Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Topic: Developer Diary Pt 1 – Xbox One Wireless Controller on PS4 – World First!

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Re: Developer Diary Pt 1 – Xbox One Wireless Controller on PS4 – World First!

nice

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

This is a Godsend, thanks!

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

hi so it's new hardware? but does it also need ps4 controller to work properly? thank you

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Thanks

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Wow, ok great.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

woot woot

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

OMG GOOD GUYS

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dwight17 View Post
    hi so it's new hardware? but does it also need ps4 controller to work properly? thank you
    As you can see in the video, the PS4-Controller is connected too.

Mercenary

User Info Menu

will there ever be a way to use a regular plug in head set with the cm that works instead of having to get a blue tooth headset.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

thankx

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by musky View Post
    will there ever be a way to use a regular plug in head set with the cm that works instead of having to get a blue tooth headset.
    Current hardware can't handle it...

The law dictates that we cannot do fulltime crossover on PS4 without a DS4 controller connected, it's really all because the PS4 sends challenges to the controller pretty much all the time, it permits failure for approximately 10 minutes before it fails, after those 10 minutes it ignores the controller, Xbox 360/Xbox One only does this check once, making it possible to just plug the controller in at start then switching...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swizzy For This Useful Post:

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Nice

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Awesome!

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by musky View Post
    For the CronusMAX? No.

For CronusMAX 2? Yes.

- - - Updated - - -

hi so it's new hardware?
    This feature, and many, many others will be introduced in new hardware. There's simply not enough memory in the current CronusMAX to achieve it.

I can safely say that pretty much everyone who owns a CronusMAX will want to buy a CronusMAX 2. We have so much new stuff in development, watch this space.

Pro Tip: don't ask us when CronusMAX 2 will be ready - even we have no idea

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

This is great news! I currently have the Brooks adapter which I love even though it’s not lawful but that’s their issue and not mine. But I do not like wired controllers so as soon as this is available I’m going to be all over it. Keep us updated guys! Question and I’m sorry if you explained this above and I missed it... if my buddy is using an Xbox Elite wireless in PS4 and he plugs a mic in it’ll work? I know you said mics work but I am just clarifying so I can let him know.

Edit: My DriveHub is ordered so it looks like I’m going full Cronus.
    Last edited by Krylon Blue; 31st August 17 at 07:31.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    For the CronusMAX? No.

For CronusMAX 2? Yes.

Pro Tip: don't ask us when CronusMAX 2 will be ready - even we have no idea
    soo....when will the cronusmax 2 will be ready ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234