Topic: Newbie setup Elite for Ps4

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Newbie setup Elite for Ps4

Good Afternoon Support ,

I downloaded cronus pro Beta 8 today below you have my current set-up/settings

1) Cronusmax plus v1.23
    2) v 1.23
    3) Xbox Elite Controller (programmed 2 profiles saved from XB1 consoles, will be utilizing all 4 paddles for gameplay)
    4) Standard Ps4
    5) Wired
    6) Hub (got an amazon hub from you guys, originally purchased $100+ package w/ accessories 8 months to one year ago)
    7) I tried to attach 2 print screens on a word file showing my device settings (auto) & cmaxplus settings. Said invalid files, these are set based on your instructions per video.

Questions: 1)Should I download Ps4 Crossover Essentials or Ps4 Crossover Essentials (Aug 2016) -Xbox One Elite Edition (Oct 2016), I would like your recommendation based on great performance. I understand some users have experienced issues.

2) The amazon hub you sent has no number configuration. One port is standalone one side and on the opposite side you have 3 ports. Please let me know which port to connect wired Xbox Elite Controller to and which to use for wired Ps4 controller.

Thank you very much.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Re: Newbie setup Elite for Ps4

Hey, I have a problem and Im all new to this. I got the Xbox one elite controller with my PS4Pro and it works perfectly. I had the USB hub at first but now for some reason I don't need it. The controller is verified I guess and it doesnt get disconnected after ten minutes. I got the elite controller plugged right in to the Cronusmax and the LED is blue and says 0. However I tried to get the Essentials game pack to work and I got it on to the cronusmax but when I Hold VIEW+MENU together for 2 seconds to enter menu mode nothing happens except I take a screenshot. What am I doing wrong? Cheers/Max

*EDIT*

So I chose slot 4 which is where I installed the gamer pack but it still doesnt open. The LED flashes and the right elite trigger vibrates but the menu does not open. What am I doing wrong?

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Im seriously retarded and need help. So I tried navigating but I end up not being able to move the analog sticks and constantly aiming down no matter what mod or class I use. Im confused

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fursten View Post
    Im seriously retarded and need help. So I tried navigating but I end up not being able to move the analog sticks and constantly aiming down no matter what mod or class I use. Im confused
    Your axis is inverted.

PS please create your own support topics - don't hijack other's

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by iNotFazed View Post
    Good Afternoon Support ,

I downloaded cronus pro Beta 8 today below you have my current set-up/settings

1) Cronusmax plus v1.23
    2) v 1.23
    3) Xbox Elite Controller (programmed 2 profiles saved from XB1 consoles, will be utilizing all 4 paddles for gameplay)
    4) Standard Ps4
    5) Wired
    6) Hub (got an amazon hub from you guys, originally purchased $100+ package w/ accessories 8 months to one year ago)
    7) I tried to attach 2 print screens on a word file showing my device settings (auto) & cmaxplus settings. Said invalid files, these are set based on your instructions per video.

Questions: 1)Should I download Ps4 Crossover Essentials or Ps4 Crossover Essentials (Aug 2016) -Xbox One Elite Edition (Oct 2016), I would like your recommendation based on great performance. I understand some users have experienced issues.

2) The amazon hub you sent has no number configuration. One port is standalone one side and on the opposite side you have 3 ports. Please let me know which port to connect wired Xbox Elite Controller to and which to use for wired Ps4 controller.

Thank you very much.
    1) If you have an elite controller on a ps4 then of course you would use the elite controller version of the crossover essentials gamepack

2) The manual explains exactley how to find the port numbers of ANY hub: http://cronusmax.com/manual/finding_...rt_numbers.htm

Get the latest BETA - sorry I didn't see this post earlier - there's so many sometimes I miss them until they're brought to my attention