Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: GEARS OF WAR 4 Gamepack for it please!!

Big Daddy

User Info Menu

Re: GEARS OF WAR 4 Gamepack for it please!!

Configure what shortcuts? You can configure the gamepack using the GCI, it should pop up when you drag the pack over to a slot. If not, just click the slot button, select your options and then program.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KittyDawn For This Useful Post:

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KittyDawn View Post
    I spent more time than my eyes can take playing horde on the XB1 today I'm so spoilt by a pc running it @ 120fps that 30 makes my eyes bleed now

The Markza MK1 timings do fluctuate quite a lot in horde on the XB1. On the PC, all the reloads are perfect every time. Difficultly doesn't make any odds, it is all down to how much is going on in the game and if the game is dynamically adjusting the resolution while you are reloading.

Within the same wave a reload would go from being perfect to way too early back to perfect again. There is honestly nothing I can do about that. If I alter the timings to hit when the game isn't running at the correct speed, it is way off the time it needs to be when the game is.

I've tweaked the times in the pack to compensate as much as I can for when the game code is running slower than it should but if I go any further then it will never hit a perfect reload in versus which does run @ 60fps on the xb1.

I have also made some other changes;

I have reduced the amount of time required to hold a dpad direction to activate the quick weapon selection

Dpad up now disables auto fire, anti recoil and active reload

Auto fire and anti recoil are automatically disabled for single shot weapons as well as the embar.

Holding the reload button will not disable the active reload combo. So if you have to manually hit the active reload because your clip was empty, just press and hold the reload button for half a second and you don't have to worry about the gamepack starting another reload shortly after.
    Thank you for the gamepack! Is it possible to add auto reload on single-shot weapons?

Big Daddy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by imag18 View Post
    Thank you for the gamepack! Is it possible to add auto reload on single-shot weapons?
    It's already in there. Longshot, Boomshot, Dropshot & Torque Bow all perform and automatic active reload when press / release the trigger.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Has the latest updates been aplied to the pack IE: holding d-pad up disables mods...did not work for me also the perfect reloads need quite a bit of work...running out of ammo does not perform perfect reload have just in general perfect reloads are not perfect lol great ideas from kitty tho if they were working lol

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

as the current game pack is not beneficial. It has has no instructions nor Is the any seemingly rapid fire. Auto run cancels your wall bounce into a jump over and somehow I enabled auto recon which marked opponents red which was nice, it's gone now and don't know I did it? I am a novice with Cronus and I'm struggling with this one. Thanks.

My opologies for blaming the GP for my lack of knowledge of the GP and Cronus. I am a noob and need help especially on enabling auto spot. Thanks again.
    Last edited by KittyDawn; 22nd November 16 at 02:26.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

can we add this script to this gamepack?

[GPC][// GPC Online Library
    // Gears_of_War_4_WALLBOUNCE FOR NOOBS.gpc

/**************************************************************************************

Gears of War 4 script for XBOX ONE
    This script includes:
    +Wallbounce for noobs (alternate control scheme made easy)
    +Auto Tag

-Setup
    You MUST use the ALTERNATE control scheme in GOW4.

-How to use
    Play as if the control scheme were default: HOLD A buttom do roadie run and OUTOMATICALY slide to cover and jump obstacles. Double tap A to roll.
    This mod consists in every time you press A, it performs A with rapidfire + X (no rapidfire): that's all...
    Auto tagging will work when aiming down your sights on any weapon
    (holding left trigger).

***************************************************************************************/

main {
    //set the A button to perform "rapidfire A" + X (no rapidfire) when pressed
    if(get_val(XB1_A)) {
    combo_run(RapidfireA);
    set_val(XB1_X, 100);
    }
    if(get_val(XB1_LT)) {
    combo_run(Tag);
    }
    }

combo RapidfireA {
    set_val(XB1_A, 100);
    wait(40);
    set_val(XB1_A, 0);
    wait(30);
    set_val(XB1_A, 0);
    }

combo Tag {
    set_val(XB1_LS, 100);
    wait(100);
    set_val(XB1_LS, 0);
    wait(300);
    set_val(XB1_LS, 100);
    wait(100);
    set_val(XB1_LS, 0);
    wait(300);
    }/GPC]

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Is this Forum dead?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12