Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: The Golf Club 2 Scripting help

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

The Golf Club 2 Scripting help

Hi was wondering if some one could help I have already tried setting LX to 0 which has helped some but for some reason the input from controller during backswing can reset some i was wondering if someone could write a script using ds 4 for ps 4 combo along the lines of

Left stick x axis set 0
    and y axis goes from full back ie fully down to fully up full forward

and use a double tap on R2 to execute

or even a basic script i could play about myself thank you very much

thank you in advance for all your help

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Re: The Golf Club 2 Scripting help

Quote Originally Posted by rmyers392 View Post
    Hi was wondering if some one could help I have already tried setting LX to 0 which has helped some but for some reason the input from controller during backswing can reset some i was wondering if someone could write a script using ds 4 for ps 4 combo along the lines of

Left stick x axis set 0
    and y axis goes from full back ie fully down to fully up full forward

and use a double tap on R2 to execute

or even a basic script i could play about myself thank you very much

thank you in advance for all your help
    I don't think that an automatic script like the one you ask for, would be useful in a golf game: there are a lot of situations in wich you have to be able to adjust the power and length of your swing.
    Try this simple script with which you will perform a perfect swing while pressing R2:

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Than you for your help with this Lex.

However that is the script I am currently running and for some reason as I said when during my back swing the swing resets itself making I hard to get perfect timing.

I understand with regards to power but the power is generated by timing the swing perfectly once I have the script for a full swing I can then edit the code to add different swing values myself and create a custom script say 100% 85% 75% and 50%.

That is why I was asking for a combo that would give me a full swing by running script that was executed by say a double tap.

EVen if I could get a basic script that I could edit my self

Thank you for help in advance

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Ok. when I come back home tonight, I will write it

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Than you for your help with this Lex.

However that is the script I am currently running and for some reason as I said when during my back swing the swing resets itself making I hard to get perfect timing.

I understand with regards to power but the power is generated by timing the swing perfectly once I have the script for a full swing I can then edit the code to add different swing values myself and create a custom script say 100% 85% 75% and 50%.

That is why I was asking for a combo that would give me a full swing by running script that was executed by say a double tap.

EVen if I could get a basic script that I could edit my self

Thank you for help in advance
    try this is full speed swing (double tap on R2):

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Thank you very much for your time and effort Lex I will test it. I will let you know the results.

Again thank you, you're awesome

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Lex that script worked a treat.

I have adjusted the variables slightly so that the swing is perfect you can now post this as a perfect swing for the golf club 2 on on set of clubs including tour set (most difficult)

Again without your help this would not have been possible thank you

Last edited by LEX LOST; 19th July 17 at 04:52.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rmyers392 For This Useful Post:

Mercenary

User Info Menu

will this work on xbox1 also the back swing is very slow the front swing is great is there a way to adjust the back swing to be perfect.
    Last edited by musky; 18th July 17 at 19:06.

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by musky View Post
    will this work on xbox1 also the back swing is very slow the front swing is great is there a way to adjust the back swing to be perfect.
    I made that script becouse he have problems with the left Y axis.
    But you can use this simple script with which, while pressing R2, you will be able perform a perfect swing, using the power you need:

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by musky View Post
    With the help of lex I have manage to adjust the code
    Double tap R2 on for perfect swing
    IF you hold down L2 Whilst swing in progress sets LX access to 0 therefor perfect swing every time however you have to manually perform put but you can get perfect straight put by holding L2. Again none of this would have been possible without LEX so thank you

Last edited by LEX LOST; 19th July 17 at 08:11.

Mercenary

User Info Menu

does this work on xbox1,also will this do perect tempo on full swing.
    With the help of lex I have manage to adjust the code
    Double tap R2 on for perfect swing
    IF you hold down L2 Whilst swing in progress sets LX access to 0 therefor perfect swing every time however you have to manually perform put but you can get perfect straight put by holding L2. Again none of this would have been possible without LEX so thank you

Last edited by musky; 19th July 17 at 09:18.

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Musky try this double tap RT whilst holding LT for perfect shot with perfect timing
    hold LT for whilst performing manual swing ideal for putting let me know.
    and again huge shout out to LEX LOST

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rmyers392 For This Useful Post:

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=LEX LOST;1080242]I made that script becouse he have problems with the left Y axis.
    But you can use this simple script with which, while pressing R2, you will be able perform a perfect swing, using the power you need:

[GPC]
    main {

if(get_val(XB1_RT)) set_val(XB1_LX, 0);

Hi,
    whilst I,m not bothered about having perfect swing, is there a way to make the script perfect up and down swing? like the combo part of this script? perhaps have say my RT give me perfect up/down swing power as and when I need?
    thnks

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

The script I made for musky will work just double tap RT for perfect timing shot any problems just reply again not possible without lex help

19. The Following User Says Thank You to rmyers392 For This Useful Post:

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Hi what I meant was I don,t require perfect straight shot, I can already hit nearly straight without disable x axis. I was wanting a way to hit perfect/perfect but not dead straight. I managec to utilize some of the script to get the power bar just right but keep the idea of making slices/hooks etc .
    thanks though for helping.

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hirst66 View Post
    Hi what I meant was I don,t require perfect straight shot, I can already hit nearly straight without disable x axis. I was wanting a way to hit perfect/perfect but not dead straight. I managec to utilize some of the script to get the power bar just right but keep the idea of making slices/hooks etc .
    thanks though for helping.
    I know what you mean, you want to obtain only a perfect timing
    but, you can't write a perfect timing swing in GPC, without involving the X axis also.
    So, the only thing you can do is to record different perfect swings for any situation (straight, hook and slice), using our plugins MAX Combo or MAX Rec

22. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

The other option is to use the script for a straight shot but use I think it's LT on Xbox and use shot shaping that's what I do for playing dog legs or strong winds. I'm currently trying to write a variable power shot at minute

24. The Following User Says Thank You to rmyers392 For This Useful Post:

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

The other option is to use the script for a straight shot but use I think it's LT on Xbox and use shot shaping that's what I do for playing dog legs or strong winds. I'm currently trying to write a variable power shot at minute
    I can't help you with these technics, sadly i don't have the game yet...

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hi guys I love your work on this issue. I would really like to be able to use the script. I hate to ask but would this work on a Titan Two? It looks like the
    GPC code is the same. I have a PS4 with stock controller.

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

It depends on how the script is written to the device you use you could try the script to see if it would work I don't have one to test

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast