Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: For Honor Expanded Edition GamePack

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Exclamation For Honor Expanded Edition GamePack

For Honor Expanded Edition Beta

INSTRUCTIONS
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, Windows PC

Standard Gamepack menu system with ps4 crossover

PS4 Cross Over: 'BACK' + 'RS' = 'SHARE'

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    In this edition all mods are independent and all mods are improved.

1. Easy Sprint
    Note: You don't need to press LS/L3 , just move left stick in any direction and when it is more than 70% script will press atomatically sprint button for you.
    IMPORTANT : When you are in game menu , this mode can make automatic select that you don't want . In one menu you can press LS/L3 to make random choice , so if you have "easy sprint" enable and you are in this menu , you will choice random select because script will press LS/L3 when you move Left Stick.
    How to solve this problem - there is two ways to do so:
    1. Hold LT/L2 when you are in this menu - this will disable temporally "easy sprint" mode .
    2. Use directional butons to navigate inside the menu. Instead of using Left Stick - use D pad buttons to navigate inside the menu.

Mod 0: Mode Disable
    Mod 1: Mode Enable

2. Auto Attack - repeat light or heavy attack if you held button light or heavy attack.
    This is designed for fighting minions, to save you from having to button mash as this gets tiresome pretty fast.

Mod 2: Disable if held LT/L2

-. Auto Attack Adjustable parametr.
    default=200
    minimum=100
    maximum=800
    step=10

3. Quick Access Button - LB/L1 and RS/R3
    Mod 1: LB/L1: Emotes-Revenge RS/R3: Guardbreak
    Mod 2: LB/L1: Cancel Heavy Attack RS/R3: Guardbreak

Mod 3: LB/L1: Guardbreak RS/R3: Cancel Heavy Attack
    Mod 4: LB/L1: Guardbreak RS/R3: Emotes-Revenge

Mod 5: LB/L1: Soft Light Feint RS/R3: Guardbreak
    Mod 6: LB/L1: Soft Light Feint RS/R3: Cancel Heavy Attack

Mod 7: LB/L1: Guardbreak RS/R3: Soft Light Feint
    MOd 8: LB/L1: Cancel Heavy Attack RS/R3: Soft Light Feint

Mod 9: LB/L1: RS/R3: Soft Light Feint
    Mod 10: LB/L1: Soft Light Feint RS/R3:

4. Character Index -
    Mod 0 : All Default Characters
    Mod 1 : Warden, Warlord
    Mod 2 : Orochi

The script needs of this info because when you press for the first time guard mode button ( LT/L2 ) most of characters will stay in right guard direction ( All Default Characters ). Only Warden and Warlord goes to left guard stance. And the Orochi goes to UP guard stance.
    Script used this info and prepare the next opposit direction so the user can imediatelly perform Light SOft Feint.

5.Soft Light Feint
    Soft Light Feint still work after the last patch .

Mod 0 : Mode Disable
    Mod 1 : Mode Enable

The user should select the correct character index so the script can prepare itself to perform imediatelly Light Soft Feint when user press for the first time guard button ( LT/L2). When you are in guard mode - you can change the guard direction - the script will track your movement and will remember you last two direction . So if you press " Soft Light Feint " button , the script will use this information and will perform soft Light Feint base on it . So it will feint in the previus direction and will hit in the last selected direction.
    You can choice where to start and where to end Light Soft Feint - Move right stick 2 times so you change guard
    NOTE : It doesn't work for assassins :
    Conqueror, Peacekeeper, Berserker, Orochi
    Work for all other heroes.
    Soft Light Feint is working 100% for All Default Characters but there is a little trick . To be able to work 100 % script need to "know" you current stance ( guard direction) and the switch stance ( the new guard direction).
    Unfortunately script can't do that fully automatically . So you must set up both direction - where it will start and where it will finish. When you goes to the guard mode for the first time ( immediately after you hold LT/L2 ) the script will automatically set up both direction ( that is the reason we has Character Index in the menu ) . If you press Soft Light Feint button in this moment , script will perfom it with it automatic set up, but then in the heat of battle it can't track correctly you guard direction.
    So in this situation - we must set up directions manually ( simply move Right Stick at least in 2 different directions - Ex. move Left then Up) . Script will remember them and will use them to perform Soft Light Feint. If you press now Soft Light Feint ( SLF) button sc ript will start feint from the Left Guard and then will switch to Up .

I will made video with full tutorial about that.

6. Easy Guard Mode
    Mod 0 : Mode Disable
    Mod 1 : Press LT/L2 will toggle ON/OFF guard mode ( it is the same like "Lock Toggle" in the game )
    Mod 2 : Hold LT/L2 for xxx amount of time will ON guard mode

If you are tired to held LT/L2 , you can use those two mods . The first will toggle guard mode ON/OFF when you simply press LT/L2 . It is working in the exact same way like in the game mode - Lock Toggle. If you have it enabled in game you must have it enabled in script too - so the other mods can work properly.
    The second mode work little different - you need to hold LT/L2 for xxx amount of time and it will turn guard mode ON. To turn it OFF - simply press ones LT/L2.

Mod 1 is the same like in game :
    IMPORTANT : We recomend to not use in the game "Lock Toggle" because it can mess the other mods.

-- Easy Guard Mode Adjustable

options=1
    default=1000
    minimum=100
    maximum=3000
    step=100

7. Easy Dodge - All directions are disabled by default and can be turned ON only inside the script.
    Hold A/CROSS and press directional buttons to ON/OFF dodge for coresponding direction. You will fill vibration on the left motor if it is turned ON and vibration on the right motor if it is turned OFF. The script will automatically save you changes. For example - hold A/CROSS and press D pad right , will turn ON easy dodge right . So now if you move left stick to the right more than 80% the script will perform automatically dodge in that direction. If you press again the D pad Right - you will turn easy dodge right OFF and you will fill vibration on the right motor.
    This mode works only when you in guard mode ( you hold LT/L2 ) or if you has Easy Guard enabled.
    Attachment 3572

-. Easy Dodge Left Stick Sensitivity Adjustable .
    options=1
    default=80
    minimum=50
    maximum=90
    step=1
    Adjust where to start easy dodge when you move left stick .
    Attachment 3536

8. Right Stick Sensitivity

Mod 0 : Mode Disabled
    Mod 1: Mode Enabled
    Now you can change the Right Analog sensitivity . This can help when you try to parry ( block) incoming attacks.

-Right Stick Sensitivity Mid Point - adjustable parametr.
    Midpoint sets the midpoint value of the controller entry. The default value is 50%. By changing this value, you are setting two sensitivity ranges. With a value lower than 50% a high senstivity range is created closer to the rest position and a low sensitivity range when far from the rest position. A value above 50% creates the opposite effect.
    minimum 10
    maximum 90
    default 50

-Right Stick Sensitivity Adjustable
    minimum 100
    maximum 327
    default 200

9. Auto Mix Up - randomly switch guard mode direction.
    When this mode is enable it will randomly switch you guard mode direction after you use light or heavy attack. The script track the hold time for both buttons light or heavy and will use it to change guard mode stance - this will make auto switch truly random.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Excalibur; 11th June 17 at 19:23.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Re: For Honor Special Edition Beta

Hi

the only thing that works for me is the easy dodge with LS..enabled anything...but only easy dodge is working....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Asphalt View Post
    Hi

the only thing that works for me is the easy dodge with LS..enabled anything...but only easy dodge is working....
    Post the screenshots from Config window.

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Same here. Enabled everything also clicked "include configuration" and put it on a Slot.

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Ok now it is activated...
    The Auto Sprint works with the Beta but not with the special Edition Gamepack. Easy dodge the other way around. Auto Attack doesn't work @both. Mix up Works at both. And I thought the guard switches are now on the Facebuttons? Still got it on the R Stick.

Edit: Ok, because I still have the Stances on my Right stick the other Mods can't work. This is the first time I am using a Gamepack, so what I am missing? I've usually just runs scripts or use X-Aim for Shooters on PS4.

Edit 2: "For Honor Beta" works now. The Facebuttons are just active as "Guard Buttons" (and therefore the rest of the script is working), if "Easy Guard" is turned off. Doesn't work with "Easy Guard" on. So I've tried that with the "Special Edition Beta" but nope...doesn't work. Shouldn't be answers here? I mean, it's is a beta thread
    Last edited by HazVanDamme; 23rd April 17 at 04:53.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to HazVanDamme For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HazVanDamme View Post
    Ok now it is activated...
    The Auto Sprint works with the Beta but not with the special Edition Gamepack. Easy dodge the other way around. Auto Attack doesn't work @both. Mix up Works at both. And I thought the guard switches are now on the Facebuttons? Still got it on the R Stick.

Edit: Ok, because I still have the Stances on my Right stick the other Mods can't work. This is the first time I am using a Gamepack, so what I am missing? I've usually just runs scripts or use X-Aim for Shooters on PS4.

Edit 2: "For Honor Beta" works now. The Facebuttons are just active as "Guard Buttons" (and therefore the rest of the script is working), if "Easy Guard" is turned off. Doesn't work with "Easy Guard" on. So I've tried that with the "Special Edition Beta" but nope...doesn't work. Shouldn't be answers here? I mean, it's is a beta thread
    Sorry mate, I was busy with the other gamepacks and didn't saw you post.

Did you use the default button layout - In Xbox we don't have the options to change it but I don't know how it is on PS4 ?

I will check the gamepack .
    And thank you for you feedback.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Nvm. You mean the ingame layout? Yea it is default, but afaik you can't change it anyway...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HazVanDamme For This Useful Post:

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

For me the light feint mechanic only seems to work 1/10 times on LB and I can't get it to work on warden at all. As this is technically a bug though that they claim they are going to fix im not too worried about it.

Something I did recently find that may provide a large benefit to these scripts is how the blocking in this game works.

Not my video, but it was on the Competitive for honor reddit. Put the video in slow motion and start it at 11 seconds. The guy is clearly blocking left, however he had blocked right earlier for which the game hadn't kept up. Instead of updating to the new direction he is blocking it goes to the old direction he input first. This seems like a very broken core mechanic but maybe it has a reason. This IS the reason why fast characters can light attack you to death. Your actual guard direction lags behind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOea...el=MrSmashemmm

My point with this though is I think a script could stop this from happening. I haven't been able to test it thoroughly but Im pretty sure if a script spams block direction (ie block left rapid fire when I am blocking to the left) it would stop this from occurring.

Anyways just something I would recommend looking into as it could be pretty game changing.

***Edit***
    Also please add the option for Quick Access Button to have GB as L1 and to disable R3. I find myself accidentally clicking R3 too often. Even with light feint disabled the option where it switched who its locked onto I find frustrating. In my personal script I use I just unmap R3.
    Last edited by klocks; 23rd April 17 at 18:33.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to klocks For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by klocks View Post
    For me the light feint mechanic only seems to work 1/10 times on LB and I can't get it to work on warden at all. As this is technically a bug though that they claim they are going to fix im not too worried about it.

Something I did recently find that may provide a large benefit to these scripts is how the blocking in this game works.

Not my video, but it was on the Competitive for honor reddit. Put the video in slow motion and start it at 11 seconds. The guy is clearly blocking left, however he had blocked right earlier for which the game hadn't kept up. Instead of updating to the new direction he is blocking it goes to the old direction he input first. This seems like a very broken core mechanic but maybe it has a reason. This IS the reason why fast characters can light attack you to death. Your actual guard direction lags behind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOea...el=MrSmashemmm

My point with this though is I think a script could stop this from happening. I haven't been able to test it thoroughly but Im pretty sure if a script spams block direction (ie block left rapid fire when I am blocking to the left) it would stop this from occurring.

Anyways just something I would recommend looking into as it could be pretty game changing.

***Edit***
    Also please add the option for Quick Access Button to have GB as L1 and to disable R3. I find myself accidentally clicking R3 too often. Even with light feint disabled the option where it switched who its locked onto I find frustrating. In my personal script I use I just unmap R3.

First , thank you for you feedback and suggestions.
    Soft Light Feint is working 100% for Warden but there is a little trick . To be able to work 100 % script need to "know" you current stance ( guard direction) and the switch stance ( the new guard direction).
    Unfortunately script can't do that fully automatically . So you must set up both direction - where it will start and where it will finish. When you goes to the guard mode for the first time ( immediately after you hold LT/L2 ) the script will automatically set up both direction ( that is the reason we has Character Index in the menu ) . If you press Soft Light Feint button in this moment , script will perfom it with it automatic set up, but then in the heat of battle it can't track correctly you guard direction.
    So in this situation - we must set up directions manually ( simply move Right Stick at least in 2 different directions - Ex. move Left then Up) . Script will remember them and will use them to perform Soft Light Feint. If you press now Soft Light Feint ( SLF) button sc ript will start feint from the Left Guard and then will switch to Up .

I will made video with full tutorial about that.

And will add rapid fire guard direction. Also "option for Quick Access Button to have GB as L1 and to disable R3".

.... Updated there is no free space to add rapid fire guard direction.
    Last edited by Excalibur; 24th April 17 at 08:43.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Re: For Honor Special Edition GamePack [BETA]

Any Ideas why the "For Honor Beta" works and this doesn't (ps4)? The first one I had to hol "Share"+"Options" to activate it...maybe I have to activate this one, too with some combination, that isn't mentioned here?

User Info Menu

Any Ideas why the "For Honor Beta" works and this doesn't (ps4)? The first one I had to hol "Share"+"Options" to activate it...maybe I have to activate this one, too with some combination, that isn't mentioned here?
    Hi,
    We work on that but for that moment we can't say what is the problem. We will need more time to fiand what case the issue.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Because the "Soft Feint" is missing in the last one, right? This looks so interesting and hope to get it work on my machine soon as well as an "how to" Video for Soft Feints with this Gamepack, as I don't really understand your explanation

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Soft feints not working at all on Nobushi. It just delays a bit the light attack.

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Any news here or troubleshooting?

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

no updates?

User Info Menu

no updates?
    What updates? The gamepack is on the live server. You can test it .

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

I did. So in this gamepack it is not possible to guard with the face buttons like in the other? There is no soft feint anymore since patch, right?

User Info Menu

I did. So in this gamepack it is not possible to guard with the face buttons like in the other? There is no soft feint anymore since patch, right?
    Yes, the face buttons are in the other game pack. About the Soft Feint - wil check now , I was buzy with other gameapcks.

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

I'd like to have the face buttons in this one as the auto mix up in the other gamepack just works combined with auto attack. and here it's working without it, but no face buttons...aaah

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

is the gamepack still work for the latest update?did try the gamepack but seem not to work or did i did wrong....the auto att did not work... sory for my bad english.. im a noob...