Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Call of Duty : Infinite Warfare - Pro Edition [BETA]

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Call of Duty : Infinite Warfare - Pro Edition [BETA]

Updated ...

Hello
    Community, today I would like you to test my new GamePack for Call of Duty: IW. I would like you all to test it and report me any bugs and tell me what you like and don't like. What dont worked well and what worked well, to improve and fix things.

If you have any ideas for any features, let me know.

We decide to give you all possible variants of gamepacks so the x22dot make traditional gamepacks and
    I did it in a new way that has not been done so far.
    4. Aim Assist V4 (x22dot)
    5. Dead Zone ( need for aim assist )
    6. Recoil Control
    7. Recoil Power Adjustable Parameter
    8. Double Jump Button ( updated with new feature )
    IMPORTANT :
    What ever button you choice for "Double Jump Button" - you need to hold it and you will perform double jump but if you release it you will stop jump . The script just perform double tap for you and then held jump button pressed untill you held "Double Jump Button".

0=Mod Disabled
    1=JUMP Button
    2=LS / L3
    3=LB/ L1
    4=RB / R1
    5=RS / R3
    6=XB1 Elite Paddle 1 ( PR1 )
    7=XB1 Elite Paddle 2 ( PR2 )
    8=XB1 Elite Paddle 3 ( PL1 )
    9. Auto Sprint
    10. Reload and Slide/ Reload Button Remap
    opt00000=Mod Disabled
    opt00001=Reload and Slide Only (Reload and Slide Only.)
    opt00002=Reload and Slide and Swap (Reload <> RS/R3 Enabled) Reload and Slide is enabled and RS/R3 is swapped with the Reload Button (X/Square). This enables you to reload and slide without taking your fingers off the analog sticks.
    opt00003=Swap Reload <> RS/R3 Only. Reload and Slide is disabled and RS/R3 is swapped with the Reload Button (X/Square). This enables you to reload without taking your fingers off the analog sticks.

All other settings are available on the fly ( FAST SWITCHES ) . This new aproach give you ability to change config very fast depending of your needs, just with click off few short cuts.
    This new exclusive features give you the freedom like never before.
    All fetures has color indication so you can alwys know what settings is ON.

11. Fire Mode
    IMPORTANT: Rapid Fire and Dual Easy worked with Fast Switches.

Attachment 3796

First hold RS / R3 and then press directional buttons.
    Directional buttons work like switch ON- OFF. When the switch is ON you will feel rumble notification on the left motors. When the switch is OFF you will feel week rumble notification on the right motors..

IMPORTANT : The script doesn't know when you dye so in case you dye by incident you need to reset script. For example you has rapid fire ON on the secondary weapon and you dye when you use it , but you has Dual Easy ON on the Primary weapon . When you dye using rapid fire on secondary and respawn the script will still "think" you are using rapid fire but you respawn with the primary weapon . To reset script just press directional left button LEFT( D pad LEFT) - you will respawn and reset the script .

The switches are organised in this way :

Rapid Fire / Dual Easy : hold RS/R3 ( think about R | Rapid = R ).

Shot Mods/ Aim Assist : hold B/CIRCLE ( think about B (Prone Button ) = B ).

UP / Down = Primary Weapon

LEFT / RIGHT = Side ( Side Shot / Aim Assist )

If you want to have Rapid Fire ON for all weapons ( Primary and Secondary ) turn ON RF for Primary and Secondary weapon . Hold RS/R + press UP ( for Primary) and Right ( for Secondary) weapon.
    A. Rapid Fire fastest possible
    Note: It doesn't present in the configuration file because it has fast switches. The options that is possible are :

When Rapid Fire is ON your LED will be Green
    a. Rapid Fire is OFF for all weapons ( Primary and Seconday ). The dafault condition when gamepack started for the first time.
    b. Rapid Fire is ON for Primary Weapons Only.
    c. Rapid Fire is ON for Secondary Weapons Only.
    d. Rapid Fire is ON for both Primary and Secondary Weapons.
    B. Dual Easy
    Note: It doesn't present in the configuration file because it has fast switches. The options that is possible are :

When Dual Easy is ON - LED will be White
    a. Dual Easy is OFF for all Weapons ( Primary and Seconday ). The dafault condition when gamepack started for the first time.
    b. Dual Easy is ON for Primary Weapons Only.
    c. Dual Easy is ON for Secondary Weapons Only.
    d. Dual Easy is ON for both Primary and Secondary Weapons.

IMPORTANT: Aim Assist and Shot Mods worked with Fast Switches.
    12. Shot Mode

Attachment 3709
    Assign an action to be performed automatically when you press the fire button.
    a. Drop Shot
    b. Jump Shot
    - Normal Jump
    - Boosted Jump
    - Double Jump
    c. Side Shot

----------------------------------------------------------
    Change log:
    V 1.3 Double Jump now is fastest.
    V 1.2 Changed the way how the "Double Jump Button" work. You need to hold it and you will perform double jump and now you can control
    the height of the jump (The height depends on how long you hold it pressed).
    Added Jump Button to the list - so now you can use the normal jump button like double jump button by simply held it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Excalibur; 20th June 17 at 04:51.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Re: Call of Duty : Infinite Warfare - Pro Edition [BETA]

hi Excalibur the Double Jump don't work properly .The iw beta one worked sweet can you and that in this one please

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Hi, how would I get this script? I am looking on the Cronus Pro software and I am only finding the one that was made on the 2nd of this month? It also doesn't have the stuff that you mentioned in your above post about the features.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by treufok View Post
    hi Excalibur the Double Jump don't work properly .The iw beta one worked sweet can you and that in this one please
    Okay, will try to add it ( the size is the problem )
    Quote Originally Posted by william19341 View Post
    Hi, how would I get this script? I am looking on the Cronus Pro software and I am only finding the one that was made on the 2nd of this month? It also doesn't have the stuff that you mentioned in your above post about the features.

look on screenshot :

Attachment 3740

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

is the pull down effect suppose to be happening with the aim assist, and also there is no regular tactical button layout to choose.
    Last edited by JB12GoHard; 9th June 17 at 13:00.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hey Excalibur, is there anyway to move the double jump button to the standard "X" button on the ps?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JB12GoHard View Post
    is the pull down effect suppose to be happening with the aim assist, and also there is no regular tactical button layout to choose.
    Yes, that is because it is AA V4 . When the AA V5 is ready I will add it to the gamepack. And seems for some odd reason I miss Tactical Layout - will add it. Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post
    How works deadzone?

Kindly regards .
    Dead zone is for the Aim Assist use.

Quote Originally Posted by choe42 View Post
    Hey Excalibur, is there anyway to move the double jump button to the standard "X" button on the ps?
    Okay, will add this to the next rrelease, but if you always double jump you can't jump normal - so there will be situations where you will face problem with that.
    Last edited by Excalibur; 10th June 17 at 09:33.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Hey Excalibur like the new update 1.1 game pack and is there a way you can make the double jump controlled so can control the double jump . like have to hold the LS for how high id like to jump not just a max double jump all the time

11. The Following User Says Thank You to treufok For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

Hey Excalibur like the new update 1.1 game pack and is there a way you can make the double jump controlled so can control the double jump . like have to hold the LS for how high id like to jump not just a max double jump all the time
    Will try to add this . The problem is the space ( byte code size ) , but will try to add this.

Updated ...

Was able to add it , but first will test it and then will send the new version for upload.
    Last edited by Excalibur; 11th June 17 at 11:18.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Will try to add this . The problem is the space ( byte code size ) , but will try to add this.

Updated ...

Was able to add it , but first will test it and then will send the new version for upload.

ok cheers mate thanks for all the hard work you put into the game packs

15. The Following User Says Thank You to treufok For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

ok cheers mate thanks for all the hard work you put into the game packs
    The function you requested is added to the new release . I tested it and it works great. Of course you must check yourself .

What ever button you choice for "Double Jump Button" - you need to hold it and you will perform double jump but if you release it you will stop jump . The script just perform double tap for you and then held pressed jump button untill you held "Double Jump Button".

The files are sended to the MaxADMIN and I hope they will be available soon.

Change log:
    V 1.2 Changed the way how the "Double Jump Button" work. You need to hold it and you will perform double jump and you can control
    the height of the jump.
    Added Jump Button to the list - so now you can use the normal jump button like double jump button by simply held it.
    Last edited by Excalibur; 11th June 17 at 19:01.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    The function you requested is added to the new release . I tested it and it works great. Of course you must check yourself .

What ever button you choice for "Double Jump Button" - you need to hold it and you will perform double jump but if you release it you will stop jump . The script just perform double tap for you and then held pressed jump button untill you held "Double Jump Button".

The files are sended to the MaxADMIN and I hope they will be available soon.

Change log:
    V 1.2 Changed the way how the "Double Jump Button" work. You need to hold it and you will perform double jump and you can control
    the height of the jump.

Cheers mate that works sweet thanks again

19. The Following User Says Thank You to treufok For This Useful Post:

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

hi Excalibur the double jump you made work well. but needs a little tweak if you can mate the timing a bit slow on jump i used x22Dot game pack to see what his double jump was like his jumps faster no deley from 1st jump . and cheers for the good work mate

21. The Following User Says Thank You to treufok For This Useful Post:

User Info Menu

hi Excalibur the double jump you made work well. but needs a little tweak if you can mate the timing a bit slow on jump i used x22Dot game pack to see what his double jump was like his jumps faster no deley from 1st jump . and cheers for the good work mate

Will check it and if it can be faster will edit the gamepack.

Updated...

It is done. Both gamepacks were edit and now double jump works in the same way like x22dot gamepack.
    Last edited by Excalibur; 20th June 17 at 04:50.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

I Am Error

User Info Menu

What is the difference between this game pack and the infinite warfare application program that I can choose shot mode and anti recoil and double jump and all the other stuff? Is the aim assist different in this game pack vs the cod application?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cron4life View Post
    What is the difference between this game pack and the infinite warfare application program that I can choose shot mode and anti recoil and double jump and all the other stuff? Is the aim assist different in this game pack vs the cod application?

Yes, the Aim Assist is defferent here. The other mods are a little different.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

It would be a lot easier for me to use the interface because I dont even know what a game pack is but ill give the GP a shot. Thanks excal

Renegade

User Info Menu

Nice Job.
    I want to ask, if its possible for you to add the E-Slide and optional buttons as XDOT22 has in his AA v.5 script?
    I really miss that, when playing with your script.
    Last edited by Zeusus; 23rd July 17 at 14:35.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusus View Post
    Nice Job.
    I want to ask, if its possible for you to add the E-Slide and optional buttons as XDOT22 has in his AA v.5 script?
    I really miss that, when playing with your script.

Sorry mate, there is no more space.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Hello, is there any gamepack that just allows me to view the scoreboard? I am using an xbox one controller on ps4 and can't view the scoreboard on any cod game.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast