Topic: 1st Script Request *Excited*

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

1st Script Request *Excited*

Hi There! I just want to say you all are my heroes. This Device is a Godsend. Ive never been able to play games very well, but thanks to you all, its a little easier to play my games with my condition.

MY LIST lol

1. I play on PS4 and like my fire button (R2) flipped for R1. Same as L2 for L1 and vise versa. I cannot change this simply by the system settings. If I do scripts will not work. (you know this)

2. ADS and OVERALL (look around) Sensitivity change.

2. Rapid Fire_- On/Off option with a selectable number that determines RPS. Controlled by holding the PS button and pressing the R2 button to activate/deactivate

3. *IF POSSIBLE* Burst Fire_- with a selectable fire mode such as optimized etc. Would it be possible to choose a Burst Fire rate such as 1-6 or w.e. bullets per burst? I am trying to get a burst fire rifle i already have to fire similar to a full auto. I got that to happen in Star Wars, so im hoping its possible in other games??

4. Anti_Recoil_- On/Off option HORIZONTAL and VERTICAL on the fly adjustable. Controlled by holding the PS button and pressing the L2 button to activate/deactivate. Also, while holding the PS button press D-Pad to make adjustments. *IF POSSIBLE* can Anti_Recoil be active with ADS AND hip fire at the same time WITHOUT it being super hard to aim upwards while ADS and my weapon NOT slamming to the ground when hip firing. If not possible, Anti_Recoil active when ADS if fine

-------
    **THESE NEXT TWO, NOT SURE IF POSSIBLE, IM NEW HERE SO NOT SURE WHAT WILL WORK BUT I HAVE TO ASK. SURE WOULD HELP A LOT**
    -------

5. Shoulder weapon a lot faster_- Is there a way to bring your weapon up super fast to ADS?? Would this be 'Hair Triggers' or would that be good enough?

6. Rapid/Auto Reload_- This one is self explanitory

Im really hoping this is the way to have Rapid Fire, Anti Recoil, Sensitivity Change AND have my buttons swap without any of them conflicting with each other so they ALL work at the same time. I havent been able to figure this out. If this is not how to do it, plz inform me of how

Thank you all so much for your time. Im hoping this wonderful script will help me play my games a lot easier and make it more enjoyable.

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Re: 1st Script Request *Excited*

here you go (intructions inside the script).

note:
    - if you fire and aim with R1 & L1, you really don't need any air trigger: those are digital buttons.
    - for 'rapid auto reload' you should tell me the glitch used in your game to obtain it (timings and buttons involved)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Oh WOW! Thank you so much sir!
    I was just getting on to see if this other one would be possible. Ive been looking around and saw a few 'aim assist'. That caught my eye right away. That would help me tremendously. Especially on my "difficult days" when its hard to move or when i cant stop moving lol. I was taking a look at that mod and it looks incredibly difficult and confusing. Could that be added?? Sorry i never thought of that one, didnt think it would be possible lol

One other question. When you guys make scripts for people with such a mod as aim assist in it. Is the Aim Assist already set up? I see all the adjustments in the script we can make within so i didnt know if all these mods in these scripts were already active or are they just there for us dormant until we change or raise a number or such??? Sorry did that make sense at all? lol

As to the RapidReload..I do not know the timing. My reload button is SQUARE. Default button layout, not changed in system settings.
    I am playing TitanFall 2.

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

I don't have TitanFall 2, and I don't know if that game supports any aim assist so you'd better try it
    You can start with this one (instructions inside): Aim Assist V3 # BO3 # Multiplatform # [GPC]
    but keep in mind that if you use aim assist you can't use the antirecoil that i've posted above

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

awww bummer, you cant combine aim assist with scripts? boo!! lol

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

You can, just implement anything you want in my Script. But the latest version got Anti Recoil inside too.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Im sorry I dont know much at all about scripting and such when it comes to the cronus but can we use this if we shoot with R1 and aim with L1?

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FearsMelt View Post
    Im sorry I dont know much at all about scripting and such when it comes to the cronus but can we use this if we shoot with R1 and aim with L1?
    To your request, 5 and 6 ist not possible. What Game you want Aim Assist on?

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

I would like aim assist in TOM CLANCY THE DIVISION. I want my gun to follow my opponent.