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

is this the one with full crossover support on ps4? if so please let me help too. i use an elite controller

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

I would love to provide feedback and help.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Hi , i am using XIM4+CMP, please count me

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hello im using Xim4 im beta tester there too, please include me as i have CM+ too.

Thanks a lot

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hello
    I have Cronus + xim4
    eager to test the beta

thanks in advance