Topic: Logitech G29 sur XBOX ONE

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Question Logitech G29 sur XBOX ONE

Salut tous le monde,

quelqu'un saurait comment faire fonctionner l'embrayage et la boite en H dans Forza Horizon 3 sur XBOX ONE?

Merci.
    Last edited by shadow_bgs; 8th March 17 at 13:52.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Re: Logitech G29 sur XBOX ONE

I'm on a mission to get this to work. As far as I can tell, it should be possible with the X-Aim plugin. I'm afraid I might have to write my own script or whatever for this. I'm quite technically able, but am new to this platform. This is pretty important to me so I'll be working on this until I can make it work or I know it's not possible. If I don't find a good place to add my notes and ask questions, I'll start my own thread, probably this weekend. FYI, I want to get this wheel (Logitech G29) to work with my Xbox One S for any and all Forza games.

I see you're asking about the pedals and shifter, but don't mention steering. Is the wheel itself responsive for you currently?

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Re: Logitech G29 sur XBOX ONE

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    I'm on a mission to get this to work. As far as I can tell, it should be possible with the X-Aim plugin. I'm afraid I might have to write my own script or whatever for this. I'm quite technically able, but am new to this platform. This is pretty important to me so I'll be working on this until I can make it work or I know it's not possible. If I don't find a good place to add my notes and ask questions, I'll start my own thread, probably this weekend. FYI, I want to get this wheel (Logitech G29) to work with my Xbox One S for any and all Forza games.

I see you're asking about the pedals and shifter, but don't mention steering. Is the wheel itself responsive for you currently?
    Thank you so much for your response dude!
    I had searched for a while and I found nothing. The steering wheel is ok but there is no feedback. The main problem is about the clutch pedal and the H-shifter. I play a lot on FH3 and it doesn't works.

Thank you again and I cross my fingers for your solution.