Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: about the new development - racing wheel product

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Exclamation about the new development - racing wheel product

Hey,

i heard about the new development of the new product for the racing wheels, and i just wondering when it's going to release for market?

thanks.

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Re: about the new development - racing wheel product

It will be released when it's ready, we don't yet have a release date set for it...

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

any teasers or news will the device support the xbox one and ps4. can we adjust ffb strengths etc.

tested out the gimx beta build and it felt good to get the g920 and tx wheel working on the ps4 with ffb, but def looking at a device where i dont need a pc connected.

Big Daddy

User Info Menu

Sorry, under an NDA, cannot say anything more than what has already been said.

There is no release date at this time. What I can say though...it is awesome

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KittyDawn For This Useful Post:

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KittyDawn View Post
    Sorry, under an NDA, cannot say anything more than what has already been said.

There is no release date at this time. What I can say though...it is awesome
    what has been said?
    i can't find any info on it at all.

surely if you've got a product to sell you can talk about it.

can you not say whether it will be out for xmas?

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vrman View Post
    what has been said?
    i can't find any info on it at all.

surely if you've got a product to sell you can talk about it.

can you not say whether it will be out for xmas?
    It is a dedicated Racing Wheel product that will be compatible with Xbox One and PS4. The PS4 Wheel Edition fw of the CronusMAX is just a taste of what it is capable of.

It is currently in the prototype stage - meaning the physical hardware is in the hands of selected beta testers. Due to signed NDA agreements and contractual obligations, that is all we can say about it for now.

It is very exciting though - nothing like it has ever been released in the history of the racing game community

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    It is a dedicated Racing Wheel product that will be compatible with Xbox One and PS4. The PS4 Wheel Edition fw of the CronusMAX is just a taste of what it is capable of.

It is currently in the prototype stage - meaning the physical hardware is in the hands of selected beta testers. Due to signed NDA agreements and contractual obligations, that is all we can say about it for now.

It is very exciting though - nothing like it has ever been released in the history of the racing game community
    Hi, VBR from GT Planet here! Is there any chance of you letting me beta test this bad boy? I have a Fanatec CSR & GT2, as well as a Logitech G25 & G29, & would jump at the chance to get involved. Also have a PS4 & PS3.

Last edited by VBR73; 10th November 16 at 15:43.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Thenks for for the info, much appreciated.

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Holy crap!!!! EXCITING is an understatement!

Any need for more beta testers? I live close to Toronto and I have a Fanatec Porsche 911 GT2 with h-shifter, pedals, and butt-kicker that I have been unable to use with Forza 5 or 6, Dirt Rally, or Forza Horizon 2 or 3. I refuse to play any of these games until I can have the full Fanatec wheel experience on my Xbox One. My racing rig has been collecting dust for years now!!

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

So if I have a G25 and a PS4 should I be buying the cronusMax Plus or should I be waiting for this new product - is it close?

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marknewham View Post
    So if I have a G25 and a PS4 should I be buying the cronusMax Plus or should I be waiting for this new product - is it close?
    CronusMAX PLUS will be perfect for you

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

hi,

are there any updates with this exciting new product?

regards

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

No update in a while...can't tell if this is good or bad

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Having Thrustmaster T500RS and PS3 + PS4.
    Looking forward to FULL compatibility with PS4 with FFB.
    If I understood it correctly I cannot get FFB with existing CronusMax Plus via X-AIM plugin.

So I'm in the search of the alternative... and... GT Sport is coming!

P.S. Not sure if you still perform beta test but I may take part in it. I have deep knowledge in IT, being long-term professional, so I may get back to you with valuable data. I may send additional personal detail via PM.

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Any updates from the team to share?

I need to grab one of these the moment it becomes available...

Looking forward!!

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Talus View Post
    No update in a while...can't tell if this is good or bad
    Soon

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Soon
    You just made my day, my year, and my
    console generation.

Can't WAIT to finally play EVERY Xbox One racing title. I've bought every one, but have not played any of them. Just been waiting on a solution for my Fanatec wheel

I can be patient a while longer.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by alexk View Post
    Having Thrustmaster T500RS and PS3 + PS4.
    Looking forward to FULL compatibility with PS4 with FFB.
    If I understood it correctly I cannot get FFB with existing CronusMax Plus via X-AIM plugin.

So I'm in the search of the alternative... and... GT Sport is coming!

P.S. Not sure if you still perform beta test but I may take part in it. I have deep knowledge in IT, being long-term professional, so I may get back to you with valuable data. I may send additional personal detail via PM.
    There is another option that will do this, it is called GIMX. GIMX can be used to adapt any USB device (including any FFB wheel) to work on PS4 (as a G29 or t300), on PS3 or PC (as a G27) and PS2 (as a driving force). Xbox 360 and one are currently supported with everything but FFB, however FFB is in the works for Xbox.

Here is a video of GIMX allowing custom hardware on PS4 with GT Sport. This shows a Direct Drive wheel, custom USB converted Fanatec universal hub and Fanatec pedals all working as if it were a G29. The H-shifter adn clutch works in GT Sport with the G29 emulation as well, so you can map your clubsport shifter or whatever shifter you have to work with GIMX and PS4/GT Sport.

One thing to note before the video, the T500 is supported officially in GT Sport, no need for GIMX there.

https://youtu.be/4geFVuQZpeI

Also, I would be happy to beta test, and even review the final product to compare it to GIMX on my youtube if your interested. I have many pieces of high end sim gear I could test as well as the fallowing FFB wheels: Every old Fanatec Porsche style base, CSW V1, CSW V1.5, two CSR Elites, one CSL Elite, T500 and a SimuCUBE direct drive. Have PC, PS3, PS4.
    Last edited by Seth Francis; 15th April 17 at 07:15.

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

No PC required with our new product. It will blow you away

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Francis View Post
    Also, I would be happy to beta test, and even review the final product to compare it to GIMX on my youtube if your interested. I have many pieces of high end sim gear I could test as well as the fallowing FFB wheels: Every old Fanatec Porsche style base, CSW V1, CSW V1.5, two CSR Elites, one CSL Elite, T500 and a SimuCUBE direct drive. Have PC, PS3, PS4.
    I will send you an email

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

No PC required with our new product. It will blow you away

- - - Updated - - -

I will send you an email
    Awesome, I look forward to chatting!