Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: Developer Diary Pt 1 – Xbox One Wireless Controller on PS4 – World First!

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Re: Developer Diary Pt 1 – Xbox One Wireless Controller on PS4 – World First!

this is so awesome

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

I can't wait. This is going to be epic

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Is this going to support Mac? Like a Cronus PRO for mac or something like that? Would be awesome, since I hate switching to bootcamp all the time :P

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mouse144 View Post
    "including original, 3.5mm headset"

Does this mean I can use my official xbox headset through my xbox controller via Cronusmax?.
    I would REALLY like my headset to work in the controller port too (using PS4). would be nice to free up a USB slot and the USB headset adapter that came with my CronusMax is very fickle. sometimes I have to unplug it, re-plug it, move it around, etc several times before my mic will work.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Nice!

As a lefty the Cronusmax lets me play games that don't have the option to just swap the sticks. I use the Elite controller with all 4 paddles to use the buttons and just swap the sticks, some of those "southpaw" configurations some games have are terrible! I cant wait to be able to play wireless.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Neat, enjoying things so far.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

I'd like to thank the CRONOSMAX team, i got my cronosmaxpluss yesterday, dispite having to write a small script for my button layout last night, i was finally able to use my ps3 madcatz fightstick on my xbox_one_s to play tekken tag 2, you guys are my heroes, i live outside the us so you cn imagine the trouble i had to go to to bring in a fightstick into the Carribean, finally enjoying tekken once again, keep up the GOOD work guys. Respectfully Vasu Hardeo.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hello friends!
    Great post! I'm glad to use CronusMax PLUS)))

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

This is great to have!!

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Ok

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Awesome little device!

Master Chief

User Info Menu

will this work on a 3.5mm headset with xbox1

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Nice

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

ok how to get help and i dont know anything about scripts

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

this is pretty cool, i cant wait to give this thing a shot

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Great work

Side Note: please admin don't force me to view a certain thread before i can read thread i want, pretty please, a little box or notification is fine, but forcing me to open a random thread? Please no, thank you, hopefully admin reconsider this, if they read this anyway, which is unlikely, sorry, just saying

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

This is great. Thank you!

Swizzy's Avatar Swizzy

Quote Originally Posted by engagex View Post
    Great work

Side Note: please admin don't force me to view a certain thread before i can read thread i want, pretty please, a little box or notification is fine, but forcing me to open a random thread? Please no, thank you, hopefully admin reconsider this, if they read this anyway, which is unlikely, sorry, just saying
    We do that to highlight news posts, if we didn't do that, lot's of people would miss important information when we post it...

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Swizzy For This Useful Post:

I Am Error

User Info Menu

I wish Gamestop would restock this product

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Finnswaggy For This Useful Post:

I Am Error

User Info Menu

are recoils value in bf1 for each weapon diffrant? or all the same?

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Very nice! Hopefully this thing does everything I need it to for Elite Dangerous

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Awesome....great work!

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

have problem after i install it says my device is not connected anywhere but its lighting up green and going around in a circle can anyone help

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Nice update. I'm looking forwards for additional features also.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Thats awesome👍🏼

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

This is way better than PGP. Wished I bought this years ago, instead of another controller.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Thank you!

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

cool

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

This is great

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Can not wait. You guys do some amazing stuff and as a gamer, it’s truly appreciated

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast