Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Topic: FPS Master GamePack

  1. #1
    Senior Staff

    User Info Menu

    Exclamation FPS Master GamePack

    Hey Community, today I would like you to test my new Gamepack FPS Master.
    This GamePack fits all FPS Games, it includes all mods that should work on most games.
    I would like you all to test it and report me any bugs and tell me what you like and don't like. What dont worked well and what worked well, to improve and fix things.

    If you have any ideas for any features, let me know.

    __________________________________________________


    Features:

    -- Anti Recoil V2 (FPS Master Edition)
    - Vertical Compensation
    - Vertical Inverted Compensation
    - Horizontal Compensation
    - Horizontal Inverted Compensation

    -- Adjustable Anti Recoil Value

    -- Shot Mode
    - Sideshot
    - Dropshot
    - Jumpshot

    -- Sideshot Direction
    - Strafe Left
    - Strafe Right

    -- Rapid Fire
    - Fastest
    - Anti-Modblock
    - Adjustable

    -- Fire Mode (Rapid Fire)
    - Fire Only
    - Scope Only
    - Scope or Fire

    -- Adjustable Rapid Fire Value

    -- Quick Scope
    - Always On
    - Press Sensitive

    -- Adjustable Quick Scope Value


    -- Sniper Breath

    -- Burst Fire
    - 2 Rounds
    - 3 Rounds

    -- Auto Sprint
    - Always On
    - Press Sensitive

    -- Hair Triggers

    __________________________________________________

    Know bugs:
    - none




    Last edited by x22DOT; 16th May 17 at 16:42.

  2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Senior Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: FPS Master GamePack [BETA]

    Important Note: if reporting a bug, be as detailed as possible – include all of your settings, including console version, controller version , in game settings, gamepack settings, exactley what causes the bug so we can duplicate. Simply posting “this doesn’t work” is no help to anyone .

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Sacked

    User Info Menu

    Re: FPS Master GamePack [BETA]

    Where is the gamepack ?

  6. #4
    Senior Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: FPS Master GamePack [BETA]

    Quote Originally Posted by xXSkyWalkerXx1 View Post
    Where is the gamepack ?
    CronusPRO GamePack Section.

    Last edited by x22DOT; 16th May 17 at 14:48.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    Mercenary

    User Info Menu

    Re: FPS Master GamePack [BETA]

    what is the Anti-Modblock i am liking it so far but dont know what its for

  9. #6
    Senior Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: FPS Master GamePack [BETA]

    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Robo View Post
    what is the Anti-Modblock i am liking it so far but dont know what its for
    Fastest: Fastest Rapid Fire Possible

    Anti-Modblock: Some games detect normal Rapid Fire, this one is for games like (Example: CoD: WAW). So it wont get detected and blocked.

    Adjustable: Speed ist adjustable.
    Last edited by x22DOT; 16th May 17 at 16:47.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:


  11. #7
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: FPS Master GamePack [BETA]

    Been testing this for 3days now I'm gotta say this is good shit love it good job man keep it up works great on rainbow six siege bf1. Cod and many more ����

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to topeco For This Useful Post:


  13. #8
    Senior Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: FPS Master GamePack

    Nice to hear, you should use the GamePacks that are made specially for CoD and BF1.
    I added into this GamePacks mods to reach full potential of your Gameplay.

  14. #9
    My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

    User Info Menu

    Re: FPS Master GamePack

    HEY can you add a L1 and R1 for aiming and shooting option? thats always missing on gamepacks where it should be a DEFAULT thing
    Last edited by Vort3x; 31st May 17 at 17:22.

  15. #10
    Do a Barrel Roll!

    User Info Menu

    Re: FPS Master GamePack

    Quote Originally Posted by Vort3x View Post
    HEY can you add a L1 and R1 for aiming and shooting option? thats always missing on gamepacks where it should be a DEFAULT thing
    Its more easy change that on ps4 butons configurations...regards

  16. #11
    Senior Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: FPS Master GamePack

    In Game Button Layout [SWAPPED].

  17. #12
    Renegade

    User Info Menu

    Re: FPS Master GamePack

    Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    Hey Community, today I would like you to test my new Gamepack FPS Master.
    This GamePack fits all FPS Games, it includes all mods that should work on most games.
    I would like you all to test it and report me any bugs and tell me what you like and don't like. What dont worked well and what worked well, to improve and fix things.

    If you have any ideas for any features, let me know.

    __________________________________________________


    Features:

    -- Anti Recoil V2 (FPS Master Edition)
    - Vertical Compensation
    - Vertical Inverted Compensation
    - Horizontal Compensation
    - Horizontal Inverted Compensation

    -- Adjustable Anti Recoil Value

    -- Shot Mode
    - Sideshot
    - Dropshot
    - Jumpshot

    -- Sideshot Direction
    - Strafe Left
    - Strafe Right

    -- Rapid Fire
    - Fastest
    - Anti-Modblock
    - Adjustable

    -- Fire Mode (Rapid Fire)
    - Fire Only
    - Scope Only
    - Scope or Fire

    -- Adjustable Rapid Fire Value

    -- Quick Scope
    - Always On
    - Press Sensitive

    -- Adjustable Quick Scope Value


    -- Sniper Breath

    -- Burst Fire
    - 2 Rounds
    - 3 Rounds

    -- Auto Sprint
    - Always On
    - Press Sensitive

    -- Hair Triggers

    __________________________________________________

    Know bugs:
    - none




    I haven't got a chance to check it out yet but I was curious about the anti recoil V2 how does it differ from regular antrecoil

  18. #13
    Senior Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: FPS Master GamePack

    Quote Originally Posted by con way cruiser View Post
    I haven't got a chance to check it out yet but I was curious about the anti recoil V2 how does it differ from regular antrecoil
    The newer GamePacks (made by me) got all "Anti Recoil / Recoil Control System V2".
    This is a allrounder to work on all games. You should use the "GamePack" that are specially made for the Game itself to achieve the best performance.


    EDIT: @con way cruiser
    It differs by being smarter than a normal "Recoil Mod". It turn it self off in some cases to not lose the control over the aiming, example when you have to aim up and the recoil will drag your crosshair down. This would be a case that the "V2" would detect it and turn it self off untill you are aiming in the "greenzone" again.
    Last edited by x22DOT; 2nd June 17 at 06:07.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:


  20. #14
    Renegade

    User Info Menu

    Re: FPS Master GamePack

    Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    The newer GamePacks (made by me) got all "Anti Recoil / Recoil Control System V2".
    This is a allrounder to work on all games. You should use the "GamePack" that are specially made for the Game itself to achieve the best performance.


    EDIT: @con way cruiser
    It differs by being smarter than a normal "Recoil Mod". It turn it self off in some cases to not lose the control over the aiming, example when you have to aim up and the recoil will drag your crosshair down. This would be a case that the "V2" would detect it and turn it self off untill you are aiming in the "greenzone" again.
    oh wow that sounds great Iv always played with x aim so I couldn't use the game packs but my second Cronus just arrived a couple of days ago so now it's on !! Thank you

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to con way cruiser For This Useful Post:


  22. #15
    My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

    User Info Menu

    Re: FPS Master GamePack

    changing to DEFAULT (SWAPPED) dont change L2 to L1 (R2 to L2) it just swaps L2 with R2 so basicly ou aim with R2 and shoot with L2 , I want to trade it with L1 an R1. SIDE NOTE: changing it throught the ps4 settings doesnt make it work. ive tried.

  23. #16
    Senior Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: FPS Master GamePack

    Quote Originally Posted by Vort3x View Post
    changing to DEFAULT (SWAPPED) dont change L2 to L1 (R2 to L2) it just swaps L2 with R2 so basicly ou aim with R2 and shoot with L2 , I want to trade it with L1 an R1. SIDE NOTE: changing it throught the ps4 settings doesnt make it work. ive tried.
    Thanks for reporting is fixed now.

    - added new Layout "Lefty Tactical"
    Last edited by x22DOT; 4th June 17 at 08:22.

  24. #17
    My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

    User Info Menu

    Wink Re: FPS Master GamePack

    please in rainbow six siege need change quick scoop, all time put fast scoop ith 2 shooting plus, i need only quick scoop tksss
    Last edited by omishima; 17th June 17 at 08:59.

  25. #18
    Senior Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: FPS Master GamePack

    I will add that, if there is space.

  26. #19
    My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

    User Info Menu

    Re: FPS Master GamePack

    In the drop shot option, would it be possible to put an option where the drop could be on another button? Because sometimes in the game we need to shoot at the top and it automatically causes the agent to go down


    Last edited by omishima; 17th June 17 at 09:53.

  27. #20
    Senior Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: FPS Master GamePack

    Quote Originally Posted by omishima View Post
    Is there a chance that you'll be able to drop drop shot another way in rainbow six siege :? Sometimes we want to shoot in pe, more like this program to come down all the time the character will automatically go down ... will aim aim for the r6 :?
    I cant understand your english, why don't you use the Rainbow Six Siege GamePack?

Similar Topics

  1. FPS Master: Sniper GamePack
    By x22DOT in forum GamePack Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 16th May 17, 18:13
  2. Black Ops 3 Jitter Master GamePack - Updated!
    By MaxADMIN in forum Development Team News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 5th May 16, 17:35
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 29th April 16, 23:36
  4. Can`t find Black Ops 3 Jitter Master Gamepack
    By renover in forum Call of Duty
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 4th January 16, 14:49
  5. Black Ops 3 Jitter Master GamePack Updated to v1.20
    By MaxADMIN in forum Development Team News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19th December 15, 19:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •