Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Topic: Battlefield 1 GamePack

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

Re: New Battlefield 1 Gamepack [BETA]

Quote Originally Posted by KNOFLER69 View Post
    I need a litlle help... then i choise on soldier zoom sensitivity 51 and i active aim assist...i dont see any diferent use or not use aim assist...what im doing wrong? And any one know the best configuration for anti-recoil? Im playing on PS4... For anyone who is using this gamepack and has everthing working properly can tell me what options are using in the gamepack? How i open the gamepack menu mode on game on ps4? I hold touchpad+option and nothing open...i apreciate any help!
    have you read the instructions ? http://cronusmax.com/manual/battlefield_1.htm
    Aim Assist:
    have you setup in the ingame menu from bf1 a zoom sensitivity from 51 and dont forget aim assist is best working in close quarter fights
    Attachment 3539
    Anti Recoil:
    anti recoil values are also depends on your Ingame Soldier Stick and Soldier Zoom Sensitivity settings, so you must find for yourself the best values
    for example, make 6 Gamepacks setups (Slot 1 to 6) with different recoil settings (30, 32, 34, ...) and go on a empty server and shoot at a wall (not to close), do this again with other recoil values, so long you get the perfect value

Gamepack Menu: have you tested with Share + Options
    Hold SHARE+OPTIONS for 2 seconds to enter menu mode
    Always keep the SHARE button pressed while in Menu Mode. To exit Menu mode, release the SHARE button.
    Last edited by schnoin; 20th April 17 at 10:16.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to schnoin For This Useful Post:

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Can i use thus gamepack if i play with m/kb without xim4 n i only have 1 cmax?

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JIMMYSANGI1 View Post
    Can i use thus gamepack if i play with m/kb without xim4 n i only have 1 cmax?
    sadly, no.

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Thanks for your help m8...i try whithe a lower zoom sensitivity like 30 and some times aim assist works and some times not...i increase for 35 and same... for antirecoil 35/38 its good to any class assault, medic etc... about to open the menu i try whithe share+ option and nothing then try toutchpad+option and nothing to...can you open the menu? If yes you open on menu game or in when you are playing a game? Can you take a foto to i see how the menu looks? Tks for your help and sory about my bad english

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

Can i get this gamepack for X-Aim Please :-)

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Greetings Gentlemen,

I am getting my new XIM4 tomorrow, I would like to ask a question, will the game pack works with XIM4? I think by connecting CM to console, and M-K t XIM4 – I think it will work, right?

One more thing, how can I activate the mods with M&K?
    Is there like a guide or something?

I was using the GPC script with X-aim - Wasn't that possible without
    x22DOT 's help.

I am sorry if that question already been asked!
    Thanks a lot

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KNOFLER69 View Post
    about to open the menu i try whithe share+ option and nothing then try toutchpad+option and nothing to...can you open the menu? If yes you open on menu game or in when you are playing a game? Can you take a foto to i see how the menu looks? Tks for your help and sory about my bad english
    there is no menu on the TV or Monitor when you in the menu mode, i enter the menu with share + options, but i don`t use it ... when you in the menu mode you must look at your DS4 controller lightbar
    but i recommend the configuration with the Cronus Pro Software, its easier
    Last edited by schnoin; 22nd April 17 at 17:57.

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MUS911 View Post
    Greetings Gentlemen,

I am getting my new XIM4 tomorrow, I would like to ask a question, will the game pack works with XIM4? I think by connecting CM to console, and M-K t XIM4 – I think it will work, right?

One more thing, how can I activate the mods with M&K?
    Is there like a guide or something?

I was using the GPC script with X-aim - Wasn't that possible without
    x22DOT 's help.

I am sorry if that question already been asked!
    Thanks a lot
    Yes you can use CM+ with XIM4.
    You activate them as you do with the controller on XIM4.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Re: Battlefield 1 GamePack [BETA]

So finally it worked - XIM4 with CM+ on XBOX ONE using PS4 controller.

i have tested the Game pack by using game pack confirmation interface, it worked very well.
    Auto spot, rapid fire, hold breath, cross hair all worked perfectly!

The only thing i couldn't do is to navigate through the menus inside the game pack using the controller.
    I am pressing the buttons on the controller to access the menu but no luck.
    i want to adjust the parameter for the recoil... while i am playing the game.

Now the problem is every time i want to adjust the parameter, i have to remove CM+ and plug it again to re-set the parameter from PC, then connect XIM4 and auth. the controller all over again.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Note: i am using PS4 controller on XBOX ONE
    CM+ via XIM 4

By the way, Thank you very much for this wonderful pack.
    Last edited by MUS911; 26th April 17 at 04:33.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MUS911 For This Useful Post:

I Am Error

User Info Menu

THIS....PAK.....IS....BAD....ASS. Dude seriously, so much respect for you. I love hearing and watching people get so mad when im just ripping them up and at a rank 3. lol

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LIVEitUP For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MUS911 View Post
    So finally it worked - XIM4 with CM+ on XBOX ONE using PS4 controller.

i have tested the Game pack by using game pack confirmation interface, it worked very well.
    Auto spot, rapid fire, hold breath, cross hair all worked perfectly!

The only thing i couldn't do is to navigate through the menus inside the game pack using the controller.
    I am pressing the buttons on the controller to access the menu but no luck.
    i want to adjust the parameter for the recoil... while i am playing the game.

Now the problem is every time i want to adjust the parameter, i have to remove CM+ and plug it again to re-set the parameter from PC, then connect XIM4 and auth. the controller all over again.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Note: i am using PS4 controller on XBOX ONE
    CM+ via XIM 4

By the way, Thank you very much for this wonderful pack.
    You do not have to disconnect the cronus and edit the gamepack to change the gamepack.
    You can enter the gamepack menu with the control.
    Visit the manual to know how it works:
    http://cronusmax.com/manual/battlefield_1.htm?ms=AQAAAAAAQA%3D%3D&st=MA%3D%3D&sct=MA%3D%3D&mw=MzIw

How to Enter GamePack Menu Mode:
    Note: If you are on a PlayStation 4 console use TouchPad instead of Share (DualShock 4 Controllers)*
    Hold SELECT+START for 2 seconds to enter menu mode.
    Hold SHARE+OPTIONS for 2 seconds to enter menu mode*
    Hold BACK+START for 2 seconds to enter menu mode.
    Hold VIEW+MENU for 2 seconds to enter menu mode.

To Navigate Between Classes:

Goes Up
    Goes Down
    To Navigate Between Mods Within the Current Class:

Goes Up
    Goes Down
    have XIM4 and I can enter the menu perfectly.
    Last edited by Vauxhall; 28th April 17 at 04:22.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

when I use my xbox elite controller on Ps4, with this gamepack, when I use the paddles it brings up the map screen and has me go prone at the same time. How can I stop this?

Renegade

User Info Menu

Hey.
    I know, it's not the thread to ask for this, but I did open a thread with no luck.
    Maybe one of you guys, can help me. Im looking for a simple script, where when, everytime I press the jump button it does the jump + crouch right after. I play on ps4. My jumping button is X and crouch button is O .

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

When I am in a match on conquest and I die..When it goes to the Deploy screen it is like someone is holding r1 and it is switching classes very fast. Anyone else have this happen?.Im on ps4 pro..ps4 controller plugged into cronus..cronus plugged into ps4.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

I love how this game pack stops working when you die, and you need to restart the gamepack, gamepack might have been released a little early
    Last edited by Aliensf; 1st May 17 at 00:05.

CronusMax Head Janitor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Aliensf View Post
    I love how this game pack stops working when you die, and you need to restart the gamepack, gamepack might have been released a little early
    Dying doesn't have anything to do with how the gamepack works - it does not interact with game or console code at all. What you're experiencing probably boils down to user error. So - how about letting us know whats going on instead of just a broad "it doesn't work" so we can help you get all sorted?

Quote Originally Posted by Drich970 View Post
    When I am in a match on conquest and I die..When it goes to the Deploy screen it is like someone is holding r1 and it is switching classes very fast. Anyone else have this happen?.Im on ps4 pro..ps4 controller plugged into cronus..cronus plugged into ps4.
    Sounds like you have auto spot toggled on when you die - you just need to toggle it off when you get killed, then back on when you re-spawn. The mod works by pressing the spot button over and over
    Last edited by GL0ZZ3N; 1st May 17 at 02:18.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GL0ZZ3N View Post
    Dying doesn't have anything to do with how the gamepack works - it does not interact with game or console code at all. What you're experiencing probably boils down to user error. So - how about letting us know whats going on instead of just a broad "it doesn't work" so we can help you get
    So what happens, half the time rapid fire works and the other half it doesn't. It can work while I'm alive, then I die and respawn and it doesn't work, then I die a few more times and then it starts working again. It basically works whenever it feels like it.

CronusMax Head Janitor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Aliensf View Post
    So what happens, half the time rapid fire works and the other half it doesn't. It can work while I'm alive, then I die and respawn and it doesn't work, then I die a few more times and then it starts working again. It basically works whenever it feels like it.
    Thanks for the info
    Is it possible for you to play a few matches with your Cronus connected to your PC/Laptop? - If so, have your device monitor opened up and watch to see what the RT/R2 output is doing

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

X1, elite controller
    CM 1.23
    game pack 2.7
    game pack settings:
    Alt,Def
    Sens: 26-50
    AA: ON
    Anti Recoil: ON
    RF: OFF
    Auto Spot: fire or scope
    Hair Trigger: on
    Everything else OFF
    my in game settings match the game pack settings as well.

my problems are when i set Rapid fire to secondary only it will swap the RF to my primary, and vice versa upon death or even just from switching between weapons. I do use the LT + Down to reset, but it will always eventually swap itself with my primary anyways. I just turn it off because its too unreliable.

Anti Recoil (bipod mode) this thing almost never works, im using the lewis supressed and it almost never works and it's constantly dragging the sights down. When it does work its amazing, but i cant duplicate what im doing to make it work though. i just use it normally and it works great though!

I really want to use these mods, but i just have turn them off because it's too iffy. everything else seems to work great, auto spot works most of the time im not too concerned with that.
    Last edited by ej20808; 1st May 17 at 04:21.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GL0ZZ3N View Post
    Thanks for the info
    Is it possible for you to play a few matches with your Cronus connected to your PC/Laptop? - If so, have your device monitor opened up and watch to see what the RT/R2 output is doing

Done, it appears that even though I have rapid fire for secondary only, it's swapping around to primary rapid fire during gameplay.

Also, the bottom left paddle for the Xbox elite controller seems to enable
    PS4_touch + PS4_circle.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Aliensf For This Useful Post:

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast