Topic: Cronus PRO 1.20 Beta 8

Big Daddy

User Info Menu

Cronus PRO 1.20 Beta 8

We'll be releasing this today... here are the changes since 1.20 Beta 7:
    • Fixed some issues with if, else if and else causing incorrect jumps to happen which could potentially cause the VM to crash due to a never ending loop
    • Added a missing name check for variables, it was possible to declare variables with the same name as constants (both built in and user constants), later on in the script the constant would be prioritized over the variable where applicable (you could give the variable a value but never actually use it directly)

For a full list of changes since 1.12 check out the release thread for 1.20 Beta 6: http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...RO-1-20-Beta-6 and 1.20 Beta 7: http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...RO-1-20-Beta-7

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swizzy For This Useful Post:

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Re: Cronus PRO 1.20 Beta 8

Download is now available on our downloads page http://cronusmax.com/downloads/

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    Download is now available on our downloads page http://cronusmax.com/downloads/
    Thanks CM Team for the awesome support you provide for the product, was wondering if there's gonna be X-Aim improvements in the next version, cause it seems it's the most useful plugin that me and all my friends use for K+M on consoles

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

THX
    Everything fine now.
    1 Question
    Ğ¡hanging slot (i mean 1slot -> 2slot ->1slot again) and use commands "set_pvar & get_pvar" (in 1slot) if the values are saved or they are reset to preset (means 1 slot)? And what about set... get ... in 2 slot?
    Last edited by sky418; 17th November 16 at 02:56.

Big Daddy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kalkz View Post
    Thanks CM Team for the awesome support you provide for the product, was wondering if there's gonna be X-Aim improvements in the next version, cause it seems it's the most useful plugin that me and all my friends use for K+M on consoles
    Possibly, this beta does have changes that impact X-Aim (the interpreter is pretty much only used in X-Aim right now) during this beta we're NOT going to add any further features to X-Aim, our current goal is to iron out any current bugs so we can release this beta as a stable version for everyone to enjoy, once we've released that, we can move on to adding additional features and/or improvements

Feel free to request features you'd like us to add, or if there's something we can improve somewhere, feel free to tell us what you think we can/should improve we're open for ideas from everyone

Quote Originally Posted by sky418 View Post
    THX
    Everything fine now.
    1 Question
    Ğ¡hanging slot (i mean 1slot -> 2slot ->1slot again) and use commands "set_pvar & get_pvar" (in 1slot) if the values are saved or they are reset to preset (means 1 slot)? And what about set... get ... in 2 slot?
    If you use PVAR_# the values you set using set_pvar can be read from another slot, if you use SPVAR_# the values will only be available for the current slot, you can read about that in the manual: http://cronusmax.com/manual/persistent_variables.htm if it's not working for you, show us your script and we'll see if it's a bug in the compiler or not... keep in mind, these aren't fully supported by X-Aim, they can be used as additional variables, but they won't keep their values after you close X-Aim

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Swizzy For This Useful Post:

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

THX
    it's for XIM

Mercenary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzy View Post
    Possibly, this beta does have changes that impact X-Aim (the interpreter is pretty much only used in X-Aim right now) during this beta we're NOT going to add any further features to X-Aim, our current goal is to iron out any current bugs so we can release this beta as a stable version for everyone to enjoy, once we've released that, we can move on to adding additional features and/or improvements

Feel free to request features you'd like us to add, or if there's something we can improve somewhere, feel free to tell us what you think we can/should improve we're open for ideas from everyone

If you use PVAR_# the values you set using set_pvar can be read from another slot, if you use SPVAR_# the values will only be available for the current slot, you can read about that in the manual: http://cronusmax.com/manual/persistent_variables.htm if it's not working for you, show us your script and we'll see if it's a bug in the compiler or not... keep in mind, these aren't fully supported by X-Aim, they can be used as additional variables, but they won't keep their values after you close X-Aim
    Where is the appropriate place to request features?

Big Daddy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wvnative View Post
    Where is the appropriate place to request features?
    I'd say this forum, in a separate thread for each request

http://cronusmax.com/forums/forumdis...ftware-Support <--- Link to the subforum in case you're wondering what i'm talking about =)
    Last edited by Swizzy; 20th November 16 at 13:34.

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

Everything works fine, can I use it for program my device or better to wait final build?

Big Daddy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sky418 View Post
    Everything works fine, can I use it for program my device or better to wait final build?
    It should work in the beta aswell

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

Last edited by sky418; 13th December 16 at 07:31.

Big Daddy

User Info Menu

You're likely confusing the 2 interpreters, there is one on the CM itself, and it is still limited to what it used to be (4200?) While this changelog talks about the x-aim interpreter which runs on your PC while using x-aim