Topic: Simple maybe...??

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Post Simple maybe...??

Total noob question. I am wanting to press X button on a PS4 stock dualshock4 every 12 minutes exactly. Is this possible? I started reading to learn myself and the very first thing I read stated that there is a limit in ms of 4000ms with work around of a max of 30000ms. What I want sounded simple enough before I read the 4000ms limit. So could I basically build the macro file to include other movements/actions to fill the gap and still be able to keep the timing out to 720000ms total or is this too much? Maybe some sort of cooldown period as part of the timing scheme? I'm not totally new to macro scripting (CS beta 1999) but to consoles and cronusmax, I am. Any advise or help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,

b00stg0d

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Re: Simple maybe...??

Quote Originally Posted by b00stg0d View Post
    Total noob question. I am wanting to press X button on a PS4 stock dualshock4 every 12 minutes exactly. Is this possible? I started reading to learn myself and the very first thing I read stated that there is a limit in ms of 4000ms with work around of a max of 30000ms. What I want sounded simple enough before I read the 4000ms limit. So could I basically build the macro file to include other movements/actions to fill the gap and still be able to keep the timing out to 720000ms total or is this too much? Maybe some sort of cooldown period as part of the timing scheme? I'm not totally new to macro scripting (CS beta 1999) but to consoles and cronusmax, I am. Any advise or help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,

b00stg0d
    Yes, it is posible. You can build your own stop watch .
    Here is the example :

Last edited by Excalibur; 18th March 17 at 21:23.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post

That, my friend, is great news! Thanks for the reply, I was hoping to see your tag pop up I am going to make myself appear even more stupid by asking is this the exact format for a 12 minute delay and repeat for X button that you posted? I am going to read up and use this code you posted to study and learn but don't want to tinker with something that doesn't need adjustment. I do not have the devices yet. Sadly gamestop was out of the amount I needed (11 total) so I will order them.

My next question doesn't pertain to code so I will ask in the appropriate area.

Thanks again!

Jason

5. The Following User Says Thank You to b00stg0d For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

That, my friend, is great news! Thanks for the reply, I was hoping to see your tag pop up I am going to make myself appear even more stupid by asking is this the exact format for a 12 minute delay and repeat for X button that you posted? I am going to read up and use this code you posted to study and learn but don't want to tinker with something that doesn't need adjustment. I do not have the devices yet. Sadly gamestop was out of the amount I needed (11 total) so I will order them.

My next question doesn't pertain to code so I will ask in the appropriate area.

Thanks again!

Jason
    Yes, count seconds and then minutes and check if there is 12 minutes - so press CROSS. This is the exact script that you want .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Yes, count seconds and then minutes and check if there is 12 minutes - so press CROSS. This is the exact script that you want .
    many many thanks! I will have devices in hand in a few days thanks to amazon so a testing we will go.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to b00stg0d For This Useful Post:

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

R3 to activate and R3 to deactivate?

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Yes I am a complete moron. LOL sorry. I did some reading, I wasn't completely Authe'd to the provided BT adapter so for now I have them hardwired. I am testing timing since tolerences stack. Once I am sure it's safe to leave alone for 4 hrs I will re-Auth with BT... Totally missed the boat on that simple step. This is what I found.

http://cronusmax.com/manual/dualshoc..._ps4_print.htm

I missed steps 6: and 7:
    Last edited by b00stg0d; 19th March 17 at 21:50. Reason: left out detail.

User Info Menu

Exactly.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Exactly.
    It's works perfectly. Can't thank you enough. I will use this as my foundation and try and learn all I can to help myself. I've ran it through for around 3.5hrs now without a hiccup. You're the man!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to b00stg0d For This Useful Post:

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=Excalibur;1057342]Exactly.[/QUOTE

I've noticed that if I don't leave the controllers alone they seem to suspend the timer. So if I picked up a controller the timer stops and it throws the next sequence off by the amount of time I use the controller. Is there a way to get around this where the timer is set no matter what?

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=b00stg0d;1057481]
    Exactly.[/QUOTE

I've noticed that if I don't leave the controllers alone they seem to suspend the timer. So if I picked up a controller the timer stops and it throws the next sequence off by the amount of time I use the controller. Is there a way to get around this where the timer is set no matter what?

You can start script and then you can use it but if you don't press "stop script" button it will continue the timer .
    The timer will stop when you press again the start/stop script button.
    It doesn't matter how you will use it exept the start / stop button press timer will work.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=Excalibur;1057565]

You can start script and then you can use it but if you don't press "stop script" button it will continue the timer .
    The timer will stop when you press again the start/stop script button.
    It doesn't matter how you will use it exept the start / stop button press timer will work.
    If you have a ps4 could you run this script please and verify that? I have done over 16 hrs of testing with this and the only time the timer gets too far off is when I use the controller it may last one to two matches after that. Otherwise if I start it at 8am when I come home at 5pm it is still going strong unless there is a playlist update or mapacks... MWR ps4 cagematch. I use this to reverse boost my SPM as well as run up my in game time so I don't appear too far out of whack stats wise compared to my time played. Nobody wants to look at the leader board and see one guy tool 30+ days to be 1000 and one guy took 9 days.

- - - Updated - - -

ALso, if it's not too much to ask could you write in a change of LED? I can pay you for it via paypal. I would like it to be green when script is on and red when it goes off then back to blue normal or whatever is possible you tell me. I read some but I can't figure out where to start.

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=b00stg0d;1057629]

If you have a ps4 could you run this script please and verify that? I have done over 16 hrs of testing with this and the only time the timer gets too far off is when I use the controller it may last one to two matches after that. Otherwise if I start it at 8am when I come home at 5pm it is still going strong unless there is a playlist update or mapacks... MWR ps4 cagematch. I use this to reverse boost my SPM as well as run up my in game time so I don't appear too far out of whack stats wise compared to my time played. Nobody wants to look at the leader board and see one guy tool 30+ days to be 1000 and one guy took 9 days.

- - - Updated - - -

ALso, if it's not too much to ask could you write in a change of LED? I can pay you for it via paypal. I would like it to be green when script is on and red when it goes off then back to blue normal or whatever is possible you tell me. I read some but I can't figure out where to start.
    Hi,
    I don't have PS4 but there is no difference - I test it in XB1 and I can play the game and the script is still running and still count the exact time.

CHeck this new version - it has color indication ( you can change the colors ) and look on device monitor for TRACE 1 - it shows seconds and TRACE 2 - it shows minutes.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=Excalibur;1057632]

Hi,
    I don't have PS4 but there is no difference - I test it in XB1 and I can play the game and the script is still running and still count the exact time.

CHeck this new version - it has color indication ( you can change the colors ) and look on device monitor for TRACE 1 - it shows seconds and TRACE 2 - it shows minutes.

Very nice! I dont see the timer in device monitor though. Maybe just for Xbox?

EDIT**** I SEE NOW>>!!!! BADASS!
    Last edited by b00stg0d; 23rd March 17 at 20:02.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Now how can I monitor 12 devices at once lol

User Info Menu

Now how can I monitor 12 devices at once lol
    If you have 24 pairs of eyes.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

If you have 24 pairs of eyes.
    IKR LOL