Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Topic: COD4 INFINITE WARFARE [ S.G.I ] Script Generator Interface Tool

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Re: COD4 INFINITE WARFARE Script Game Interface [S.G.I.]

Hey, i have this script from x22 - >

Can you add to this script when i zooming increase the sensivity ?

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by andbear413 View Post
    How do i switch Jitters it says in game switch i just set the button to switch either the S-ravage, or banshee
    Post here the script so I can tel you how you config the switch.
    I use LT/L2 ( for hold button ) and then
    - D pad up = Reaver jitter
    - D pad right = Banshee
    -D pad down = Rack 9/ S-Ravage
    Last edited by Excalibur; 2nd January 17 at 11:04.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmost View Post
    Hey, i have this script from x22 - >
    Can you add to this script when i zooming increase the sensivity ?
    Yes, here you go :

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

Attachment 3119
    COD4 IW application v.2.3
    Script Game Interface

change log: added aditional options for Alt Jitter. Now you can choose wich Jitter to be default, when the script is run for the first time.

Attachment 3201

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Renegade

User Info Menu

Im using another jitter script someone else mentioned it just doesnt work right im using the Alt jitter. I gave up on it I always use another Jitter script that works perfect it jitters just not the way its suppose to though

Renegade

User Info Menu

Last edited by Excalibur; 2nd January 17 at 18:23.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Ok, so I am trying to use both anti recoil AND rapid fire on the burst weapon R3K in IW.

Is there anywhere I can input the ms burst delay the gun has so it doesn't constantly pull downwards, but only when it actually fires? And make it so it resets every time I stop firing? I know the gun (R3K Spearhead) has a burst delay of 250 ms.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by andbear413 View Post

How do i switch Jitters it says in game switch i just set the button to switch either the S-ravage, or banshee
    You probably didn't tick the check box for in game switch, because in your script you don't have switch.
    Simly start app again and tick it .

Attachment 3202

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by marhag View Post
    Ok, so I am trying to use both anti recoil AND rapid fire on the burst weapon R3K in IW.

Is there anywhere I can input the ms burst delay the gun has so it doesn't constantly pull downwards, but only when it actually fires? And make it so it resets every time I stop firing? I know the gun (R3K Spearhead) has a burst delay of 250 ms.

Post here the script that you use and I will try to help.

Renegade

User Info Menu

Thankyou

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by x22dot View Post
    @Excalibur im working at the moment on a MWR Script also Aim Assist, I also have a suprise for the Community, a special custom Rapid Fire script for the Community that allows to shoot faster than a normal Rapid Fire allows.
    When im finished Ill release the Script and you can of course take any piece of Code you want and put it in your SGI Tool.

Hi X22Dot, is there any update to this?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by III VeNuM III View Post
    Hi X22Dot, is there any update to this?
    He already posted it , but maybe you looking for it in the wrong thread.

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Hi Excalibur,

Happy New Year, I just wanted to clarify something, the latest download on the forum page says version 2.3 but when I download it is says version 2.1.1.3? is this the right version or is there a later one and the link isn't right? Also can you point in the right direction of where to find no scope set ups for the snipers please, I have never used it but I would like to try it out as I am trying to complete all the classes and get them all to Max, so far I have done all the Assualt, smg and shotgun classes with Cronus help lol.

Also I need some help on how to set up the aim assist as I have never used it either but would like to give it a try?

Thanks and thanks to everyone involved in making these scripts ;-)

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    The link is and always was on the first post.

Alt jitter works great , I still used it every dey.
    For what shotguns do you try to use it and how you switch jitters?
    Post here the script and post here the update or just point me to it.
    Hey buddy this is the script i use. its someone elses script that i use that i went in and changed wait times and deleted some scripts. Some things in this script doesnt work but all the jitters do indeed work.

Last edited by Excalibur; 3rd January 17 at 18:44.

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

Okay. so i downloaded it again. can anyone maybe redo the script that the app gave me and do a few adjustments for me? for one id like to be able to change the jitters on the D pad. such as pump shotguns LT+up banshee LT+RIGHT DCM8 / reaver LT+DOWN ect ect. the app doesnt work properly for me id like a script that has all the jitters on D pad. plus anti recoil ( RT + right and auto run always on

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

Also just noticed i cant turn off jitters nor can i switch between jitter modes.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Post here the script that you use and I will try to help.
    Last edited by marhag; 3rd January 17 at 15:49.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by III VeNuM III View Post
    Hi Excalibur,

Happy New Year, I just wanted to clarify something, the latest download on the forum page says version 2.3 but when I download it is says version 2.1.1.3? is this the right version or is there a later one and the link isn't right? Also can you point in the right direction of where to find no scope set ups for the snipers please, I have never used it but I would like to try it out as I am trying to complete all the classes and get them all to Max, so far I have done all the Assualt, smg and shotgun classes with Cronus help lol.

Also I need some help on how to set up the aim assist as I have never used it either but would like to give it a try?

Thanks and thanks to everyone involved in making these scripts ;-)
    Happy New Year you too,
    Try to download again, I just check it again and upload the latest version. If you want to try snipers - check in tab "Scope Mode". There you will find two mods - "Quick Scope" and "Sniper". The description is on the right hand to every mode.

Quote Originally Posted by slow302stang View Post
    Okay. so i downloaded it again. can anyone maybe redo the script that the app gave me and do a few adjustments for me? for one id like to be able to change the jitters on the D pad. such as pump shotguns LT+up banshee LT+RIGHT DCM8 / reaver LT+DOWN ect ect. the app doesnt work properly for me id like a script that has all the jitters on D pad. plus anti recoil ( RT + right and auto run always on
    Just make your script and then post it here and I will edit it like you wish. I made it in this way, becuase the Rever is the first on the list ( so it is = D pad UP) , the Banshee is the second on the list ( so it is = D pad RIGHT ) and so on.

Also just noticed i cant turn off jitters nor can i switch between jitter modes.
    Did you tick the checks for switch it ON/OFF and "In game switch"?

User Info Menu

Hey buddy this is the script i use. its someone elses script that i use that i went in and changed wait times and deleted some scripts. Some things in this script doesnt work but all the jitters do indeed work.

Hi,
    I already check all this jitters and most of them doesn't work very well for me. Very offen they stop firing and do the gesture in betwen fire.

User Info Menu

Okay, I made it like you wish. When you hold FIRE button it will run antirecoil for 100 ms and then will stop it for 250 ms. and then will repeat.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

Hi,
    I already check all this jitters and most of them doesn't work very well for me. Very offen they stop firing and do the gesture in betwen fire.
    huh. thats weird. they all work perfectly for me. did you try it with bumper jumper? because i have it setup so its on bumper jumper.

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

This is what i have set in the app. does this look right?
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Okay, I made it like you wish. When you hold FIRE button it will run antirecoil for 100 ms and then will stop it for 250 ms. and then will repeat.

Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

But the RF is always on atm it seems, and hold Share + press Option (which is what I set in your exe to activate/deactivate it) doesn't turn it off.

It seems as if the anti-recoil is off by default and by holding Share and pressing downwards (which is what I set in your exe to activate/deactivate it) doesn't activate it.

User Info Menu

Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

But the RF is always on atm it seems, and hold Share + press Option (which is what I set in your exe to activate/deactivate it) doesn't turn it off.

It seems as if the anti-recoil is off by default and by holding Share and pressing downwards (which is what I set in your exe to activate/deactivate it) doesn't activate it.
    Hi,
    The RF is on if you was choose Primary or Secondary RF. And "and hold Share + press Option" is working and turn it OFF/ON , I just check the script .

The Antirecoil is ON by default - with SHARE + D pad buttons you can change profiles and turn it OFF if you hold SHARE + press D pad LEFT.
    If you turn it OFF - to turn it ON - choose some of the profiles ( SHARE + UP/ RIGHT/ DOWN).
    Post here the screenshot of the RF tab and Antirecoil.
    Last edited by Excalibur; 4th January 17 at 10:45.

User Info Menu

This is what i have set in the app. does this look right?
    Nope, you have enable both Jitters - the Tctical and the Alternate - this is wrong. You can have only one jitter - Tactical or Alternate.
    About Alt Jitter - it is look okay - exept the value for Rack 9/ S-Ravage - the default value is 101 ( you set it to 81).
    Last edited by Excalibur; 4th January 17 at 10:48.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Hi,
    The RF is on if you was choose Primary or Secondary RF. And "and hold Share + press Option" is working and turn it OFF/ON , I just check the script .

The Antirecoil is ON by default - with SHARE + D pad buttons you can change profiles and turn it OFF if you hold SHARE + press D pad LEFT.
    If you turn it OFF - to turn it ON - choose some of the profiles ( SHARE + UP/ RIGHT/ DOWN).
    Post here the screenshot of the RF tab and Antirecoil.
    I edited out the stuff that was at the top of the code and now it works, didn't catch that at once.

I've sent you a PM, as you can see it still drags the aim downwards.

User Info Menu

I edited out the stuff that was at the top of the code and now it works, didn't catch that at once.

I've sent you a PM, as you can see it still drags the aim downwards.

And I answer to you - the value for vartical antirecoil is to big - decrease it .

1 Profile = 25
    2 Profile = 24
    3 Profile = 23

Try all this values to see how they will work. I just try the value 25 and it look good for me.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

I seem to have version 2.1 how do I update the application to get 2.2 . Download link please? Oh and this application is awesome. Thanks to everyone who has helped build and adjust it.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Dgskin21 For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dgskin21 View Post
    I seem to have version 2.1 how do I update the application to get 2.2 . Download link please? Oh and this application is awesome. Thanks to everyone who has helped build and adjust it.
    It doesn't have automatic update - simply deleate it and download the new version from the link in first post.
    IMPORTANT : do not delate COD4 IW.ini file.
    Last edited by Excalibur; 5th January 17 at 01:34.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Ok, question, I really just like using the Anti Recoil but I have RF set up and it works just fine on my secondary and I got that part figured out OK. I still don't have the Anti Recoil dialed in like I think that it can but I can live with what I have for that. My question is, why doesn't the aim assist do anything? With it turned on all I noticed is that the aim just jitter back and fourth but when an enemy walks by or near it doesn't actually help at all. I'd like to know if maybe I am doing something wrong. I will post the script and hopefully someone can help me figure this out

Last edited by Excalibur; 10th January 17 at 14:22.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by asaintwithsins View Post
    Ok, question, I really just like using the Anti Recoil but I have RF set up and it works just fine on my secondary and I got that part figured out OK. I still don't have the Anti Recoil dialed in like I think that it can but I can live with what I have for that. My question is, why doesn't the aim assist do anything? With it turned on all I noticed is that the aim just jitter back and fourth but when an enemy walks by or near it doesn't actually help at all. I'd like to know if maybe I am doing something wrong. I will post the script and hopefully someone can help me figure this out

It just try to exploid the "Aim Assist" from the game . It can't falow the target by it self. If you have bad aiming it can't help.
    I can make so - antirecoil to work only on Secodary weapon, if you wish.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast