Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Topic: New Product Announcement: DRIVE HUB - Pre Order Now!

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Re: New Product Announcement: DRIVE HUB - Pre Order Now!

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzy View Post
    It's fully crossover on both PS4 and Xbox One as a wheel supported on either console, no controller emulation, and it includes force feedback support

I'm not sure how those work, if they work (Wheels that have USB for the other parts such as Pedals/Shifter) i will ask someone that has more knowledge about that to respond to the thread with info on that, or write back what they tell me once i get a answer to that...

If you are on PS4 and use a Logitech Wheel with the Wheel Edition Firmware it'll be pretty much the same, otherwise, this product will offer you full crossover for other wheels for both PS4 and Xbox One
    Quote Originally Posted by Podger View Post
    the emulation is complete...
    It will emulate a wheel intended for that console.

not sure what you mean by "rely on USB"....

but for example... a t500 has no port for a shifter eg t8ha... so on PS4 you would plug the t8ha into the console using its USB cable, and the game puts it all together...

the DH has drivers for many USB accessories and merges there input back into the emulated input reports sent to the console.
    accessories are : pedals, shifters, handbrakes..
    a lot of the vendors have USB adapters for converting the accessories to USB for use on PC..
    That's excellent news indeed, I will be buying one shortly. I was not sure if the xbox would recognise a shifter made for PS4 when plugged into the xbox directly, that's actually very impressive. I read a further post mentioning the use of a USB 2.0 hub with accesories connected which I do for my CMPlus anyway so good to know I don't need the USB hub unless I run out of USB ports on the console, which I may due to my headset, wheel and shifter all requiring one and I want to get a shifter too haha. Can't wait, Thank you very much guys, my CMPlus has been a pleasure to use and I look forward to using a drivehub soon.

edit: Just ordered and paid for mine, bring on cross platform ffb!
    Last edited by K4L4M1TY; 1 Week Ago at 07:26.

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Re: New Product Announcement: DRIVE HUB - Pre Order Now!

Quote Originally Posted by K4L4M1TY View Post
    That's excellent news indeed, I will be buying one shortly. I was not sure if the xbox would recognise a shifter made for PS4 when plugged into the xbox directly, that's actually very impressive. I read a further post mentioning the use of a USB 2.0 hub with accesories connected which I do for my CMPlus anyway so good to know I don't need the USB hub unless I run out of USB ports on the console, which I may due to my headset, wheel and shifter all requiring one and I want to get a shifter too haha. Can't wait, Thank you very much guys, my CMPlus has been a pleasure to use and I look forward to using a drivehub soon.

edit: Just ordered and paid for mine, bring on cross platform ffb!
    You won't connect the shifter or accessories to the console, you connect those to the DriveHub... (Wheel accessories that is)

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

So you're gonna sit there and tell me that after I spent my money on the Cronusmax PLUS that I needed to buy the freaking driving hub adapter that costs more than the cronusmax?!?! What in the holy hell.

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

I'm not sure what you are getting angry about, your CM+ is not going to stop working overnight and works as advertised, supporting wheels on the PS4 with the PS4 wheel edition. The DriveHub expands on this for those people that want a simpler experience on the PS4 or to use their wheels on XBox One. My understanding is that XBox One support required more grunt than was available in the CM+.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

The frustrating part was the experience and the fact that I can't get it to work, when I read and saw that this was a supported device for the CM+, only to find out it's really supported by the new more expensive drivehub add on.

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

This is not really the right thread to discuss this, but go over here: http://cronusmax.com/forums/forumdis...-Wheel-Edition and let us know what you are having trouble getting working and I'm sure somebody will be able to help you.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678