Topic: Driving Force GT not working

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Driving Force GT not working

Hello,

I have bought the cronusmax plus and updated it to version 1.24. I have a Logitech Driving force GT steering wheel and I have been trying alot to connect it to my ps4 console and failed. I tried all your forums and connected it as ps4 wheel edition mode but still nothing. I have the cronusmax plus and the AmazonBasics 4-Port USB 2.0 Ultra-Mini Hub. I connected the ps4 unpaired controller to port 4 and he driving wheel to port one, and connected the hub to the cronusmax into ps4 then i start ps4 from the start button. But all failed to make the wheel work. it just turns when i connect the cronusmax to ps4 and shows the usual users i have on ps4 which when i choose one it just enters the game and nothing happens, isnt it supposed to show Cronusmax as user?? Is there a special instruction to make my wheel work or what? I have the game drive club. Please assist me on this issue.

Best regards

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Re: Driving Force GT not working

I would appreciate some help here please as I bought the cronusmax plus and stuck with it

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

I see all those views and the support doesn't want to help? what shall I do or who contact?

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Yes there is special instructions for PS4 Pro. This page in the manual:

http://cronusmax.com/manual/racing_w...ing_to_ps4.htm

You said you start the PS4 from the start button. That's incorrect - you do not power on the PS4 via the controller, you have to use the consoles power button.

You also don't mention if you are in PS4 Wheel Edition mode or not - you have to change operational mode of course: http://cronusmax.com/manual/ps4_wheel_edition.htm

Also make sure the AC power supply is connected correctly to your DFGT Wheel, it won't steer otherwise.

If you continue to have issues try downgrading to the 1.23 firmware and let me know if that fixes it. If it does not then you have a problem with your USB Hub.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Ok thanks. I will try and update you