Topic: Current list of Compatible Logitech Wheels

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Current list of Compatible Logitech Wheels

The following list of Logitech wheels are fully compatible with the Drive Hub - including Force Feedback, Pedals, Shifters etc.

Click on the wheel name to be linked to the manufacturer's product page, manual, downloads, updates, instructions etc.

Known Issues:

Last edited by Podger; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:03.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Re: Current list of Compatible Logitech Wheels

What are the known issues with the Logitech Driving Force Pro? I had no issues using it with the Drive Hub on Xbox One and PS4.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Callel For This Useful Post:

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Callel View Post
    What are the known issues with the Logitech Driving Force Pro? I had no issues using it with the Drive Hub on Xbox One and PS4.
    It's been fixed since then - thanks for reminding me to update the list though lol

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Thank you sir for the reply!

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hello,

I'm not sure that I understood the features list for wheel support. Which Cronus device do I need to use my G29 wheel with my Xbox One? Do I need a PC to achieve this? Is it even possible?

Also, I was a very early adopter of, I think, the original device for PS3/XB360. Just found it while rooting through old gaming supplies, which made me think to look you up. I have a ton of racing games on XB1 but I have a lot of friends playing pCARS2 on PS4, so I grabbed a G29 but I don't have a FFB wheel for XB1. I really hope crossing over this way is possible.

Cheers!

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BionicBacon View Post
    Hello,

I'm not sure that I understood the features list for wheel support. Which Cronus device do I need to use my G29 wheel with my Xbox One? Do I need a PC to achieve this? Is it even possible?

Also, I was a very early adopter of, I think, the original device for PS3/XB360. Just found it while rooting through old gaming supplies, which made me think to look you up. I have a ton of racing games on XB1 but I have a lot of friends playing pCARS2 on PS4, so I grabbed a G29 but I don't have a FFB wheel for XB1. I really hope crossing over this way is possible.

Cheers!
    I think I just answered my own question by finding the Drive Hub product! WOOT!

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BionicBacon View Post
    I think I just answered my own question by finding the Drive Hub product! WOOT!
    Correct, DriveHub offers full crossover of wheels on PS4/XB1 with most popular wheels on the market, both new and old

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Are the known issues with the Momo Force (red) to be resolved? Would like to purchase the Directhub to use with that classic wheel.