Topic: ps4 G25 wheel with Assetto Corsa

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

ps4 G25 wheel with Assetto Corsa

Just got the PS4, got a Cronusmax plus adapter. Trying to play Assetto Corsa, was loosing signal from wheel PS4. I read about getting a USB HUB from this forum. I got a IOGERAR 4-port usb 2.0 hub that was said to be compatible and it all works great! I wanted to say THANK YOU very much for all the hard work that went into developing this product and for the troubleshooting on this forum.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Re: ps4 G25 wheel with Assetto Corsa

wait!.... I spoke too fast. Cannot finish a race anymore!! full on freeze during race, no controls available at all. The car just speeds away into barrier. I have to disconnect and reboot system. Any ideas?

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

5 minutes and the wheel disconnects, very frustrating. What could I possibly be doing so wrong? it use to work great, 10 lap races was no problem!

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

IMPORTANT INFO The DS4 Authentication controller will be disabled. The lightbar will not illuminate, it will not vibrate and none of it's controls will interefere with your experience. It can safely be left sitting idle on a surface as if it was turned off. Never power on the console with the DS4 controller by pressing the PS button. Only power on the console using the console power button.

You should make sure that the DS4 wireless constroller is un-paired/de-synced from the PS4 for optimum performance. You can do this by connecting your DS4 to the PS4 via your CronusMAX with a USB cable and go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth Devices > then click on the controller you're using (the green lit-up one) > Disconnect.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

that ^^^^^^ was my problem