Topic: CSL Elite Support?

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

CSL Elite Support?

I've seen the CSL mentioned in some news articles and was wondering if it may be supported in the future. I just got one, mainly play on PC, but also have a PS4.

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

Re: CSL Elite Support?

Quote Originally Posted by cmck141 View Post
    I've seen the CSL mentioned in some news articles and was wondering if it may be supported in the future. I just got one, mainly play on PC, but also have a PS4.
    Does the csl have ps3 mode? When/if you put it into ps3 mode and plug it into a pc, does pc identify it as a logitech g25/g27? If so, should work fine with cronusmax's ps4 wheel mode.

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

Just read on the Fanatec site for the csl elite base "PlayStation«: This product is not compatible to any PlayStation« console and cannot be upgraded to achieve compatibility."

Bummer, will probably have to wait for the dedicated wheel device that CronusMax has mentioned for a future release.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Picklock View Post
    Just read on the Fanatec site for the csl elite base "PlayStation«: This product is not compatible to any PlayStation« console and cannot be upgraded to achieve compatibility."

Bummer, will probably have to wait for the dedicated wheel device that CronusMax has mentioned for a future release.
    Okay, good deal. Fingers crossed. I have no desire to also have an xbone. Lol.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Ended up getting a CronusMAX just to screw with. I got my CSR to work fine on PS4, but can confirm that the CSL will not go into PS3 mode even though the manual shipped with the wheel rim showsa button combo (probably works on CSW) and therefore won't work. Is there anything else I should try?

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cmck141 View Post
    Ended up getting a CronusMAX just to screw with. I got my CSR to work fine on PS4, but can confirm that the CSL will not go into PS3 mode even though the manual shipped with the wheel rim showsa button combo (probably works on CSW) and therefore won't work. Is there anything else I should try?
    this should work with CSL: see more

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

I'll try it out this evening. I had the CSL hooked directly to my PC and was unable to get it to boot to PS3 mode, where CSW owners are able to.