Topic: Mouse dpi went crazy after the update

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Mouse dpi went crazy after the update

I'm using the cronus max plus to play Destiny on my ps4 and everything was working fine until today when I updated the cm+. Now when in game, just slightly touching my mouse makes the screen move way too fast and the game is simply unplayable like that. Ive pushed my dpi button on the mouse to change it, and up till the update, it would slow or speed up the mouse. All of my settings are the same as they were before the update. Any suggestions as to how to fix this would be much appreciated.

CronusMax Head Janitor

User Info Menu

Re: Mouse dpi went crazy after the update

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks504th View Post
    I'm using the cronus max plus to play Destiny on my ps4 and everything was working fine until today when I updated the cm+. Now when in game, just slightly touching my mouse makes the screen move way too fast and the game is simply unplayable like that. Ive pushed my dpi button on the mouse to change it, and up till the update, it would slow or speed up the mouse. All of my settings are the same as they were before the update. Any suggestions as to how to fix this would be much appreciated.
    You don't change the DPI on your mouse to change things in-game. The DPI your mouse is using needs to match what Xaim is using. - There's you whole problem, just have to open your mouse settings and match the DPI box the the DPI your mouse is using.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Re: Mouse dpi went crazy after the update

So i matched the numbers up at 400 then 800 then 1200....sadly none of these made things any better. My settings were the same as they were before I updated, and even after the update the settings were unchanged, it just made the mouse extremely jumpy. Haaalp!...lol.