Topic: Titanfall 2 GamePack

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Exclamation Titanfall 2 GamePack

Hey Community, today I would like you to test my new GamePack for Titanfall 2. I would like you all to test it and report me any bugs and tell me what you like and don't like. What dont worked well and what worked well, to improve and fix things.

If you have any ideas for any features, let me know.

Features:

- Bumper/Trigger Swap
    - All Layouts
    - All Stick Layouts

- Rapid Fire:
    - Fastest
    - Adjustable

- Rapid Fire (Adjustable Parameter)

- Recoil Control System:
    - Normal
    - Y Inverted

- Recoil Control System (Adjustable Parameter)

- Auto Sprint
    - Always On
    - Press Sensitive

- Bunnyhop
    - Hair Trigger
    - Quick Scope
    - Slide Jump
    - Slide Jump Kick
    - Fire Mode
    - Double Jump

- Burst Fire:
    - Always
    - ADS Only

The GamePack is splitted in 3 GamePacks:

Titanfall 2:
    Contains all mods except some special "Movement Features".

Titanfall 2: Advanced Movements 1:
    Contains all mods and the special "Movement Features".
    - Slide Jump Kick
    - Slide Jump
    - Bunnyhop

Titanfall 2: Advanced Movements 2:
    Contains all mods and the special "Movement Features".

- Slide Jump Kick
    - Slide Jump
    - Double Jump

Movement Features:
    - Slide Jump
    - Slide Jump Kick
    - Bunnyhop
    - Double Jump

Slide Jump:
    You will slide and jump right after you slided to gain speed.
    This can be used to reach spots/objectives faster or get out of a dangerous zone/fight.

Slide Jump Kick:
    You will slide and jump right after you slided, you will gain speed and kick in the air.
    This can be used to chase/attack a enemy and kill him deadly with a fast air kick.

Bunnyhop:
    You will jump like a rabbit.
    This can be used to confuse enemys and get out of a dangerous zone while being a difficult target.

Doublejump:
    You will be able to do a easy double jump.

Know bugs:
    - none

Important Note: if reporting a bug, be as detailed as possible – include all of your settings, including console version, controller version , in game settings, gamepack settings, exactley what causes the bug so we can duplicate. Simply posting “this doesn’t work” is no help to anyone .
    Last edited by x22DOT; 18th June 17 at 09:13.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Re: Titanfall 2 GamePack

Hi x22DOT,

many thanks for the game pack! I must ask though: how does bunny hopping work? I've tried it today on PS4 with my Xbox Elite Controller and it doesn't work. Is there any setting on the game controls that is prerequisite? I'm using the Button Kicker buton layout.

Please let me know.

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

You just hold down the Jump Button!

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    You just hold down the Jump Button!
    Hi x22DOT, I figured so.

However, I still have a few issues/questions. I would appreciate if you could help me out.

1) I can't get Bunny Hop working each time I program a new slot. To be more specific, I've only succeeded in get it working once and I think it was by also enabling Rapid Fire. Do you have any idea why it's not getting enabled every time? Do you have any suggestions in order to troubleshoot/debug?

2) I've observed another thing weird when programming new slots with the TF2 game pack: even though I chose the correct button scheme (button kicker), RT and LT functions are mixed. To make it clear:

---I have grapple as Technical Ability, which means that with Button Kicker it is mapped on LT.
    ---As long as grapple is charged, it's activated by both LT and RT, which means that Grenade can't be activated with RT.
    ---Once the Technical Ability/Grapple is exhausted and has to be recharged, RT operates again as expected and Grenade is once again available.
    ---In order to troubleshoot and suspecting it might have to be a bug with the Button kicker layout, I disabled it and left the Default button layout. Same thing.

3) The only time I got BH working I realized it's the literal implementation, aka without the sliding part which makes it interesting since it allows to move faster. So, is Slide Jump what I'm looking for and how is it activated in-game? If it's activated by holding Jump, then I have the same issue described in point #1 above (I've also tried different combinations with also RF and/or BH enabled).

4) If there's some sort of issue with my CronusMax which makes it hard/random to enable BH and SJ, do you think you could provide me separately the gpc script(s( in order to enjoy the functionality outside of the gamepack?

NB: I'm using the latest firmware and CronusMax version with the Elite Xbox Controller and a compatible USB HUB.

Thanks in advance!