We'll be releasing this today... here are the changes since 1.20 Beta 6:
- Fixed an issue where the exit mode string wouldn't update properly while running X-Aim
- Moved GPC Generation to a background thread in MAX Combo making the UI not lock itself while processing all the data...
- Fixed a bug in the new compiler causing edge values for the 8-bit range (0 - 255 and/or -128 - 127) to trigger a warning about the value being 16-bit (which isn't true), with this fix i also added the actual value to the warning message to make it a little bit easier to understand what triggered it
- Fixed a bug causing the unused function warning to always pop up regardless of if the function was used or not
- Added warnings about unused function arguments and combos
- Added warnings about unused variables with the following cases:
- unused - It's not used anywhere at all (neither assigned a value nor read) - This will be printed even if you use it as a base for array indexes which may or may not be a good thing, let me know what you guys think about that
- assigned but not used - It's assigned a value but is never used anywhere (it's value is never checked/used anywhere)
- used but not assigned - It's never assigned a value and will therefor always return 0 as it's value (this is the default value any variable is given) - NOTE: giving a variable a value when you define it or in the init section counts as assigning it a value, perhaps i should change that behavior and have it tell you when a variable is given a value at startup but never changes...?
For a full list of changes since 1.12 check out the release thread for 1.20 Beta 6: http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...RO-1-20-Beta-6