Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Topic: ULTIMATE DESTINY BUMPER JUMPER SCRIPT ver 3.1 RELEASE

Renegade

User Info Menu

Re: ULTIMATE DESTINY BUMPER JUMPER SCRIPT ver 3.1 RELEASE

Quote Originally Posted by 357eep View Post
    If your still trying to slim down the code, I'd vote to remove crouch shot and rainbow light bar. Also I don't see point to auto sprint since it's not saving much effort (at least on default loadout). Also I had an anti-recoil issue that may be fixed already in newer release. If your trying to aim quick so PS4_RX is +100 or -100, if left or right anti-recoil has any value, i.e. +4 (probably up down too and Y axis would do this too) that when added to this it would exceed ±100 limit like +104 for example, it causes the screen to kick back the other direction, like a sprinkler type motion. So the max range of RT stick while ADS needs to be limited in proportion the anti-recoil value.

like script though! Thank you!
    Thanks for your input. As of now the rainbow light bar has been temporarily removed and that in itself has given enough space for most of the other scripts. I'm still contemplating on putting adjustable rapidfire in it but don't feel like Destiny really benefits from it so it's not high on my priority list.

The anti-recoil had a bug in the script where when you aimed left the value changed from a negative value to a positive one which is why it then flipped to turning right. That was fixed a couple of updates ago, I recommend downloading the newest update if you still have an older version with that issue.

Glad you enjoy the script!

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Cool, using 3.9.4 now. It was too large to compile still so I had to remove all the LED stuff. Also have to comment out the whole "double tap jump to enable/disable Titan skate" section cause it is accidentally triggered every time I want to jump a short distance and just permanently enable single button skate instead. I even like it on a hunter

Renegade

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 357eep View Post
    Cool, using 3.9.4 now. It was too large to compile still so I had to remove all the LED stuff. Also have to comment out the whole "double tap jump to enable/disable Titan skate" section cause it is accidentally triggered every time I want to jump a short distance and just permanently enable single button skate instead. I even like it on a hunter
    I just downloaded it to make sure and it definitely compiles straight away so not sure if you accidentally had some extra script in there from something or changed something causing it to be larger than it actually is?

By default all of the "double tap" scripts have an activation time of 300ms, if you make that lower you shouldn't have any issues activating anything by accident, I personally use around 100-120ms, but if you want it completely disabled instead of commenting it all out you can just change the activation time to 0.

Glad you're enjoying it though, I play all 3 classes so have a little dabble here and there with each.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

So is the all layouts support is the only change in 3.94? I'd rather stick to 3.93 then, because I have it all configured already to suit my needs.

Renegade

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ravingsane View Post
    So is the all layouts support is the only change in 3.94? I'd rather stick to 3.93 then, because I have it all configured already to suit my needs.
    For the most part, yes.

3.94 also had some tweaks to anti-recoil, adding better keyboard & mouse support and also support for inverted aim players.

There was also a tweak to the auto-strafe script that lets you move freely while ADS without the script getting in your way.

If you don't use any of those and you like how you have 3.93 set up then you have no real reason to update.

Renegade

User Info Menu

VERSION 3.9.6 AVAILABLE NOW HERE
    Now available with BUILT IN toggle for Bumper Jumper, Default, Puppeteer, & Puppeteer & Trigger Swap layouts

FIND MOST UP TO DATE VERSIONS OF MY SCRIPTS HERE: Waltee's Scripts

FEATURES:
    Works With All Button Layouts
    ADS Sensitivity Change
    Adjustable Anti-Recoil (in-game!)
    Instant Shoulder Charge
    Titan Skate
    Hair Triggers
    Rapid Melee
    Rapid Teabag
    Crouch Shot
    Auto-Sprint
    Auto-Strafe
    Auto-Revive
    Rapid Fire (adjustable) (ADS only or ALWAYS on Toggle)
    EZ Swap Rapid Fire
    SUROS Focus Fire "Speed Up"
    NLB "Reload Glitch"
    Rainbow Light Bar*
    *bonus PS4 controller feature

VERSION 3.9.6 AVAILABLE NOW HERE
    EZ Rapidfire now auto-disables when swapping to heavy weapon
    EZ Rapidfire has LED when current weapon would have RF active
    Support for all button layouts due to built in toggle
    LED indicators for Rapidfire & Anti-Recoil
    Anti-Recoil Script w/ Inverted Support,
    Auto-Sprint,
    Added TRUE/FALSE toggles for most mods,
    Rapidfire now has always on or ADS only toggle,
    ADS Sensitivity change delay
    Instant Shoulder Charge
    1 button Titan Skating
    Rumble notification for ALL toggles
    & miscellaneous bug fixes

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Waltee For This Useful Post:

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

(EDIT: Edited because I was trying to set up D2 beta script first)

Hey! I'm trying to switch to a new version now and have some questions.
    1) I believe I set int default layout to true, but I still have to push start+down to activate it, otherwise the features won't work
    2) I'm trying to add another toggle for one button skate and can't find a way. What should I do to activate it by double tapping XB1_PR2?

And some questions about D2 beta script:
    3) What is Shadestep glitch?
    4) Can we get a toggle for rapid melee? When you playing senintel, you have to hold melee to pop a bubble. It's not going to be needed until D2 comes out (beta's almost over anyway), so no rush with that
    Last edited by ravingsane; 22nd July 17 at 19:30.

Renegade

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ravingsane View Post
    (EDIT: Edited because I was trying to set up D2 beta script first)

Hey! I'm trying to switch to a new version now and have some questions.
    1) I believe I set int default layout to true, but I still have to push start+down to activate it, otherwise the features won't work
    2) I'm trying to add another toggle for one button skate and can't find a way. What should I do to activate it by double tapping XB1_PR2?

And some questions about D2 beta script:
    3) What is Shadestep glitch?
    4) Can we get a toggle for rapid melee? When you playing senintel, you have to hold melee to pop a bubble. It's not going to be needed until D2 comes out (beta's almost over anyway), so no rush with that
    1. I can't seem to make it so if you set a certain button config to true in the "int" section that it will stay that way, so unfortunately you'll have to activate that each time you use the script.
    2. Look under the Titan Skate 2 section - change all (JUMP) settings to (OTHER_PDL) and that should work for you.

3. Shade step glitch is something that was available in TTK but was later patched out, it's now back in the D2 beta. Basically pulls your ghost out and automatically jumps when you shadestep to make you be able to shoot quicker and really disorientate your enemies.
    4. Instead of adding a toggle, look for this line "if(get_val(MELEE) && get_ptime(MELEE) > 300) {" and change the 300 to a higher number, it just adds a delay before it activates rapid melee. I run Bumper Jumper so super activation is A so this isn't an issue for me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234