Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Overwatch Gamepack

CronusMax Head Janitor

User Info Menu

Overwatch Gamepack

Overwatch is far from an ordinary shooter - with a wide variety of heros, with different attributes, abilities, and movement. Standard mods like RapidFire are completely useless in this game so I had to think outside the box, come up with a unique set of mods which not only improves your overall gameplay experience, but also gives you a competitive edge. This gamepack was designed FOR Overwatch players BY Overwatch players.

You MUST be sure to set your controls correctly in the Gamepack Configuration Menu so that the mods will press the correct buttons.

Features:

Genji:

Tap COMBO-BUTTON to perform Attack->Mele->Lundge.
    Double Jump - Tap Jump button to perform double jump.
    Double Jump Always Jump - Tap Jump Button to continuously double jump until you tap the jump button again. - This is SUPER useful when holding the point.

McCree:
    Tap COMBO-BUTTON to perform Flashbang -> Fan-The-Hammer / Anti Recoil will automatically activate with Fan the Hammer. If you choose to enable the Double-Tap-Dodge mod, you will perform a Roll/Reload by tapping your analog stick 2x in the direction you want to move.

Reaper:
    Hold the Primary-Fire Button when your shotguns are fully loaded to perform a melee attack while reloading. This stops your guns from being thrown onto the ground and will cause more damage per second. Toggle Melee while Reload mod using the Switch Weapon Button.

Soldier76:
    Toggle 100% Accurate Burst-Fire using the Switch Weapon Button. Autosprint mod will allow you to ALWAYS activate the sprint ability when you are moving forward, or to sprint only when you have your analog stick pressed all the way forward.

Tracer:
    Tap COMBO-BUTTON to perform Ultimate -> Call Back. If you choose to enable the Double-Tap-Dodge mod, you will perform a Teleport by tapping your analog stick 2x in the direction you want to move.

JunkRat:
    Throw Bomb - Detonate Bomb using same button (Secondary Fire).

D.Va:
    Tap COMBO-BUTTON to Lunge Forward and perform Self-Destruct Ultimate.

Reinhardt:
    Tap COMBO-BUTTON to perform an Attack + Fire-Blast.

RoadHog:
    Tap COMBO-BUTTON to perform a Scrap Gun Blast -> Melee Attack. Anti Recoil will activate when Ultimate Ability is being performed.

Ana:
    Toggle between Regular Quick-Scope and Pressure Sensitive Quick Mod using the Switch Weapon Button.

Phara:
    Activate Infinite-Hover by tapping the Ability-1 button. This mod will make sure you are always in the air.

Hanzo:
    When Hanzo is selected, holding the Primary-Fire Button will activate the Smart-Fire mod. Hanzo will charge his arrows to 100% damage before firing, and will continue to fire 100% Damage arrows until you release the button.

WidowMaker:
    When WidowMaker is selected, holding the Primary-Fire Button will activate the Smart-Fire mod. She will charge her sniper to 100% damage before firing, and will continue to fire 100% Damage shots until you release the button.

Zenyatta:

When Zenyatta is selected, holding the Primary-Fire Button will throw an Orb of Discord at your enemy before a primary attack so they are severely weakened automatically.

- I've also added the 'Hair Triggers Mod' which will work on ALL characters so that the slightest pull of your 'Primary and Secondary attack buttons' will trick your console into thinking it has been fully pressed.

- Please note that when enabling character-specific mods, such as the Genji Double Jump, the character MUST be selected in the character selection.

Known bugs:
    - none

Important Note: if reporting a bug, be as detailed as possible – include all of your settings, including console version, controller version , in game settings, gamepack settings, exactly what causes the bug so we can duplicate. Simply posting “this doesn’t work” is no help to anyone .
    Last edited by GL0ZZ3N; 6th June 17 at 11:48.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GL0ZZ3N For This Useful Post:

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Overwatch Gamepack [BETA]

yup!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Nice Job

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

This is a seriously epic GamePack - well done

CronusMax Head Janitor

User Info Menu

We had a bunch of people climbing my leg for weeks... where are they? Lol

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GL0ZZ3N View Post
    We had a bunch of people climbing my leg for weeks... where are they? Lol
    You have to let them know it's here

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

Perfect great job

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Nice job.
    I adjusted all OW controls to now be 1:1 to the ones on PC so I don't think I will be needing the gamepack but I'm still here to give you props. Good Job, dude!

CronusMax Head Janitor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Denitorious View Post
    Nice job.
    I adjusted all OW controls to now be 1:1 to the ones on PC so I don't think I will be needing the gamepack but I'm still here to give you props. Good Job, dude!

I need to get the demonstration video up - I have special combos and mods for characters that absolutely improve your gameplay. - Things liek playing as D.va, and being able to tap 1 button to both launch your mech and self destruct or when playing as Phara, being able to tap the jump button and always hover in the air without the need to keep pressing the jetpack ability and hold jump - allowing you to move and aim as you normally would.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GL0ZZ3N For This Useful Post:

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GL0ZZ3N View Post
    I need to get the demonstration video up - I have special combos and mods for characters that absolutely improve your gameplay. - Things liek playing as D.va, and being able to tap 1 button to both launch your mech and self destruct or when playing as Phara, being able to tap the jump button and always hover in the air without the need to keep pressing the jetpack ability and hold jump - allowing you to move and aim as you normally would.

What would be useful is a Genji button that does only Lunge+Melee so that you guarantee a kill if the lunge did not finish the person off.

CronusMax Head Janitor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Denitorious View Post
    What would be useful is a Genji button that does only Lunge+Melee so that you guarantee a kill if the lunge did not finish the person off.

The melee doesn't hit them because you lunge past the enemy - I put the melee in after the primary attack so you can hit them at close/ medium range and have the melee register, then do the lunge as a way to get behind the other person. - Having the melee afterwards, causes it to miss more often than hit unless you're 100% perfect with your positioning and is much more situational.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GL0ZZ3N For This Useful Post:

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Just a quick question, I've set everything up but how to I activate it in game? I tried pressing the corresponding "combo" button that I set but it doesn't seem to do anything. Thanks!

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by glitchh View Post
    Just a quick question, I've set everything up but how to I activate it in game? I tried pressing the corresponding "combo" button that I set but it doesn't seem to do anything. Thanks!
    You know basics of how to use a gamepack right?

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzy View Post
    You know basics of how to use a gamepack right?
    Yeah, I think so, I've loaded it via usb, selected all the options when the window popped up, matched it with my controller layout and then saved it. When I ran it in game, I've selected the slot I installed it on and also pressed the "combo" button but nothing happens. I'm trying to get the auto sprint and burst fire recoil to work with soldier 76.

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

Wow i hope it keep being updated, ill rebuy my cronus just because of this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Toliveira For This Useful Post:

CronusMax Head Janitor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by glitchh View Post
    Yeah, I think so, I've loaded it via usb, selected all the options when the window popped up, matched it with my controller layout and then saved it. When I ran it in game, I've selected the slot I installed it on and also pressed the "combo" button but nothing happens. I'm trying to get the auto sprint and burst fire recoil to work with soldier 76.
    Soldier76 does not have a special combo - his burst fire is activated using the RT/R2 (or whatever you have your primary fire button set to)
    Auto-sprint will already be on

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Good shit here this is what I like been trying this for 5days now there is no way you can get me when I'm solider76

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to topeco For This Useful Post:

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by topeco View Post
    Good shit here this is what I like been trying this for 5days now there is no way you can get me when I'm solider76

What do you mean ? u said that ur overpowered when using a soldier ? using the gamepack ?

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Toliveira View Post
    What do you mean ? u said that ur overpowered when using a soldier ? using the gamepack ?
    GamePack + Soldier76 = Destruction

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    GamePack + Soldier76 = Destruction
    Attachment 3666

My my Cronus just arrived now, do you think the famepack more overpower than using mouse and kb? Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast