Topic: PDP Afterglow Prismatic to PS4

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Unhappy PDP Afterglow Prismatic to PS4

Hello,
    I can't get my PDP afterglow prismatic wired xbox one controller to work on my PS4. It is simply not registering any inputs I make with the controller. It is powered, the light comes on, but when I press a button nothing happens. I've checked to see if a regular xbox one controller works and it does. I've gone through the list and making sure all the settings were correct, I even changed my controller's profile back to default. I don't know what to do next. Help.
    Thanks.

CronusMax Head Janitor

User Info Menu

Re: PDP Afterglow Prismatic to PS4

Quote Originally Posted by WillyWurmple View Post
    Hello,
    I can't get my PDP afterglow prismatic wired xbox one controller to work on my PS4. It is simply not registering any inputs I make with the controller. It is powered, the light comes on, but when I press a button nothing happens. I've checked to see if a regular xbox one controller works and it does. I've gone through the list and making sure all the settings were correct, I even changed my controller's profile back to default. I don't know what to do next. Help.
    Thanks.
    Check the list of supported controllers and see if the model of your controller matches our supported models.
    http://cronusmax.com/manual/list_of_...%3D%3D&mw=MzIw

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Re: PDP Afterglow Prismatic to PS4

It's on the list... Otherwise I wouldn't have posted about it. When I go into the device monitoring it registers the inputs of my controller on there but not when I plug into the ps4, also my Cronus gets stuck in an authentication loop now just after having for 2 hours and I scrubbed it using the app and no dice so I'm just going to return at this point.