Topic: PS4 CronusMax v2 - Logitech G25 / Targus 4-port usb hub (ACH114US) power issues

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

PS4 CronusMax v2 - Logitech G25 / Targus 4-port usb hub (ACH114US) power issues

Hi

I have been trying to make my G25 logitech wheel work with my PS4 for ages and this week it seemed that this was going to finally happen. I bought the CronusMAX v2 approx. 9 months ago but back then the firmware wasn't that advanced and everything had to be done manually and I never managed to make the wheel work smoothly. But lately I decided to dig into it again and discovered the USB hub setup where you hook up the PS4 controller and the wheel on a usb hub so I bought the suggested Targus 4-port usb hub (ACH114US) and yesterday it arrived. I hooked it up exactly as the online manual says. And yes, I updated all firmware, I set all the options as the screenshots on the online manual tell you to do. I would attach screenshots to show that I set everything correctly but I'm not at home right now. Anyways, so the problem started when I hooked up the g25 steering wheel to the PS4 through the Targus hub and the CronusMax v2, the g25 power light started blinking which means that there is not enough usb power. Infact it doesn't even start to calibrate or anything, but then I hook the steering wheel directly through the CronusMax and it powers up correctly and starts to calibrate. At this point the wheel DOES work because when I hooked it up through the USB hub along with the PS4 controller (as the online manual says) it was just enough to fool the ps4 (although the wheel didn't power up) and when I remove the usb hub, the ps4 still thinks I have the PS4 controller hooked up. However, after a few minutes, the steering wheel stops working and I have to do all the above again, which makes the whole ordeal pointless, annoying and frustrating.

Big Daddy

User Info Menu

Re: PS4 CronusMax v2 - Logitech G25 / Targus 4-port usb hub (ACH114US) power issues

Have you followed this to ensure you are connecting the controllers to the correct ports?

http://cronusmax.com/manual/finding_...rt_numbers.htm

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Re: PS4 CronusMax v2 - Logitech G25 / Targus 4-port usb hub (ACH114US) power issues

Yes, I noted which ports are 1 - 4, and even switched them just in-case there was some mistake. Still the same problem.

Big Daddy

User Info Menu

Your V2 is usb hub compatible isn't it?

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Im having the same problem, all the controls freezed after 5-10minutes.

Any fix on this issue?