Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Topic: Battlefield 1 GamePack

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Re: New Battlefield 1 Gamepack [BETA]

Hi. Thank you for your effort. But I guess Gamepacks are not working with X-Aim? Does this exist just as a script to load with X-Aim?

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HazVanDamme View Post
    Hi. Thank you for your effort. But I guess Gamepacks are not working with X-Aim? Does this exist just as a script to load with X-Aim?
    Sadly, gamepacks contains mods that are an exclusive of CronusMax conpany and cannot be shared as simple scripts.
    The only way to use gamepacks in X-AIM is this one: How to use gamepacks when using X-AIM

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HazVanDamme View Post
    Correct, X-Aim does not support Gamepacks, and no, we do not supply any of the source code for our gamepacks for good reason (if we release the source code, our competitors will steal our code and claim it as their own)

The solution you can use is to use 2 CM's, one that runs the gamepack and one that you use with x-aim

I Am Error

User Info Menu

This gamepack dont work

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Boloballs View Post
    This gamepack dont work
    That's a very vague comment, what isn't working with it?

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

hello everybody,
    i have a strange problem with the BF1 Beta Gamepack 2.2
    i make different configurations on all 9 slots on the cronusmax plus with the cronus pro v1.12 software and some slots-configurations are working (maybe), but not all !
    for example:
    i have a setup with rapidfire and anti-recoil, rapidfire is working, but not the recoil or in a other setup i have no rapidfire and recoil, recoil is working, but rapidfire is on
    i check over the configurations again in the programmer, i dont make a mistake, the right mods are enabled, i have also delete all slots and programm the device again
    i noticed this problem first when i test different recoil values and the recoil in slot 8 and 9 is not working, i programm again, the same problem

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by schnoin View Post
    hello everybody,
    i have a strange problem with the BF1 Beta Gamepack 2.2
    i make different configurations on all 9 slots on the cronusmax plus with the cronus pro v1.12 software and some slots-configurations are working (maybe), but not all !
    for example:
    i have a setup with rapidfire and anti-recoil, rapidfire is working, but not the recoil or in a other setup i have no rapidfire and recoil, recoil is working, but rapidfire is on
    i check over the configurations again in the programmer, i dont make a mistake, the right mods are enabled, i have also delete all slots and programm the device again
    i noticed this problem first when i test different recoil values and the recoil in slot 8 and 9 is not working, i programm again, the same problem
    Show me/us the configurations you're using and explain what works and doesn't for each one, atm you're not particularly clear on what's working and not, making it hard to even begin looking into the problem you're facing

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Swizzy For This Useful Post:

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

thanks for the reply
    Attachment 3450Attachment 3449
    in this configuration rapidfire and recoil are not working (tested on a empty server)

Attachment 3451Attachment 3452
    this configuration is working for me, only the auto-spot seems not to work

Attachment 3453Attachment 3454
    in this configuration rapidfire and recoil are working (tested on a empty server)

Played on PS4 with DS4 Controller

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Hello i am trying the battlefield 1 beta gamepack. The autospot etc is working but the button swap not.. Normally (if we don't change the buttons) we aim with L2 and shoot with R2. I don't like that so I setted the button layout from default to default bumper / triggers layout because I want to play with R1 for shooting and L1 aiming. When I use this settings in game i can't use or try normally it because it seems that it doesn't work. The device Wil automatically move when I don't click a button.. Can some help me out?

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

i tested again and Slot 8 and 9 are definitely not working, i only enabled Recoil Control and Rapid Fire
    Attachment 3457
    so i switch back to the script from xdot on slot 8 and 9 and the are working fine
    i also do a device cleanup and factory reset on the cronusmax, but dit no help

Update:
    i tested again and slot 8 and 9 are also not working with other Gamepacks (i try BF1 V1.0 and BF4 special tactics), maybe my cronusmax have a problem, but scripts are working on slot 8 and 9.
    Recoil Control, Rapid Fire (Always On) and Auto Spot (Always On) are working on Slot 1 to 7
    Last edited by schnoin; 11th March 17 at 16:05.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Hello guys the aim assist worked one day for me for about two hours and worked great. I am using the new game pack beta. Everything works great but seems the aim assist has stopped working for me any solutions or feesback is welcome. Few things I have tried when it stopped working was do a reset on the cm and reload the script. Hasn't worked for me since. Thanks.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Question regarding bumper trigger swap... (PS4) Do I have to enable custom buttons from the accessibility menu on the PS4 ? If I do not, then the default button layout with bumper/trigger swap doesn't work. When enabled, the features of the game pack work, but when I ADS, it jitters or bounces around slightly.. Thanks.

And. Same for me as schnoin, the pack doesn't work on slots 8 and 9 ....

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CasualPirate View Post
    Question regarding bumper trigger swap... (PS4) Do I have to enable custom buttons from the accessibility menu on the PS4 ? If I do not, then the default button layout with bumper/trigger swap doesn't work. When enabled, the features of the game pack work, but when I ADS, it jitters or bounces around slightly.. Thanks.

And. Same for me as schnoin, the pack doesn't work on slots 8 and 9 ....
    The jitter/bouncing you talk of is aimassist that is incorrectly setup (i think, it does that and should really not be bouncing around at all if you setup the sensitivity parameter correctly

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

Autospot (ADS only) is not working, maybe the set time for the spot button is to fast
    my configuration are: in game soldier ads sensitivity 76-100, aim assist Enabled (controller), recoil control Enabled, auto spot Enabled (ads only) auto sprint Enabled (press sensitive) and all other Modes set to Default

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

I have it set correctly. I think it has something to do with the layout config, just a guess though. Example > I select Default (trigger / button swap) but it only works if I switch the buttons in the PS4 accessibility menu. This has never worked for any other script; that's why I am assuming this. Thanks for the input Swizzy

I Am Error

User Info Menu

today i bought cm and i noticed that beta gamepack doesnt work in all slots
    in slot 2-4-8-9 i have issues with LB+RB they are pressed by themselves...

i'll try in another slot...

EDIT: gamepack doesnt work in all slots.when i press the slot from cm,
    LB+RB are always pressed.....
    Last edited by mikele13; 14th March 17 at 09:56.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

The GPC is much better

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Boloballs View Post
    The GPC is much better
    completely useless feedback. if you're going to say a gpc script works better - you should say which gpc script works better and why.

Otherwise it's pointless posting at all.

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

i think Auto Spot (ADS only) is not working correctly, last time i played with support and use the tool to repair a vehicle and my soldier always screaming "let me in", ...
    maybe the AutoSpot setup in the gamepack is wrong, its sound like AutoSpot fire only, but i setup to ads only

21. The Following User Says Thank You to schnoin For This Useful Post:

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Ill check that, thanks for reporting.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast