Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: Developer Diary Pt 1 – Xbox One Wireless Controller on PS4 – World First!

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Re: Developer Diary Pt 1 – Xbox One Wireless Controller on PS4 – World First!

Thanks for Cronus! Love it i can use my xbox controller on my mates PS4

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Yeah, that's why they don't sell in actual stores, only online

Quote Originally Posted by LEX LOST View Post
    Sadly not yet, we are still under development...
    I see, can't wait for it , something that might be actually possible and it doesn't involve breaking the law, could you guys make the next Cronus like a all in 1 type of thing , Like the USB hub and the Cronus are in the same casing connect and we don't have to buy a sepαrete usb hub and it would also make for a much clear look , doesn't matter if it has to be a little bigger and a little more expensive it would definitely be a plus+
    Last edited by Swizzy; 1 Week Ago at 04:09. Reason: Doublepost, please use the edit function

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

I'm really looking forward to getting my Cronus! Ordering it later this week!

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    We're excited to finally reveal for the first time ever, full wireless capability of all versions of Xbox One controllers - including original, 3.5mm headset, Elite and the new Bluetooth models - all with no lag and cross platform capability. Look for this groundbreaking technology in our new range of upcoming products, which will be announced in the near future.
    Kudos to the R&D team for this! I have a question, however, as it is not entirely clear from your above statement...will this simply be a firmware update for existing Cronusmax Pro v3 or will it require new hardware as well?

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hi, let me join jwon4 question and expand it: IF it's a new hardware altogether, will this one be capable of emulating music games controllers like Rock Band or Guitar Hero drum kits or guitars (wired/wireless) and crossplatform?
    B.R.

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

Cool. All we need now is Remote Play PC support. But take your time.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Manca solo la compatibilitΰ con l'adattatore wireless per i pad xbox one su ps4 e poi siamo apposto

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Ordering it later this week!

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Revian View Post
    Manca solo la compatibilitΰ con l'adattatore wireless per i pad xbox one su ps4 e poi siamo apposto
    English please?

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

AWesome can't wait to use

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

this is so awesome

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

I can't wait. This is going to be epic

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Is this going to support Mac? Like a Cronus PRO for mac or something like that? Would be awesome, since I hate switching to bootcamp all the time :P

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mouse144 View Post
    "including original, 3.5mm headset"

Does this mean I can use my official xbox headset through my xbox controller via Cronusmax?.
    I would REALLY like my headset to work in the controller port too (using PS4). would be nice to free up a USB slot and the USB headset adapter that came with my CronusMax is very fickle. sometimes I have to unplug it, re-plug it, move it around, etc several times before my mic will work.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Nice!

As a lefty the Cronusmax lets me play games that don't have the option to just swap the sticks. I use the Elite controller with all 4 paddles to use the buttons and just swap the sticks, some of those "southpaw" configurations some games have are terrible! I cant wait to be able to play wireless.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Neat, enjoying things so far.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

I'd like to thank the CRONOSMAX team, i got my cronosmaxpluss yesterday, dispite having to write a small script for my button layout last night, i was finally able to use my ps3 madcatz fightstick on my xbox_one_s to play tekken tag 2, you guys are my heroes, i live outside the us so you cn imagine the trouble i had to go to to bring in a fightstick into the Carribean, finally enjoying tekken once again, keep up the GOOD work guys. Respectfully Vasu Hardeo.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hello friends!
    Great post! I'm glad to use CronusMax PLUS)))

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

This is great to have!!

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Ok