Topic: can i make my racing wheel work with a game with no wheel support

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

can i make my racing wheel work with a game with no wheel support

hi there I wondering if a cronus can make my thrustmaster tmx work with xbox one racing games that do not support racing wheels? my racing wheel is made for xbox one so please do not comment on how to cross platform it. thanks in advance anyone who can help me

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Re: can i make my racing wheel work with a game with no wheel support

Using x-aim and your PC it should be possible, the output to the console/input to the game would then be as a gamepad...

You will NOT get the exact same feeling as if the game had wheel support as the CM emulates the controller which has a different input range from your wheel

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

ok will I get force feed back? also can I use a clutch and shifter?

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

what is the minimum pc requirements for the x aim?

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phonyobject47 View Post
    what is the minimum pc requirements for the x aim?
    As long as your computer meets the requirements to run CronusPro software, you should be ok. Here is some information from the manual, the Upd/s variable is what you can look at to gauge your computer's performance, if it gets Upd/s: 1000, you're good to go.

Cronus PRO Minimum System Requirements:

• Hardware: PC with 1GHz CPU, 1 GB RAM, 50 MB of free space on HDD (Dual Core+ Recommended for Optimum Keyboard & Mouse Experience)
    • OS: MS Windows Vista SP2 / 7 SP1 / 8 / 10 (Minimum of Windows 7 SP1 & IE 11 Recommended for Optimum Experience)
    • Internet connection for online features: Firmware Updates, GPC Online Library, GamePacks, News
    Technical Note: As of Cronus PRO v1.10, Windows XP is no longer supported as we have moved forward with .NET 4.6 and C++ 2015 along with various updated libraries that are no longer compatible with legacy versions of Windows. The minimum versions of Windows required for Cronus PRO is Vista SP2 and 7 SP1.

Status Bar

The Status Bar is an information area of X-AIM, found at the bottom of the main window. The status bar is divided into sections, each of which shows different information. The very first section displays information about the Direct Input and the capture mode. The second section, in the middle, shows information about the loaded GPC script.
    The last section displays the updating rate, in other words, how many times per second a data report is sent to the console. The higher this value the better. X-AIM doesn't impose any limit besides the maximum 1000 reports per second of USB architecture. The updating rate only depends on your computers performance.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Picklock For This Useful Post: