Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Topic: COD4 INFINITE WARFARE [ S.G.I ] Script Generator Interface Tool

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Re: COD4 INFINITE WARFARE Script Game Interface [S.G.I.]

Hi Lex

Can you tell me the lowest setting for the jitter, I want to move upwards to find the right settings per gun I use as I am seeing people using X-Eon Assault rifle with scope enabled but firing faster than regular firing?

Thanks

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by III VeNuM III View Post
    Hi Lex

Can you tell me the lowest setting for the jitter, I want to move upwards to find the right settings per gun I use as I am seeing people using X-Eon Assault rifle with scope enabled but firing faster than regular firing?

Thanks
    I don't have the game but jitters timings also depends from internet connections.
    Starts from the original value and increase (or decrease) it 1ms unit at time till you find the right one

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Hi, have you gotten around to the snaking feature yet? I'd actually be willing to pay goood money for it.. looks like this guy already has some sort of script https://twitter.com/vinziiia/status/854143763454861313

if you could make one for tactical layout, I'd forever be in your debt.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by III VeNuM III View Post
    Hi Lex

Thanks
    Hey mate. Also note that that's a feature of that gun, and figure that in as well (unless that's what's your saying. Couldn't tell!). Cheers.

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Anyone else seeing the VPR in game firing way faster than normal?

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Is someone able to covert this script to PS4 and default button layout please as I have scuff controller.
    I tried yesterday by changing PS4 r1 etc but when I went to save I had a couple of errors and have no idea how I sort out.

thank you in advance

Quote Originally Posted by CronusMax_User View Post
    Bla bla bla... :P

This script I use is configured for bumper jumper tactical, BUT I highly recommend you to use the `XBOX Accessories" app (standard available on every XBOX) to switch LB <-> RB...that way you can use your right bumper to jump and will be able to aim at the same time...I also

Some of the features I have:

- 2 Jump shot mods (optimised for Synaptic & Propulsion): (1) Double tap (for duel`s where you need more accuracy while aiming down the site. (2)Pressing and holding the jump button preforms a long jump. The jump will end when you release the button.
    - auto sprint
    - Easy melee. As I do not need to click LS for sprinting I have reconfigured melee under the LS button. This will take some practise to get used to it, but after a couple of games you will thank me for it...
    - and many more...including the JITTER you were asking for....

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Does this work for COD Remastered as well?

Master Chief

User Info Menu

Hmm, I was not using my brain last night (I was too drunk).
    Last edited by CronusMax_User; 22nd April 17 at 02:13.

Master Chief

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Proevofan92 View Post
    Is someone able to covert this script to PS4 and default button layout please as I have scuff controller.
    I tried yesterday by changing PS4 r1 etc but when I went to save I had a couple of errors and have no idea how I sort out.

thank you in advance

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CronusMax_User For This Useful Post:

Master Chief

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mag1c64 View Post
    Does this work for COD Remastered as well?
    Please try the search tool before you fire away questions (this forum is not COD, you know.. ) COD Remastered has of course it`s own SGI...(every COD has).
    Last edited by CronusMax_User; 22nd April 17 at 05:00.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to CronusMax_User For This Useful Post:

Master Chief

User Info Menu

As I said that is in the script.
    SO awkward.. I just realised that the Jitter in the SGI tool is exactly the same..I really did not know that because I found the latest Jitter script in the GPC library.

But of course no one points that out to me...?? I mean someone (read: Excalibur) could have said something, right? :P :P

15. The Following User Says Thank You to CronusMax_User For This Useful Post:

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

SO awkward.. I just realised that the Jitter in the SGI tool is exactly the same..I really did not know that because I found the latest Jitter script in the GPC library.

But of course no one points that out to me...?? I mean someone (read: Excalibur) could have said something, right? :P :P
    Hi mate,
    I already told that in 2 posts :

http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...=1#post1066241

http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...=1#post1066275

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Master Chief

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Hi mate,
    I already told that in 2 posts :
    You already changed it after I posted it for the first time? That was fast then..

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hi this is my first post.

I use the S.G.I. app and do as it says to put it onto the cronus max and what I get when I use the slots is my gun sort of shaking and at the same time moving slowly down so I cant even keep the reticle on a target and or wait for a target with my reticle pointing at 1 spot.

Was wondering if anyone has this issue or a solution for this?

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nosleepinoc View Post

I use the S.G.I. app and do as it says to put it onto the cronus max and what I get when I use the slots is my gun sort of shaking and at the same time moving slowly down so I cant even keep the reticle on a target and or wait for a target with my reticle pointing at 1 spot.

Hi Nosleepinoc

Welcome to the forums ;-)

I am not sure your question is clear enough, are you saying that the set up you have placed into the slot on the programmer is not working in game?

If you can post what sort of set up you have used it might help identify what you are experiencing. Some set ups do not work well together, plus sometimes you may need to change some of the script values to suit your style of play as everyone's is different.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to III VeNuM III For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nosleepinoc View Post

Generate new script but do not use aim assist .

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

hi all
    i am new to all this and have very little understanding about scripts etc. i have used the script game interface that seams really awesome.
    i have the 3.6 version downloaded and noticed that the hair trigger option is not there i was wondering if it was going to be re-implemented in newer versions as this was quite helpful for my scuf controller ?
    is there any way of turning down the fire rate in rapid fire i have it set to on and when using Kbar it fires at a lot faster rate than normal also is there a way of making aim assist stronger it just seams a bit too weak to be effective i can see that it works but if i try to strafe and shoot the aim wont stay on target also if they move side wards slowly the aim wont follow. I still think the software is amazing and the people who created this are outstanding so a big thanks to you for this. i will post script up so if someone could show me where to make the changes i would be very appreciative many thanks in advance.
    Attached Files Attached Files

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Stevemc0 For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

Released new version :

COD4 IW v. 3.7

Change log: added new mod : Hair Trigger mod for both triggers LT/L2 and RT/R2

Attachment 3610

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Many thanks Excalibur for this

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Can someone help me with a simple issue? I cannot drag the game pack into the right hand side for some reason? I am on a Mac and downloaded all the windows needed programs. Please help i just can't drag it for some reason.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mason13 View Post
    Can someone help me with a simple issue? I cannot drag the game pack into the right hand side for some reason? I am on a Mac and downloaded all the windows needed programs. Please help i just can't drag it for some reason.
    What exactly software do you use ?

Renegade

User Info Menu

Hello guys, I'm new to this and I was wondering what values for rapid-fire have the least amount of influence on the gun, I mean that keeps every gun firing at the same fire rate that it already has in game. Thanks already for the answer

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fedexfan View Post
    Hello guys, I'm new to this and I was wondering what values for rapid-fire have the least amount of influence on the gun, I mean that keeps every gun firing at the same fire rate that it already has in game. Thanks already for the answer
    In the Script/GamePack you have to set the "RapidFire RPS Rounds per Second" the same as the "In Game Gun Rounds per Second".
    You can find the Gun stats on websites like "callofduty.wikia.com" and convert the "Rounds per Minute" into "Rounds per Second".
    Last edited by x22DOT; 16th May 17 at 07:28.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    What exactly software do you use ?
    Hey man if you could head to this forum me and this guy have been trying to same software and are having the same
    problem. Thanks. It's under Cronus Pro Software. http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...-drag-and-drop

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mason13 View Post
    Hey man if you could head to this forum me and this guy have been trying to same software and are having the same
    problem. Thanks. It's under Cronus Pro Software. http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...-drag-and-drop

I'm not a part of the dev team of this software so I can't help there.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hey guys, I've come across a problem I can't figure out. I can get everything to work perfectly except the drop shot mod. I have it turned on in "scope disable" mode so I can drop shot when hip firing. However, when I use it in game i rapidly bob up and down from standing to crouch and never go fully prone. It literally looks like I'm rapidly tea bagging the ground when I hip fire lol. I've tried to play around with the time to go prone but still can't seem to get it to work other than crouching and standing rapidly. Any advice? Thanks!

Edit: should also mention that I use the tactical layout and that I did correctly configure the layout in the sgi.
    Last edited by fatalconcept; 18th May 17 at 19:17.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fatalconcept View Post
    Hey guys, I've come across a problem I can't figure out. I can get everything to work perfectly except the drop shot mod. I have it turned on in "scope disable" mode so I can drop shot when hip firing. However, when I use it in game i rapidly bob up and down from standing to crouch and never go fully prone. It literally looks like I'm rapidly tea bagging the ground when I hip fire lol. I've tried to play around with the time to go prone but still can't seem to get it to work other than crouching and standing rapidly. Any advice? Thanks!

Edit: should also mention that I use the tactical layout and that I did correctly configure the layout in the sgi.
    Post here the script so I can check it. I check the app and it is working fine for me ( with Tactical Layout ).

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

This is the most recent I tried with a drop delay of 200. I also have a scuf controller with built in hair triggers. Didn't think it would matter but thought I would mention it. None of the other settings have any issues. Really appreciate you helping out.

Last edited by Excalibur; 18th May 17 at 20:39.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fatalconcept View Post
    This is the most recent I tried with a drop delay of 200. I also have a scuf controller with built in hair triggers. Didn't think it would matter but thought I would mention it. None of the other settings have any issues. Really appreciate you helping out.
    Try this one and let me know is it working for you .

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast