Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: Overwatch Gamepack

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Re: Overwatch Gamepack [BETA]

Quote Originally Posted by JMACDADDY View Post
    This is going to sound mental, but this gamepack will not work in slot 8 of my cronusmax, but works in any other slot... I have a ps4 pro with the cronusmax directly plugged into the front usb port. I tried another gamepack in the slot to make sure that worked and it worked fine. I can't explain it. Maybe someone else can try it and see if they get the same problem?
    nothing mental - it happens sometimes with certain gamepacks. Not sure why atm as haven't been able to reproduce myself. Just suggest using another slot.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Re: Overwatch Gamepack

There is a problem with reaper , some time he mele before the reload

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GL0ZZ3N View Post
    Overwatch is far from an ordinary shooter - with a wide variety of heros, with different attributes, abilities, and movement. Standard mods like RapidFire are completely useless in this game so I had to think outside the box, come up with a unique set of mods which not only improves your overall gameplay experience, but also gives you a competitive edge. This gamepack was designed FOR Overwatch players BY Overwatch players.

You MUST be sure to set your controls correctly in the Gamepack Configuration Menu so that the mods will press the correct buttons.

Features:

Genji:

Tap COMBO-BUTTON to perform Attack->Mele->Lundge.
    Double Jump - Tap Jump button to perform double jump.
    Double Jump Always Jump - Tap Jump Button to continuously double jump until you tap the jump button again. - This is SUPER useful when holding the point.

McCree:
    Tap COMBO-BUTTON to perform Flashbang -> Fan-The-Hammer / Anti Recoil will automatically activate with Fan the Hammer. If you choose to enable the Double-Tap-Dodge mod, you will perform a Roll/Reload by tapping your analog stick 2x in the direction you want to move.

Reaper:
    Hold the Primary-Fire Button when your shotguns are fully loaded to perform a melee attack while reloading. This stops your guns from being thrown onto the ground and will cause more damage per second. Toggle Melee while Reload mod using the Switch Weapon Button.

Soldier76:
    Toggle 100% Accurate Burst-Fire using the Switch Weapon Button. Autosprint mod will allow you to ALWAYS activate the sprint ability when you are moving forward, or to sprint only when you have your analog stick pressed all the way forward.

Tracer:
    Tap COMBO-BUTTON to perform Ultimate -> Call Back. If you choose to enable the Double-Tap-Dodge mod, you will perform a Teleport by tapping your analog stick 2x in the direction you want to move.

JunkRat:
    Throw Bomb - Detonate Bomb using same button (Secondary Fire).

D.Va:
    Tap COMBO-BUTTON to Lunge Forward and perform Self-Destruct Ultimate.

Reinhardt:
    Tap COMBO-BUTTON to perform an Attack + Fire-Blast.

RoadHog:
    Tap COMBO-BUTTON to perform a Scrap Gun Blast -> Melee Attack. Anti Recoil will activate when Ultimate Ability is being performed.

Ana:
    Toggle between Regular Quick-Scope and Pressure Sensitive Quick Mod using the Switch Weapon Button.

Phara:
    Activate Infinite-Hover by tapping the Ability-1 button. This mod will make sure you are always in the air.

Hanzo:
    When Hanzo is selected, holding the Primary-Fire Button will activate the Smart-Fire mod. Hanzo will charge his arrows to 100% damage before firing, and will continue to fire 100% Damage arrows until you release the button.

WidowMaker:
    When WidowMaker is selected, holding the Primary-Fire Button will activate the Smart-Fire mod. She will charge her sniper to 100% damage before firing, and will continue to fire 100% Damage shots until you release the button.

Zenyatta:

When Zenyatta is selected, holding the Primary-Fire Button will throw an Orb of Discord at your enemy before a primary attack so they are severely weakened automatically.

- I've also added the 'Hair Triggers Mod' which will work on ALL characters so that the slightest pull of your 'Primary and Secondary attack buttons' will trick your console into thinking it has been fully pressed.

- Please note that when enabling character-specific mods, such as the Genji Double Jump, the character MUST be selected in the character selection.

Known bugs:
    - none

Important Note: if reporting a bug, be as detailed as possible – include all of your settings, including console version, controller version , in game settings, gamepack settings, exactly what causes the bug so we can duplicate. Simply posting “this doesn’t work” is no help to anyone .

What do I need to do in order to play with this on a Xbox One ? I have only Genji double jump working. What is the combo button for xbox ?

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by imsoocool View Post
    What do I need to do in order to play with this on a Xbox One ? I have only Genji double jump working. What is the combo button for xbox ?
    In the Game Pack settings there's a tab near the bottom to assign the 'combo' you want to use to activate and deactivate, as far as I remember the double jump is activated/deactivated pressing the jump button, but the others have to be assigned via the Cronus pro app.

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Is there anyway to make the aim assist snap onto enemies? Especially with Hazo for some headshots?

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Re: Overwatch Gamepack [BETA]

How do I make a post? I need help

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

hello I admire your work in this gamepack it is fantastic. i was wondering if i can have a soldier script same as the one in the gamepack but with different toggle on/off ? because i want to switch fast for example if im facing a very close target for example a pharah that is diving me or to switch it off when im going to ult. it is a minor but huge difference to be able to switch it on/off very fast. thank you for that awesome gamepack

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Can someone please make a script for only Reaper reload??

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GL0ZZ3N View Post
    Overwatch is far from an ordinary shooter - with a wide variety of heros, with different attributes, abilities, and movement. Standard mods like RapidFire are completely useless in this game so I had to think outside the box, come up with a unique set of mods which not only improves your overall gameplay experience, but also gives you a competitive edge. This gamepack was designed FOR Overwatch players BY Overwatch players.

You MUST be sure to set your controls correctly in the Gamepack Configuration Menu so that the mods will press the correct buttons.

Features:

Genji:

Tap COMBO-BUTTON to perform Attack->Mele->Lundge.
    Double Jump - Tap Jump button to perform double jump.
    Double Jump Always Jump - Tap Jump Button to continuously double jump until you tap the jump button again. - This is SUPER useful when holding the point.

McCree:
    Tap COMBO-BUTTON to perform Flashbang -> Fan-The-Hammer / Anti Recoil will automatically activate with Fan the Hammer. If you choose to enable the Double-Tap-Dodge mod, you will perform a Roll/Reload by tapping your analog stick 2x in the direction you want to move.

Reaper:
    Hold the Primary-Fire Button when your shotguns are fully loaded to perform a melee attack while reloading. This stops your guns from being thrown onto the ground and will cause more damage per second. Toggle Melee while Reload mod using the Switch Weapon Button.

Soldier76:
    Toggle 100% Accurate Burst-Fire using the Switch Weapon Button. Autosprint mod will allow you to ALWAYS activate the sprint ability when you are moving forward, or to sprint only when you have your analog stick pressed all the way forward.

Tracer:
    Tap COMBO-BUTTON to perform Ultimate -> Call Back. If you choose to enable the Double-Tap-Dodge mod, you will perform a Teleport by tapping your analog stick 2x in the direction you want to move.

JunkRat:
    Throw Bomb - Detonate Bomb using same button (Secondary Fire).

D.Va:
    Tap COMBO-BUTTON to Lunge Forward and perform Self-Destruct Ultimate.

Reinhardt:
    Tap COMBO-BUTTON to perform an Attack + Fire-Blast.

RoadHog:
    Tap COMBO-BUTTON to perform a Scrap Gun Blast -> Melee Attack. Anti Recoil will activate when Ultimate Ability is being performed.

Ana:
    Toggle between Regular Quick-Scope and Pressure Sensitive Quick Mod using the Switch Weapon Button.

Phara:
    Activate Infinite-Hover by tapping the Ability-1 button. This mod will make sure you are always in the air.

Hanzo:
    When Hanzo is selected, holding the Primary-Fire Button will activate the Smart-Fire mod. Hanzo will charge his arrows to 100% damage before firing, and will continue to fire 100% Damage arrows until you release the button.

WidowMaker:
    When WidowMaker is selected, holding the Primary-Fire Button will activate the Smart-Fire mod. She will charge her sniper to 100% damage before firing, and will continue to fire 100% Damage shots until you release the button.

Zenyatta:

When Zenyatta is selected, holding the Primary-Fire Button will throw an Orb of Discord at your enemy before a primary attack so they are severely weakened automatically.

- I've also added the 'Hair Triggers Mod' which will work on ALL characters so that the slightest pull of your 'Primary and Secondary attack buttons' will trick your console into thinking it has been fully pressed.

- Please note that when enabling character-specific mods, such as the Genji Double Jump, the character MUST be selected in the character selection.

Known bugs:
    - none

Important Note: if reporting a bug, be as detailed as possible – include all of your settings, including console version, controller version , in game settings, gamepack settings, exactly what causes the bug so we can duplicate. Simply posting “this doesn’t work” is no help to anyone .

Good afternoon, I tested with all the characters, all sorts of set-activate-character-combo and it didn't work either. This GPC's not working anymore? I'm sorry for the bad English, I'm not native.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

How do you get this?

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

is there going to be anything for doomfist??

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Does it work in Xbox One or only on PS4?
    Please, help me.

I bought the device just to play Overwatch on the XBOX.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

I solved the problem of not working. The Slot 8.9 and 10 are not accepting this GPC. Moved to the Slot 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 and it worked normal.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

do you have GPC for this so i can use this on my keyboard and mouse ?

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

I'd love a script for infinite hover and one for Hanzo arrows so I could use it with KB/M

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123