RS LEFT 6-HIT 44 DAMAGE LOW STARTER
    RS DOWN IS RAGE DRIVE COMBO 5-HITS 84 DAMAGE

LS RIGHT QUICK UPPERCUT
    LS UP 7-HIT 70 DAMAGE
    LS LEFT IS PARRY SPAM
    LS DOWN 2-HIT MID TO LOW 42 DAMAGE

R3 POWER PUNCH SPAM
    L3 2 HIT JUMP KICK

THIS IS THE V1 VERSION THE NEXT ONE WILL HAVE ALL JUGGLE COMBOSAttachment 3889

Last edited by swa2776; 12th July 17 at 10:14.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to swa2776 For This Useful Post:

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Re: JIN KAZAMA

Thnx for the script bro finally someone made a JIn script. But some of your combos are not working bro sorry.

Your LS UP combo is not working and your RS UP combo is also not working. And your RS LEFT combo does 39 dmg instead of 44 and its also very inconsistent.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

User Info Menu

ok i edited it try it now, also i found no issue wit rs up...its really a rage combo Ls left does 44 damage in practice because i hve counter hits on, but its around 42 damage, My next Jin will be much better i made this script
    when tekken 7 1st came out lol
    Last edited by swa2776; 12th July 17 at 10:24.

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by swa2776 View Post
    ok i edited it try it now, also i found no issue wit rs up...its really a rage combo Ls left does 44 damage in practice because i hve counter hits on, but its around 42 damage, My next Jin will be much better i made this script
    when tekken 7 1st came out lol
    Okay bro I will test it as soon as I am home.

And can't wait for you next Jin script.

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Bro any chance you can change the format of your script? I want to make some changes but I dont understand anything form your script.

I am used to scripts where it said for example triangle and or square and or forward,back,left right etc. And where waits are said like wait and then a number like 40 or something. This script that you have is extremely hard for me to understand.

And form what I can see most scripts are made just like you have done and its hard for me to understand them and work with them.
    So if anyone can please sort of translate this script will help me a lot.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AndoG View Post
    Bro any chance you can change the format of your script? I want to make some changes but I dont understand anything form your script.

I am used to scripts where it said for example triangle and or square and or forward,back,left right etc. And where waits are said like wait and then a number like 40 or something. This script that you have is extremely hard for me to understand.

And form what I can see most scripts are made just like you have done and its hard for me to understand them and work with them.
    So if anyone can please sort of translate this script will help me a lot.
    u can download script manipulator and convert it that way but i do agree i miss when scripts was posted in the old format

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

The reason we don't post scripts in the GPC format is the byte limit. You'll find if you go decompile any of these scripts to the old format, you will be WELL and truly over the byte limit by double if not more.

Hell, to put it into perspective... If I tried to post my Akuma script in the GPC format, I would only be able to post ONE combo. ONE SINGLE COMBO already takes me over the byte limit.

But like others have said, download Script Manipulator and de-convert back to GPC, make your changes, then re-convert to data.