Topic: Logitech Gt steering wheel

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Logitech Gt steering wheel

Hi. I hope somebody can help me with my issue. I have a Logitech gt wheel which I used on my PS3. I tried to use with my ps4 by connecting through the cronusmax adaptor. I followed everything exactly as described in the instructions on the website but the wheel keeps disconnecting after 10 minutes of use. I disconnect the cable and re connect it and it fine again for 10 minutes. This happens on every game regardless. I went over the instructions again and again and again several times but I keep having the same issue. Hopefully somebody has a solution to this problem. If so I would love to hear it. Many Thanks in advance.

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Logitech Gt steering wheel

Quote Originally Posted by floodbros View Post
    Hi. I hope somebody can help me with my issue. I have a Logitech gt wheel which I used on my PS3. I tried to use with my ps4 by connecting through the cronusmax adaptor. I followed everything exactly as described in the instructions on the website but the wheel keeps disconnecting after 10 minutes of use. I disconnect the cable and re connect it and it fine again for 10 minutes. This happens on every game regardless. I went over the instructions again and again and again several times but I keep having the same issue. Hopefully somebody has a solution to this problem. If so I would love to hear it. Many Thanks in advance.
    these are our official instructions: Connecting to PS4 (USB Hub Required)

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Thank you for reply. I followed these instructions exactly 100% many times. Same problem exists. Thank you but does not solve my problem.

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Thank you for reply. I followed these instructions exactly 100% many times. Same problem exists. Thank you but does not solve my problem.
    please post here the exact name/model of your wheel
    Last edited by LEX LOST; 2 Weeks Ago at 13:21.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LEX LOST View Post
    please post here the exact name/model of your wheel
    Hi. It's the Logitech gt force originally for the PS3 and gran turismo game. Thanks

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Hi. It's the Logitech gt force originally for the PS3 and gran turismo game. Thanks
    Logitech GT force or

the Driving Force GT

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Hi. It's the one in the picture. Logitech driving force gt. Thank you.

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

Set the Output Protocol to AUTOMATIC. (IMPORTANT - If not set to AUTOMATIC then the controller will disconnect every 10 minutes).

Select the CMax Plus Tab and make sure the box to the left of 'Enable PS4 partial crossover support (auto reconnect every 10 min)' is NOT checked.

Also, check to make sure your controller is authenticated properly and unpaired from PS4.

The DS4 Authentication controller will be disabled. The lightbar will not illuminate, it will not vibrate and none of it's controls will interefere with your experience. It can safely be left sitting idle on a surface as if it was turned off. Never power on the console with the DS4 controller by pressing the PS button. Only power on the console using the console power button.

You should make sure that the DS4 wireless constroller is un-paired/de-synced from the PS4 for optimum performance. You can do this by connecting your DS4 to the PS4 via your CronusMAX with a USB cable and go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth Devices > then click on the controller you're using (the green lit-up one) > Disconnect.

Hope this helps!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Picklock For This Useful Post: