Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Topic: Developer Diary Pt 1 – Xbox One Wireless Controller on PS4 – World First!

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Question Re: Developer Diary Pt 1 – Xbox One Wireless Controller on PS4 – World First!

News?

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Last edited by WHITE 4ND N3RDY; 4th December 18 at 02:19.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Re: Developer Diary Pt 1 – Xbox One Wireless Controller on PS4 – World First!

???????

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Xbox One Elite Controller an der Ps4 Pro!!!

Kann mir jemand helfen ?
    Mich habe so viele Videos geschaut wie ich den Controller zum laufen bekomme, jeder YouTuber zeigt was anderes. So vieles habe ich ausprobiert, aber nichts funktioniert.

Ich wäre auch sehr dankbar, wenn einer von euch mir helfen kann, das aktuelle Update von dem CronusMAX wäre 1.24

Stand 11.12.18

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

This is extraordinary news! I as of now have the *****s connector which I adore despite the fact that it's not legal but rather that is their issue and not mine. Be that as it may, I don't care for wired controllers so when this is accessible I will be on top of it. Keep us refreshed folks! <style type="text/css"><!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--></style>Lucky Patcher 9Apps VidMate Question and I'm sad in the event that you clarified this above and I missed it... on the off chance that my pal is utilizing a Xbox Elite remote in PS4 and he connects a mic it'll work?
    Last edited by rossi123; 4 Weeks Ago at 16:37.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

So from what I can see, you are forced to develop new hardware to support the new Xbox One Wireless adapter is that correct?

I.e. you are currently working on taking this development prototype to production units and will launch a new version of the Cronusmax Plus?

Do in that case have a approximate timeline on when this new version will be available? I would definately buy it, but not if you take years to complete it

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Luminum View Post
    So from what I can see, you are forced to develop new hardware to support the new Xbox One Wireless adapter is that correct?

I.e. you are currently working on taking this development prototype to production units and will launch a new version of the Cronusmax Plus?

Do in that case have a approximate timeline on when this new version will be available? I would definately buy it, but not if you take years to complete it
    there's still no ETA
    probably only few months

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Luminum View Post

We've already confirmed that there should be a new model of Cronus some time this year. I can't offer any further details than that.

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    We've already confirmed that there should be a new model of Cronus some time this year. I can't offer any further details than that.
    Can I give suggestions from my experience with the CronusMax to improve on? (or you can make a topic)

The things I would like to see is:
    Decimal values - Mainly for vm_tctrl() because it will allow for matching the frametimes of 16.67ms and 33.33ms so no frames or little to no frames are skipped in-game. Not sure if USB connections have to be updated in whole numbers but yeah.. not sure if the controller updates that way either.
    Support for external script storage (more slots), if not virtual slots if you have a PC connected it will reprogram the slots in real time when you load the second set of "slots".
    Two USB ports
    • USB output like PC program slot
    • Smart on/off - Turn on/off with console or off after IDLE time
    More LED colours and/or brightness adjustment
    • Up and down slot switcher buttons
    Audio carry through??
    • Turn controller on function after turning off
    • Turn console on function
    • Larger bytesize?..

More for Cronus Pro but release time for buttons

That's all I can think of for now.
    Last edited by Fadexz; 1 Week Ago at 04:24.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234